PDA

View Full Version : First time with Tren

Jack of All
01-05-2010, 12:46 PM
I thought I would contribute to the new section since I have just started my first run with Tren. This will be a cutting cycle.

This will be my third cycle. My first was test 500mg/w for 10 weeks. My second was test 750mg/w with 450mg deca for 12 weeks. I ended at 6' tall and 257lb and carrying way too much fat. The accumeasure said I was 17-18%.

So Nov 30th I started dieting. I lift 5 days a weeks and started with 5 days of 30min 65-70% intensity cardio. I was around 244lb by the end of dec. Jan 1 I started with 50mg eod tren ace and 400mg test a week. I started the test a couple of weeks before the tren.

I made the tren and my first injection was very sore for three days. So I decided to filter it again with a smaller syringe filter. The second shot was zero soreness. So we will see if filtering helped.

i just completed my third shot today. It did not take long for one of the sides to show up. I have not been sleeping well at all. It started just on the second night after my first shot. My dreams have become strange to say the least. I normally sleep very sound and have no dreams.

I am currently at 242lb and very close to the leanest I have ever been, which unfortunately has not been very lean. I have upped my cardio to 40min and 6 days a week. My diet is a carb cycling diet and I am currently at 1 high carb day a week and 2 low carb days.

I will keep journaling my progress and if I get brave enough I might add some pics.

StrongMan.87
01-05-2010, 01:05 PM
if you have a lot of fat then do more cardio man! Ur taking anabolics which is used primarily to RETAIN muscle during a cutting/dieting phase... ur not looking to grow so get your ass at 1.5 hours of cardio a day.

45min-1hr Am

lift then 45min -1hr PM.

40 minutes is nothing.

StrongMan.87
01-05-2010, 01:06 PM
also..post pics if you can

heavyiron
01-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Tren is an amazing compound. I look forward to your progress.

Jack of All
01-05-2010, 01:48 PM
if you have a lot of fat then do more cardio man! Ur taking anabolics which is used primarily to RETAIN muscle during a cutting/dieting phase... ur not looking to grow so get your ass at 1.5 hours of cardio a day.

45min-1hr Am

lift then 45min -1hr PM.

40 minutes is nothing.

I am working my way up. If you start at that level where do you go to? I have lost one or more pounds each week while my strength has been improving. As long as I am getting leaner I think I am doing ok. When that stops I will up the cardio and/or modify the diet.

Diabetic Muscle
01-05-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm really curious how this works for you, I could be in a very similar situation come feb and looking to use tren for the first time as well.

NPCKnight
01-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Do not jack your cardio up too much now. You need time to adjust it.. Add 10-15 minutes/session each week. If you up it to 1.5 hrs now where do you go from there?

If you arent doing this for a deadline...and just want to lose some fat....do 45 minutes for a couple more weeks, then 1 hr....then go up 10 minutes every two weeks til you are at 90 min. If you need more after that add a cardio session in the morning or post workout.(whichever you dont do currently)

Big Sky Guy
01-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Looking forward to your progress with it.

Bigphil
01-05-2010, 11:35 PM
for the guys using tren for the first time dont be alarmed if you cant sleep much maybe some anxiety maybe prolactin related gyno wich i think is kinda rare but I started gettin it but i got some cabergoline to combat it and make sure your on test with it unless you wanna get shut down... and night sweats you will be like a space heater at night hahaha but i love the stuff if you can handle the sides if you experience any it should be an awsome compound for you and if you cough after injection no biggie happens to most tren users.." tren cough.." good luck

Jack of All
01-06-2010, 10:12 AM
I am very woried about progesterone/prolactin. I had some issues with my deca cycle that was due to progesterone. For that reason I took Pramipexole last night .25mg about 2 hours before bed. WOW, I thought my sleep was already messed up because of tren but it was nothing compared to prami. I think I woke up every half hour last night. I have read you are supposed to get used to it and the sleeplessness should go away. I hope so because I will not be able to go long with zero sleep like that.

heavyiron
01-06-2010, 11:33 AM
I am very woried about progesterone/prolactin. I had some issues with my deca cycle that was due to progesterone. For that reason I took Pramipexole last night .25mg about 2 hours before bed. WOW, I thought my sleep was already messed up because of tren but it was nothing compared to prami. I think I woke up every half hour last night. I have read you are supposed to get used to it and the sleeplessness should go away. I hope so because I will not be able to go long with zero sleep like that.
Prami takes time to adjust to. I would back off your timing a little. Try 3 hours before bed.

