PDA

View Full Version : HCGenerate

jack08son
01-01-2010, 01:51 PM
I've been thinking of trying the HCGenerate. I know this isn't going to cause any hormonal problems as it is a booster, however, I still wanted to make sure I took it correctly. I was hoping someone could answer a few questions I had about it. I could not find anything on the website about it.

How should I take it? Morning? Night?
Will I experience a rebound effect at all after I'm off it?
How long should it be taken until I take a break from it?

needtogetaas
01-01-2010, 11:11 PM
I've been thinking of trying the HCGenerate. I know this isn't going to cause any hormonal problems as it is a booster, however, I still wanted to make sure I took it correctly. I was hoping someone could answer a few questions I had about it. I could not find anything on the website about it.

How should I take it? Morning? Night?
2 cap morning 2 cap pre work out 1 cap night
or 3 morning 2 later in the day.

Will I experience a rebound effect at all after I'm off it?
no

How long should it be taken until I take a break from it?
6-8 weeks tops

Andrew732
01-02-2010, 01:50 AM
One could run it for longer periods of time with L-carnitine-L-Tartrate. I also suggest taking your doses with extra virgin olive oil.

needtogetaas
01-06-2010, 04:57 PM
One could run it for longer periods of time with L-carnitine-L-Tartrate. I also suggest taking your doses with extra virgin olive oil.
Not a bad Idea at all.

jack08son
01-07-2010, 11:08 PM
what's the benefit to taking it with extra virgin olive oil?

also what's the benefit to L-carnitine-L-tartrate?

Andrew732
01-08-2010, 02:15 AM
what's the benefit to taking it with extra virgin olive oil?

also what's the benefit to L-carnitine-L-tartrate?
The benefits of taking extra virgin olive oil is the fact EVOO protects and allows for more production of leydig cells just like Fadogia, just at a lower rate, it also will guide the caps for better absoprtion through the small intestine.
LCLT is a salt-esther carnitine that increases the androgen density receptor count and increases the sensivity of the androgen receptors. It will amplify any test booster or even anabolic. I suggest 2g a day, 1am and 1pm.

needtogetaas
01-12-2010, 04:46 AM
The benefits of taking extra virgin olive oil is the fact EVOO protects and allows for more production of leydig cells just like Fadogia, just at a lower rate, it also will guide the caps for better absoprtion through the small intestine.
LCLT is a salt-esther carnitine that increases the androgen density receptor count and increases the sensivity of the androgen receptors. It will amplify any test booster or even anabolic. I suggest 2g a day, 1am and 1pm.
Just one reason I love you man :hmn:

"Rodz"
02-17-2010, 04:08 AM
Oh man the south shall rise again!!! LOL................ummm no lol

sweed
02-17-2010, 04:08 PM
stuff works!! great energy all day, feel great during workouts. I noticed some of the test increase effect, slightly oilier skin and breaking out a tad, but that just means its really working. Really really working its thing, down there, as well, lol.

Andrew732
02-17-2010, 04:17 PM
stuff works!! great energy all day, feel great during workouts. I noticed some of the test increase effect, slightly oilier skin and breaking out a tad, but that just means its really working. Really really working its thing, down there, as well, lol.
Its nice to know that a test booster is working LOL!;)

sweed
02-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Its nice to know that a test booster is working LOL!;)

YA, it's funny that a supplement company's products actually work!!! Who woulda thunk!?!?!

can't wait to try the need2slin, bridge, onguard, etc etc etc!! need more N2KTS!! :D

brandonp005
03-05-2010, 03:36 AM
Been using HcGenerate for a week now. This stuff is nice! Feeling good and hard erections! Considering I'm in my PCT, its awesome!