PDA

View Full Version : Personal experience / current cycle

Anthony
01-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the new area HI & co!

Here is my history and my experience with AAS. Aplogies for the wussy PH stuff, puts some later experience in context.

PH cycle 1 - 8 weeks
halodrol 50-75 mg/day
Modest increase in strength. Nice into to performance enhancement.

PH cycle 2 - 5 weeks total
Phera Plex 30 mg/day (wk 1-3)
SuperDrol 10-20 mg/day (wk 3-5)
Tons of water retention from phera, nausea and kidney pain with superdol. Strength not much differnt than on halodrol.

PH cycle 3 - 8 weeks
havok 30 mg/day
some non-methyls
clen used for last 4 weeks
First cutting cycle I used. Strength maintained much better in this cut than previous unassisted cut.

Done with PH's - used test for 3 weeks before my first untested show (not really a cycle) and was sold on the good stuff.

Bulk period - covering a little over a year -

Real cycle 1 - 600-750 mg/wk test (cyp) + 300 mg/wk EQ. Major increase in libedo - strength up but nothing amazing. In retrospect I had pretty high expectations for my first cycle and things actually went very well. Gained about 30 lbs (certainally not all muscle). supps: liv-52 (helps with acne), anastrozle

PCT went well, no significant change in weight. libido maintained. Used 2000 IU HCG E3D for 2 weeks, then 20 mg /day tamoxifen for 2 more weeks.

Stared using 2 IU/day generic HGH toward the end of my offtime. In a few months, I've noticed stronger nails but no significant change in body comp - still an off season cow.

Cycle 2 (current cycle) -
500 mg test cyp base.
wk 1-8: 500 mg/wk deca. Tried adding anadrol as a warm up (50 mg once a day) but discontinued after a few days due to terrible sides (high BP, bad headaches)
Deca is a lot more fun than EQ - all join pain of any kind was gone and strength signigicantly up. test from a new supplier, so that may be helping as well. Weeks off deca I still have many fewer aches and pains than before.
wk 9-16 - 400 mg tren (hex/parabolan) - about halfway into this leg of the cycle. Tren seems to be the best thing since sliced bread - lost deca water retention, fair further increase in strength, BP is actually down from deca leg (though still higher than it ought to be).

Dabbling with some DNP I picked up a while ago - see if I can tighten up a little before starting my pre-contest. GH is not doing anything dramatic; increased to 3.3 IU/day (5D/wk). Starting DNP at 150 mg/day / 5D/wk. Resting temp is up especially sleeping - just using a sheet a night and stay cool enough to not sweat.

heavyiron
01-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Very cool info!

I love low dose Deca. My joint pain almost completely goes away in just a few weeks of starting it. I also have had tremendous results from running Tren after Deca. It really takes the cycle to a whole new level.

rw0885
01-01-2010, 09:00 PM
heavy, can you explain the tren AFTER deca? how did it take the cycle to a whole other level, and what did the cycle look like?

Anthony
01-09-2010, 12:56 AM
brief update -

in the 12th week or so of cycle, currently on test+tren, started low dose DNP last week. Taking DNP right after morning exercise to have minimum effects for the next workout. Temp is up a bit, high 96 before up to mid to high 97 now. Strength not down but endurance is - I'm only good for 1 or 2 really heavy sets, then need to go for higher rep isolation exercises.

weight stable, hopefully losing water from deca and replacing with muscle from tren. BEI scale says BF is down a little since starting DNP. Not noticing much water retention.

Given mild sides and modest temp, planning to push to 300 mg/day next week after resting the DNP over the weekend.

Sleep is actually better since starting DNP this week, probably getting used to sleeping on tren. taking 6 mg melatonin at night.

Anthony
01-10-2010, 11:07 PM
sleeping much better a day or 2 off DNP - seems to cause a great deal more insomnia than then tren

heavyiron
01-15-2010, 05:20 PM
heavy, can you explain the tren AFTER deca? how did it take the cycle to a whole other level, and what did the cycle look like?
I usually start with around 600mg of T per week and slowly up the dose. Deca in the beginning soothes your joints for heavy lifting so I will run that for about 6 weeks at 200-300mg per week with the T. Then around week 7 I up the dose on the T drop the deca and add tren. Tren is a much stronger compound so the gains keep rolling instead of hitting a plateau. I like tren around 225mg-350mg weekly.

krusty
01-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Does the deca have any lasting effect on the joints or is it just masking the soreness while you are on it?

heavyiron
01-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Does the deca have any lasting effect on the joints or is it just masking the soreness while you are on it?
Check out the Nandrolone thread in chem profiles. Deca actually does more than just mask soreness.

krusty
01-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Check out the Nandrolone thread in chem profiles. Deca actually does more than just mask soreness.
Thanks for the tip .There is so much info here i'll be reading for amonth

klow08
01-21-2010, 05:58 PM
good stuff mate keep it coming

s2h
01-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the new area HI & co!