Biggie908
01-09-2010, 02:40 AM
Tren is an amazing compound. I look forward to your progress.
why?

amcon
01-09-2010, 03:42 AM

45min-1hr Am

lift then 45min -1hr PM.

40 minutes is nothing.
i do no cardio... non i did 20 min all of last year cuz i wanted to remind my self how much i hate it...

any ways i on 800 gms of test e and 600 of tren a - diet is not the cleanest but i get my 300 plus grams of potien a day divided by 6 or 7 meals... i am six foot three and 255 - bf is like 10 persent just enought to show abs... avatar pic is me... 6 weeks ago i am harder than that now...

point is this you diet is what will dictate you cuts, as well as you genetics... so if you in need of any thing over an hour of cardio you need to go back and look in to you diet... no cardio and i am hard as a rock, the tren and test are great for that... i also added 200 mgs of winny over the last 4 weeks...

good luck and keep us posted

heavyiron
01-09-2010, 02:42 PM
why?
It is about 3 to 5 times more anabolic AND androgenic than Testosterone.

Jack of All
01-09-2010, 03:54 PM
I have been on the tren now one week. So far I have not lost any weight. I really dont feel any different other than I am not sleeping well at all. I think the prami I am taking is causing more sleeplessness than the tren is. My strength is improving even though my carbs are a bit lower.

Jack of All
01-10-2010, 07:01 PM
I am going to stick my head out and post some pics. I am sure I will get flamed to death but here you go. Have at me.

First pic is today 242lb next was 6 weeks ago 256lb.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2d97fd3.jpg

I know my arms are small you bastards:mad:

Diabetic Muscle
01-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Good progress, legs look a helluva lot better.

przechuy
01-13-2010, 01:46 PM
thats a really nice progress

Jack of All
01-14-2010, 01:44 PM
I have been doing the same workout routine for over a year now. I decided to change my lifting to a DC style routine. I have done this for the last week and I am suprised how sore you can get with one intense working set. I am still doing 40min of cardio 6 days a week.

I am starting to feel more pumped all the time. I am doing .6ml of test cyp with .7ml of tren EOD. Since it is home made I am just guessing that .7ml will provide me with close to 50mg of tren. Some shots I dont even feel while I have had a couple of shots cause quite a bit of soreness.

My weight is holding steady around 242lb but I am definitely getting leaner. Some lifts are getting stronger while others are about the same. My sleep is getting better, but still not great. At the current dose I cant say I really notice any difference in my attitude. Tren is definitely not hurting my sex drive. I will post more pics when I can see a difference.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks on tren. I only plan to stay on for 6 weeks. Should I up my dose? I am cutting so I am not sure if I shold up the dose or just leave it where it is.

rainjack
01-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Six days a week of cardio is a little much if your are doing DC. With DC, rest is your friend.

Sorry for the hijack.

Jack of All
01-14-2010, 02:24 PM
no hijack at all. after a week of it I am starting to think the same thing. you are not the first to tell me that. Maybe I will change the workout after the cut. live and learn. I am not interested in growing now just want the fat to go away. It took me almost two hours to complete training and cardio last night which is too long.

rainjack
01-14-2010, 02:51 PM
no hijack at all. after a week of it I am starting to think the same thing. you are not the first to tell me that. Maybe I will change the workout after the cut. live and learn. I am not interested in growing now just want the fat to go away. It took me almost two hours to complete training and cardio last night which is too long.

I'm starting my post-holiday fat-loss program on Monday.

I love DC. I have made good gains with it.

