PDA

View Full Version : Peg-mgf

Chris the Swede
03-05-2009, 03:27 AM
PEG-MGF

Anyone have any experience with this peptide?

maxititer
03-05-2009, 04:06 AM
I have some experience, cost seems like main factor, if money not problem and you can get it on reasonable price, then you can go trough any sort of plateau with peg mgf.

great drug for female bodybuilders good increase in size and no virilisation problems.

Works on skeletal muscles only, another plus.

Chris the Swede
03-05-2009, 04:27 AM
What dosages have you run? Is spot injections a good idea or is Subq ok?

maxititer
03-05-2009, 04:59 AM
personally, I did not injected more then 500mcg bilateral PWO. PEG MGF can be injected sub c as it is systemic long acting version of MGF. I heard some good reports on local size increase with simple MGF too, that one can be injected IM only and will almost have no systemic effect, only local. Doses also depends on money, if you are getting some response with 2 mg PEG MGF 3x week, then keep increasing doses till you will see at one moment that it does not working any more. That would be good time to stop. Do not use it after been sick, wait for at least 3 weeks.

Most probably some people who used it at 250mcg 3x week would say that this shit does not work.

specter
03-05-2009, 06:48 AM
i have heard that MGF should not be injected subq because of organ growth..??

maxititer
03-05-2009, 10:26 AM
i have heard that MGF should not be injected subq because of organ growth..??

when MGF was discovered, it was called muscles risque and repair factor. MGF does not act on anything else, but skeletal muscle. MGF secreted in muscles and act only on muscles, it is completely local peptide which even cannot spread anywhere. PEG MGF becasue of pegylation can spread and stay in circulation, but will not affect anythings else only skeletal muscles.

It is possible to inject PEG MGF i/m too, but very pailful.

specter
03-06-2009, 05:03 PM
when MGF was discovered, it was called muscles risque and repair factor. MGF does not act on anything else, but skeletal muscle. MGF secreted in muscles and act only on muscles, it is completely local peptide which even cannot spread anywhere. PEG MGF becasue of pegylation can spread and stay in circulation, but will not affect anythings else only skeletal muscles.

It is possible to inject PEG MGF i/m too, but very pailful.

So shooting MGF Sub q is a good idea.. but how big a dose do you have to shoot to get any gains..??

TaylorB
03-06-2009, 05:09 PM
PEG-MGF

Anyone have any experience with this peptide?
id love to try legit mgf however i dont trust any of the sources i know that have it... (well not that i dont trust the "source" ...but i just dont feel like its possible to have a bunch of legit mgf for cheap to be selling...and also, is it stable to be shipped ? )

maxititer
03-06-2009, 10:27 PM
So shooting MGF Sub q is a good idea.. but how big a dose do you have to shoot to get any gains..??

gains depend not only on dose, but on presence of receptors through which MGF can act. Because such receptors can be present only PWO then it would be best time to inject MGF. With age also it is know that amount of receptors reacting on MGF decline.

Shooting MGF sub c is a waste, MGF should be injected only IM and better deep into those muscles which you want to improve.

PEG MGF can be injected sub c. Regarding dosesw I already wrote in previous posts. Start low and work it up.

Bluestorm
03-07-2009, 11:08 AM
and also, is it stable to be shipped ? )
Yes. It comes in lypholized powder form. Nowhere near as fragile as IGF.

You are correct on the trust issue. Even sources are only in it for the money and no other reason. It doesn't matter to them one bit to confirm 100% what is being shipped to them. Besides, they don't have the time to have it checked, and they are not going to spend the money to have it checked.

Bluestorm
03-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Great info Maxititer. I too agree that the biggest problem with most peptides is that people do not know what to dose them at.
I lean more towards MGF being much better for older weight training individuals. Young people get a huge increase in MGF(as well as IGF) following weight training, while older people will get an increase in IGF, but not MGF. Age plays a huge role in how well this peptide is going to work for you.
Not saying it will not work at all for younger people, but pound for pound, your hard earned money could be used on something that will elicit much beter gains.