Here is my history and my experience with AAS. Aplogies for the wussy PH stuff, puts some later experience in context.

PH cycle 1 - 8 weeks
halodrol 50-75 mg/day
Modest increase in strength. Nice into to performance enhancement.

PH cycle 2 - 5 weeks total
Phera Plex 30 mg/day (wk 1-3)
SuperDrol 10-20 mg/day (wk 3-5)
Tons of water retention from phera, nausea and kidney pain with superdol. Strength not much differnt than on halodrol.

PH cycle 3 - 8 weeks
havok 30 mg/day
some non-methyls
clen used for last 4 weeks
First cutting cycle I used. Strength maintained much better in this cut than previous unassisted cut.

Done with PH's - used test for 3 weeks before my first untested show (not really a cycle) and was sold on the good stuff.

Bulk period - covering a little over a year -

Real cycle 1 - 600-750 mg/wk test (cyp) + 300 mg/wk EQ. Major increase in libedo - strength up but nothing amazing. In retrospect I had pretty high expectations for my first cycle and things actually went very well. Gained about 30 lbs (certainally not all muscle). supps: liv-52 (helps with acne), anastrozle

PCT went well, no significant change in weight. libido maintained. Used 2000 IU HCG E3D for 2 weeks, then 20 mg /day tamoxifen for 2 more weeks.

Stared using 2 IU/day generic HGH toward the end of my offtime. In a few months, I've noticed stronger nails but no significant change in body comp - still an off season cow.

Cycle 2 (current cycle) -
500 mg test cyp base.
wk 1-8: 500 mg/wk deca. Tried adding anadrol as a warm up (50 mg once a day) but discontinued after a few days due to terrible sides (high BP, bad headaches)
Deca is a lot more fun than EQ - all join pain of any kind was gone and strength signigicantly up. test from a new supplier, so that may be helping as well. Weeks off deca I still have many fewer aches and pains than before.
wk 9-16 - 400 mg tren (hex/parabolan) - about halfway into this leg of the cycle. Tren seems to be the best thing since sliced bread - lost deca water retention, fair further increase in strength, BP is actually down from deca leg (though still higher than it ought to be).

Dabbling with some DNP I picked up a while ago - see if I can tighten up a little before starting my pre-contest. GH is not doing anything dramatic; increased to 3.3 IU/day (5D/wk). Starting DNP at 150 mg/day / 5D/wk. Resting temp is up especially sleeping - just using a sheet a night and stay cool enough to not sweat.have you had your blood work done would like to see your liver levels?

Anthony
01-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Last done about 6 mos ago. Everything was normal.

s2h
01-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Last done about 6 mos ago. Everything was normal.
glad you checked that's alot of PH's,nice it came out good!

Anthony
01-23-2010, 01:19 PM
I was pretty f'd up after the superdrol - that scared me off PHs. Waited 4 months or so to get a checkup.

Updates - tried 300 mg DNP for one day. A lot of neusea, warmth did not kick in for about 5 hours. Seems tolerable, but I've realized DNP on a bulking cycles is pointless. Save it for the cut.

1 more week to go to pct. Weight is down, looks like mostly from further drying out from the deca. 18% BF at 230 and change, now down to 225.

Anthony
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
into pct. 2 weeks off tren, 1 week off test. I've already lost 12 lbs! periferal edema (water retention) is way down - losing the moonface. BP down to normal level.

dropping calories a bit, . starting up doing a little cardio every day (15-40 min) to get mentally prepared for real diet starting in 6 more weeks.

Still on GH, back on DNP at 300 mg/day. DNP off tren sure is much nicer than on tren. Feel warm and clammy, cadrio capacity net improved since coming off AAS, though I'm sure the DNP is not helping. Surprisingly I am sleeping fine - it is cold enough that I can avoid significant night sweats by making sure I don't get too hot at night. for me, tren = OK sleep; DNP = good sleep; DNP+tren = no sleep.