But this time I really need to improve my cardio, so I am having to figure out a new training scheme that will allow me to do more cardio than DC does.

s2h
01-16-2010, 08:59 AM
Diet-you are what you eat,your progress is nice jack,but forget so much about the drugs and fine tune your diet,and yes 6days a week is over doing it to say the least,problem is if you dont get to where you want to be at a cartain time then your goona start to slip up,cheat meals,skippn cardio etc.I do see improvments in your pics,your ab region has come down,your leggs have grown alot(did you even train them before)so things are going in the right direction.IT's like the bull and the steer,the steer says "lets RUN down the hilll and fuck ONE of those cows,the bull says lets WALK down the hilll and fuck all of them"so stick w/ it keep a steady pace and dont over do it or be over harsh on yourself,keep pics posted will be lookn at your progress.good luck!

s2h
01-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Tren is an amazing compound. I look forward to your progress.HEY Heavy tren works great for me,but i get O i mean no side effects from it at all(always had the same source and it;s no home brew)why do you think that is,just about anybody i know has some problem w/ tren but i get ZERO,am i just lucky what could be different about me from anyone else?I always run tren w/ 300mg of test E/cyp at 50-75mg eod,or test prop 100mg ed w/ 50 mg tren eod pre contest.Whata think am i just tren tolerant?

heavyiron
01-16-2010, 10:39 AM
HEY Heavy tren works great for me,but i get O i mean no side effects from it at all(always had the same source and it;s no home brew)why do you think that is,just about anybody i know has some problem w/ tren but i get ZERO,am i just lucky what could be different about me from anyone else?I always run tren w/ 300mg of test E/cyp at 50-75mg eod,or test prop 100mg ed w/ 50 mg tren eod pre contest.Whata think am i just tren tolerant?
You may have less sides genetically but I think it is more likely your low Tren dosage. 50mg eod is 175mg weekly. This would be considered a newbie dose. In fact 225mg weekly is about right for a for a first run with Tren. Sides manifest in me around 300mg+ weekly. The fact that you are stacking with Testosterone is also contributing to less sides IMHO.

Jack of All
01-16-2010, 11:00 AM
I train legs as heavy as I can manage. I simply was not flexing them in the before pic. It is amazing how much better you can look with less fat

s2h
01-16-2010, 01:04 PM
You may have less sides genetically but I think it is more likely your low Tren dosage. 50mg eod is 175mg weekly. This would be considered a newbie dose. In fact 225mg weekly is about right for a for a first run with Tren. Sides manifest in me around 300mg+ weekly. The fact that you are stacking with Testosterone is also contributing to less sides IMHO.i have gone higher before in the range you mentined and still no sides,so maybe i'm just genenticly prone against the bad sides of tren,lucky i guess,i've got some npp coming (1st time)never been a deca guy,bloats me,high h2o retention=high BP,so whats your feeling on how i should run this npp or is it not gonna make that much difference then the deca.I have a laundry list of AAS available so give me your ideal cycle for NPP.i'm currently 4 weeks into 300mg test E/150 mg EQ eod .05 arimidex e3d,let me know what ya think, thanks heavy for your help!!

heavyiron
01-16-2010, 02:09 PM
i have gone higher before in the range you mentined and still no sides,so maybe i'm just genenticly prone against the bad sides of tren,lucky i guess,i've got some npp coming (1st time)never been a deca guy,bloats me,high h2o retention=high BP,so whats your feeling on how i should run this npp or is it not gonna make that much difference then the deca.I have a laundry list of AAS available so give me your ideal cycle for NPP.i'm currently 4 weeks into 300mg test E/150 mg EQ eod .05 arimidex e3d,let me know what ya think, thanks heavy for your help!!
Maybe we should take this somewhere else. I don't want to hijack someone's personal journal.

s2h
01-16-2010, 09:04 PM
Maybe we should take this somewhere else. I don't want to hijack someone's personal journal.YA sorry guys I'lll PM ya later

Jack of All
01-16-2010, 10:23 PM
and yes 6days a week is over doing it to say the least

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Are you saying 6 days a week of cardio is too much? Most diets have you doing cardio daily.

bad rad
01-17-2010, 03:09 AM
6 days of cardio is a lot, try cycling the durations, ie on lifting days only 20 min but real intense. On non-lifting days 40 min steady state, and don't do cardio on leg day.:ok:

Jack of All
01-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Well, I am week 7 into my fat loss plan. The scale went down for the first time in 3 weeks from 242lb to 239lb. I can fit comfortably into my 36" waist jeans again so that means things are moving in the right direction. My strength is holding very well and many lifts I am using more weight than even in my last "bulk" attempt.

