PDA

View Full Version : 3 young Natural Genr8 Sponsored Bodybuilders

Jaredmus
01-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Feel free to check out Kevin, Lester, And myself as we prepare over the next year for them and the next 3 years for me to win our natural pro cards in as many different organizations as possible. check out our blog/website feel free to leave comments on the board and critique us as well. We appreciate all the help and support
thanks
jared
http://brockport.wordpress.com/

MusclesMarinara
01-05-2010, 08:45 PM
whoever kevin is, hes got a great build.. natural and 20.. wow

Jaredmus
01-05-2010, 10:45 PM
whoever kevin is, hes got a great build.. natural and 20.. wow

Yeah kev just joined these boards a few days a go, hes a real freak and has amazing genetics, Hes going for his pro card in the NGA and INBF as the information in the blog says, lester doesnt have to many pics but he a freak of his own too.

raylove
01-15-2010, 10:55 AM
how do you get sponsored by vitargo, i've talked to anthony i think it is, the CEO plenty of times at expos and stuff but i've never asked him about sponsorship...

ygbodybuilder10
01-15-2010, 10:33 PM
what products do they have out?

thesamewords
01-15-2010, 11:19 PM
Naturals? Being in all these other threads made me forget that naturals exist... well guys welcome to rx. There aint nothing wrong with naturals!

NATURAL-1987
01-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Naturals? Being in all these other threads made me forget that naturals exist... well guys welcome to rx. There aint nothing wrong with naturals!
No there isn't. Welcome aboard.

Jaredmus
01-16-2010, 03:53 PM
No there isn't. Welcome aboard.

thanks man i have been on ther forums for about a year kevin just joined and lester doesnt really go on that much at all. We are 9 weeks out keep looking out for us and suggestions or comments are really appreciated! thanks RX

NATURAL-1987
01-17-2010, 09:12 AM
For sure man. Your all doing which shows this year? How old are each of you?

Jaredmus
01-17-2010, 11:02 AM
Not being snippy it says in the blog though,
Im 18
Kevin is 20
And lester is 21
Kevin and myself are doing The INBF northern States supernatural march 20

And the 3 of us are doing the NGA CAN/AM april 10 and NGA northern natual or something like that idk what it called on april 24, Kevin is looking for his pro card, lester is also looking for a pro card or his first open win,
And im looking to win the teens and a novice division along the way
YouTube- Kevin Schosek - Natural Bodybuilding this is a vid of kevin,
and ill be posting a 9 weeks out vid later today

NATURAL-1987
01-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah I read it the first day you posted it but forgot the exact numbers kinda thing. Have you read my signature yet? See ya there

Jaredmus
01-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Yeah I read it the first day you posted it but forgot the exact numbers kinda thing. Have you read my signature yet? See ya there

sweet man super pumped what weight class are u going in ass and how are you looking now?
looking for my buddy kev to win his pro card take the overall

JRob
01-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Followin along man...
Lets see some progress bud!

Jaredmus
01-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Followin along man...
Lets see some progress bud!
thanks man we really appreciate it, im not sure if we will be posting any more pics or vids of posing, just training from here on out, we want to not surprise but keep people guessing how we are going to come in