Anthony
02-15-2010, 03:14 PM
PCT wrapping up - did slightly more HCG than last time and libedo has held up better. 2500 ui EoD for 2 weeks - 6 doses total.

went to 450 mg on DNP for a few days - I can still sleep with that but sweating during the day is highly annoying. I seem to have a lot more food cravings on higher dose DNP - since I'm not officially dieting for another month I'm torn between getting a few last indulgences in before the hardcore dieting starts, or deiting a little so I have to suffer a bit less during the real diet. I can keep it together on 150 mg easy and not at all on 450 - probably all mental, I've not heard this as a DNP side effect.

2 days off and reseting to 150 mg/day.

weight stable at 210, about 15 lbs off end of cycle and 20 lbs off peak weight on deca.

Anthony
02-28-2010, 12:41 AM
Mild pre-diet while wrapping up PCT, leaning out and down to 205 or so. Done with PCT tomorrow. Off DNP for a week for end of cycle blood test. BP went down a bunch off DNP - 140/80 down to 128/68. Just running lonely 2 iu HGH 5x/wk. Diet starts in 2 weeks!

Biggie908
02-28-2010, 01:34 PM
hows dnp

Anthony
02-28-2010, 02:30 PM
hows dnp

Short answer is good whem used appropriatly, bad otherwise - read my log for details

Anthony
03-13-2010, 05:35 PM
post pct bloodwork came back as crap - see my post in the bloodwork area. Test was at 30 something (ng/dL).

I am leaning out on gh + DNP, but I must be losing muscle too - down to 200 lbs.

Did a reasonable PCT, similar to what's worked before. Seems like my hand is forced to start using test for "PCT". Started running 300 mg/wk + 500 iu hcg 2x per week while wrapping up my off/cruise time.

Anthony
03-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Final word on my cut diet, starting in 2 weeks -

Currently 200 lbs @ low teens BF. Running keto diet.

first 8 wks 600 mg test / wk
last 8 wks 600mg test + 400 mg tren + 400 mg mast

adex e3d, increase if needed
clen - start at 40 mcg/day, ramp up; stay on throughout
t3 - 25 mcg / ditto
gh - 2ui / day
250 mg DNP first few weeks, if this does not kill my energy and it stays cold

have cabergoine and nolva on hand - will run on cycle if symptomatic.

Anthony
03-29-2010, 12:53 PM
16 weeks out. dropping dnp and using typical t3/clen stack for a while at least.

starting at 25 mcg t3/40 mcg clen. I't been a year since I've used clen and I can really feel it. Resting heart rate is nuts - well over 100. will rollback to 20 mcg clen if sides do not subside.

bumped test up to 900 or so since that's the only AAS I'm running in this phase of the diet.

Anthony
03-30-2010, 04:19 PM
clen is killing me - at a mere 20 mcg today - still getting a lot of sides.

Anthony
04-06-2010, 03:28 PM
and now I'm fine - sides have ramped down quickly. Steady dose at 40 mcg a day. I don't remember the stong sides the last time I used clen...

bumped test up to a nice round gram a week. still running 2iu GH a day.

leaning out on schedule

Anthony
04-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Conciliator has inspired me to add DNP back alongside the clen - can i stack DNP with t3 and clen? - RX Muscle Forums. Dropping t3 since DNP is plenty metabolicly stimulating

stack at the moment - (daily unless otherwise specified)
40 mcg clen
300 mg DNP
2 iu GH
750 mg test/wk (transitioning to just cyp from sust)
500 mcg arimidex
occational 20 mg tamoxifine if I feel any nipple sensitivity

Anthony
04-26-2010, 06:11 PM
ran dnp for a while - was really sapping my energy. took a week off, now back at 150 mg
just cracked 12 weeks out to contest

100 mcg clen
75 mcg T3
150 mg DNP
2 iu GH
750 mg test/wk (cyp)
500 mcg arimidex

Also running 40 mg accutane to address some acne popping up. So far that is running fine. Mild headaches and modest lip/nose dryness since starting that.

Anthony
05-28-2010, 04:09 PM
started tren + mast at 10 weeks out (they are both long esters) dropped DNP for good concurrently.

7 weeks out tomorrow

120 mcg clen
100 mcg T3
3 iu GH
1000 mg test/wk
400 mg mast/wk
400 mg tren/wk
500 mcg arimidex / 25 mg extremase - swapping every other day

Accutane up to 80 mg/day.

redline777
06-16-2010, 08:12 AM
bro your taking alot of "stuff" , got any pics we can see where your at?