I should say I am using a "contest prep coach" for my diet and cardio. I wont say who it is unless he wants me to, but he is a national level competitor. So the cardio will stay where it is until he tells me different. i always second guess myself with diet and cardio so I figured it would be worth the money for me to simply not worry about those things and just follow a coach's plan. So far it was money well spent.

Jack of All
01-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Shelby Starnes is doing my diet and cardio. He said it was ok to mention him.

Conrad
01-17-2010, 07:44 PM

Shelby is a great choice. Him and I have built a strong relationship over the past couple years and he is still beside me when I need a pointer or two.

bad rad
01-17-2010, 08:06 PM

Since your paying for his advice follow it.:yep:

s2h
01-17-2010, 09:04 PM
sorry thought you were training 6 days,you can do all the cardio you want!!!

Jack of All
01-18-2010, 08:51 PM
I am doing a hell of a lot more cardio than i WANT to do. I am at 50min of cardio 6x a week now.

s2h
01-18-2010, 10:02 PM
6 days at 50min's makes me want to rethink my show in july,god i hate cardio,stick w/ it bro it will pay off,send somemore pics wanna see your progress!!!

Big Sky Guy
01-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Weekly progress pics J of A ... lets see what 300 min of cardio is doing for you!

Jack of All
01-19-2010, 11:55 AM
ok this is week 7 pics. I started the 50min cardio this week so those pics will come next week.
http://i48.tinypic.com/r29ms4.jpg

s2h
01-19-2010, 05:40 PM
looking leaner,how far out from the show are you?

Jack of All
01-19-2010, 07:38 PM
no show. I would like to be big and lean instead of just big. Maybe one of these days if my body agrees i might consider doing a show.

bad rad
01-19-2010, 09:06 PM
I see progress. :)

mygirlsdad
01-20-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the encouraging words.

Are you saying 6 days a week of cardio is too much? Most diets have you doing cardio daily.

It depends on how quickly you want to see results. It's not too much if you are keeping your HR low, it will help you get leaner faster ASSUMING your diet is spot on.

s2h
01-20-2010, 01:39 PM
no show. I would like to be big and lean instead of just big. Maybe one of these days if my body agrees i might consider doing a show.
kool good luck listen to your coach ,dont know him but have heard good things,keep us posted!!

Jack of All
01-20-2010, 07:00 PM
I hit a PR tonight! Squat 315x10 375x6 405x2. The shocker was the 405 was not as hard as I had syc'ed myself for it to be. I probably could have done more but I was not mentally prepared.

I have always worked the squat in the smith machine and worked up to a couple of sets at 500lbx8. I decided it was time to try the barbell squat and I have slowly been working my way back up. Barbell squat is so much harder.

I am stoked!!!!!!

Diabetic Muscle
01-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Great job in the PR, those always feel rewarding when you get one.

Bigphil
01-20-2010, 11:47 PM
lookin good brother lookin good keep it up

bad rad
01-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Any more updates?

Jack of All
01-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Another week with eating every meal and and doing every workout and cardio session and my weight went up 1 pound. Shelby says he can see an improvment in this weeks pics but I really dont see any difference. So I am a bit frustrated with the fat loss.

As far as tren goes my strength just keeps getting better and better. My sleep is not too bad but the sweating is getting pretty bad. Sweating at night and some of the day. I have never stunk so bad in all my life.

Bigphil
01-24-2010, 11:58 PM
god i hated that i was like a space heater i would soak the bed sheets with my sweat had to change every day..i started sleepeing with the fan on

Jack of All
01-26-2010, 09:31 PM
More changes... I have lost my high carb days so now I just have med and low carb days. My cardio has moved from 6 days to 7 days a week at 50min. hopefully we will see some better changes in this coming weeks pics.

I cant wait to get off clen. I am at 100mcg a day now it is making me crazy jittery.

I can also say I have never been as strict on a diet as I have been for the last 8 weeks. Many years ago i lost 65lb and losing that seemed so much easier than every pound I am fighting for now. I was 201lbs and 18% bodyfat after I lost the 65lb. I thought I was pretty bad ass rocking the 13" arms and 34" waist:no:

bad rad
01-27-2010, 03:59 AM
I think we were all there once. Keep plugging away, I'm dieting myself and it blows!

Jack of All
01-28-2010, 04:53 PM
I played some basketball for about an hour and a half last night. It must be the tren because my calfs, quads, and hamstrings were on fire and pumped and crampy the whole time I was playing. It was not a very enjoyable experience.

Jack of All
02-01-2010, 11:41 AM
So I had some progress this week. My weight is down to 236lb and I am in week 9. I dont see me being as lean as I would like to be at the end of the 12 week period so I will probably add at least 6 more weeks.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2dt2k0.jpg

s2h
02-01-2010, 08:42 PM
you are leaning out for sure,everybody is there own worst judge,listen to yuor coach and stay on track your making progress,continue to keep us posted w/ the pics,it's all good!!

IzlamikPork
02-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Very interesting. I too am planning on trying Tren for the first time in a couple of months, and am real curious to see how this goes.

Jack of All
02-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Well, i have heard alot of horror stories about how tren kills libido. Well I am in week 5ish with 400mg test cyp/week and 50mg eod. i have been using about .75mg eod of arimidex and also .5mg of parami ed. So far my libido is very high and my orgasms are much improved. I am guessing that is due to the parami. It gives me a killer stuffed nose for about 3 hours after i take it but all is well by morning.

i squated 405x6 last night. i think i have a little more in me. So far I am the strongest I have ever been and I am eating at most 180g of carbs some days.

I am down another pound so far this week. I have some good veins showing on my quads for the first time ever. i decieded to add some T3 to the stuff I am already taking so we will see if that adds some benefit.

bad rad
02-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Look like your strength is shooting up, nice.

Bigphil
02-05-2010, 03:54 PM
good job

Jack of All
02-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Just finished week 10. I added T3 at .25mg a day this week. I am at 234lb and really getting sick of chicken breast. I had some good improvements this week, but my strength has fallen a little. i think it is mostly due to stress at work and not getting good sleep this past week. Next week should be my last week on the tren. When the tren is gone I will switch to 600mg week test cyp and 50mg eod inj. winstrol. Cant wait to see what the winstrol feels like.
http://i45.tinypic.com/jt9kco.jpg

bad rad
02-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Up the T-3 to 50mcg daily, 25mcg is just enough for replacement. I do see progress though, do you get a cheat day? 10 weeks of strict dieting has got to get old. Also "sleepy time tea" at night really helps me sleep, I get insomnia quite often.

Jack of All
02-09-2010, 08:43 AM
i have had 2 cheat meals in 10 weeks.

bad rad
02-09-2010, 08:47 AM
i have had 2 cheat meals in 10 weeks.

Your Kung Fu is strong, I'd have lost it by now. :yep:

fletch76
02-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Nice improvement.

heavyiron
02-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Up the T-3 to 50mcg daily, 25mcg is just enough for replacement. I do see progress though, do you get a cheat day? 10 weeks of strict dieting has got to get old. Also "sleepy time tea" at night really helps me sleep, I get insomnia quite often.
See bold

krg0257
02-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Hey also if your having trouble with sleep try 5mg of melatonin half hour before bed it seems to work for me.