Anthony
06-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Just under 4 weeks to go...

Surprising blood test results back showing high estrogen. Bumping up AIs and test down a bit, tren up a touch to compensate. Also dropping T3 per recomendation of trusted advisor.

120 mcg clen
50 mcg T3
3 iu GH
650 mg test/wk
400 mg mast/wk
500 mg tren/wk
500 mcg arimidex ED
25 mg extremase ED

Also added mild stim fat burner at about 6 weeks out - caffiene, yohimbe and other misc stuff

Thanks for the interest - I'll post some contest photos. Nothing handy right now.

Anthony
08-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Show went well - won my class. See physique critique thread for progress photos. Still not 100% condition, but much improved from last show - and pretty good considering how fat I got last off season - lost ~80 lbs!

Anthony
08-20-2010, 12:12 PM
first off-cycle period running HRT. I've never recovered well from prior cycles and had quite low test before using any AAS (even PHs) - so I'm staying on.

running
250 mg/wk test
2.5 mg letro eod
2 iu gh
850 mg metformin
(and wrapping up accutance cycle - 4 months in, one to go)

5 weeks in, blood results are back.
ALT/AST are slightly above normal, probably from accutane and training
slightly elevates red cell count from test
estadiol nice and low - 9 pg/mL
Test a bit higher than expected at 1400 ng/dL. Was aiming for ~800 so 150 mg/wk is a better targer for my next off period.

While better diet and continued cardio have certainally helped, I'm sure test and GH are also helping to keep me much leaner in this rebound period that was quite problematic last time (for comparison, post-PCT test level was 34 ng/dL!)

boatman
08-20-2010, 12:16 PM
how old are you bro?

Anthony
08-20-2010, 05:23 PM
late 20s

boatman
08-21-2010, 08:13 PM
you have any kind of health condition? I see you have done lots of cycles but you still look pretty sickly. Not trying to offend, just wondering...

s2h
08-21-2010, 09:45 PM
whats with the letro?u gyno prone?

Anthony
08-22-2010, 11:54 AM
you have any kind of health condition? I see you have done lots of cycles but you still look pretty sickly. Not trying to offend, just wondering...

None taken - I'll give you sickly at my first show 2 years ago, though I hope Ive improved past that.

I was very fat as a kid - 275 lbs at something like 50% BF at 16 years old. I got into running and cycling and down to 140 lbs (still carrying a fair amount of fat) in my early 20s. I started lifting in my mid 20s - about 4 years ago.

To me gear is not just a performance enhancer, it also gives me a measure of intellectual control over my physical body - something I had struggled greatly with in the past.

Anthony
08-22-2010, 11:57 AM
whats with the letro?u gyno prone?

I had stocked up on aromasin and letro but the aromasin batch seems to be underdosed so I'm using letro instead. Just tested estradio is low-normal, right about where I want it.

Also HG letro seems to be the least expensive vs adex and aromasin where I shop.

Anthony
08-22-2010, 01:20 PM
on to cycle 4 - 15 weeks. Goals are modest lean gains through short (6 month total) offseason. 6 weeks "off" time before and after (6/15/6).

875 mg test/wk
625 mg deca/wk
50 mg dbol/day (for first 6-8 weeks, dep on blood tests)
50 mg proviron/day (straight through)
2 ui GH/day
2.5 mg letro ED

loogerheaven
10-19-2010, 08:58 PM
where can I buy deca and test ?? I saw this site named the roidstore anyone buy from it ?? don't want no fake gear

IAMLEGEND
10-19-2010, 11:56 PM
HAHAHAHA youre in here too?

kron22
10-21-2010, 11:09 PM
where can I buy deca and test ?? I saw this site named the roidstore anyone buy from it ?? don't want no fake gear
gtg

Anthony
11-15-2010, 08:55 PM
wrapped up offseason cycle - did not stay quite as lean as I was hoping but much better than last offseason. Strength better now than at end of last (twice as long) offseason (with my weight 30 lbs less)

developed some scar tissue in my glutes have heavy concentration gear, switched to shoulders for the most part. side delts work great, maybe even better than glutes.

Front delts were a diaster - I think I hit the upper attachment of my bicep. bicep swelled up and turned red, really, really painful for about 4 days. Won't do that again.