Jack of All
02-14-2010, 04:41 PM
week 11 and I am down to 231.5lb. strength has gone down some this week. Valentines day sucked. i took my wife out and watched her and the other couple we were with chow down on some great food and i ate the same stuff. but it was better than what I would make at home. Shelby said i look depleted so I get 2 high carb days this week. I am excited about the extra food. The t3 is now at 50mcg.
http://i49.tinypic.com/2dbrm1k.jpg

Conrad
02-14-2010, 04:47 PM
week 11 and I am down to 231.5lb. strength has gone down some this week. Valentines day sucked. i took my wife out and watched her and the other couple we were with chow down on some great food and i ate the same stuff. but it was better than what I would make at home. Shelby said i look depleted so I get 2 high carb days this week. I am excited about the extra food. The t3 is now at 50mcg.
http://i49.tinypic.com/2dbrm1k.jpg
Keep it up bro, Shelby is one of the best out there so I know your in good hands! Back is def. coming in.

bad rad
02-14-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm doing a CKD right now so I understand the depleted thing, IMO a depletion style workout will work really well right before the high carb days. I swell up and get really good pumps from it, I tried it without the depletion workout and it didn't work nearly as well.

Jack of All
02-18-2010, 12:16 PM
took my last dose of tren today. So I was on for 6.5 weeks. I am excited to have it leave my system as i am looking forward to better sleep. I will say in the last week or two I upped the dose to 1ml eod so I am guessing that would be 75-90mg of tren. The sides never got any worse. In fact they seemed to dissapate somewhat in the last couple of weeks. I was not having the night sweats near as bad and I wasnt sweating through the day as much either. but then again it has been 20* most days lately.

I would say I would get aggitated a little easier on tren than off but i am a very calm guy mostly so tren did not have a huge effect on my aggression. The first 4 weeks my strength improved quite a bit but in the last 2 weeks it started dropping off. But remember i am cutting and I have been doing 1hr of cardio every day on a calorie deficite so i would expect to lose a bit of strength.

i had a very nasty thing happen last Sat that has made me not do workouts this week under Dr's orders. While i was visiting the Dr he put me on an ace inhibitor to lower my blood pressure. In his office it was 150/100, but i have a wrist cuff that I check it on a regular basis and the highest it has been at home was 135/85. i think I will take the ace inhibitor. It makes good sense to keep my blood pressure as low as possible.

i got a digital fat caliper that does a 3 point measurment. My best measurement was 11% and my worst hast been 12.9%. So I am very happy to have this low of bodyfat. This is by far the lowest I have ever been. I am continueing the diet with Shelby and I plan to go until I cant take it anymore.

I am switching the drugs up now. I will take 600mg test cyp/week with 50mg inj winstrol EOD. Arimidex is at .5mg ed, clen is at 100mcg, t3 is at 50mcg, and I have been taking parami at about 1mg ed. I will probably stop the parami next week since i am done with the tren. I got to say I have heard how tren can kill libido but mine has been great. i will also say my dick is working like i was 20 again, I am not sure if that is due to the parami or my hormones are just in a sweet spot, but it has been very enjoyable. I dont think the wife would complain either.

Carson
02-18-2010, 12:32 PM
took my last dose of tren today. So I was on for 6.5 weeks. I am excited to have it leave my system as i am looking forward to better sleep. I will say in the last week or two I upped the dose to 1ml eod so I am guessing that would be 75-90mg of tren. The sides never got any worse. In fact they seemed to dissapate somewhat in the last couple of weeks. I was not having the night sweats near as bad and I wasnt sweating through the day as much either. but then again it has been 20* most days lately.

I would say I would get aggitated a little easier on tren than off but i am a very calm guy mostly so tren did not have a huge effect on my aggression. The first 4 weeks my strength improved quite a bit but in the last 2 weeks it started dropping off. But remember i am cutting and I have been doing 1hr of cardio every day on a calorie deficite so i would expect to lose a bit of strength.

i had a very nasty thing happen last Sat that has made me not do workouts this week under Dr's orders. While i was visiting the Dr he put me on an ace inhibitor to lower my blood pressure. In his office it was 150/100, but i have a wrist cuff that I check it on a regular basis and the highest it has been at home was 135/85. i think I will take the ace inhibitor. It makes good sense to keep my blood pressure as low as possible.

i got a digital fat caliper that does a 3 point measurment. My best measurement was 11% and my worst hast been 12.9%. So I am very happy to have this low of bodyfat. This is by far the lowest I have ever been. I am continueing the diet with Shelby and I plan to go until I cant take it anymore.

I am switching the drugs up now. I will take 600mg test cyp/week with 50mg inj winstrol EOD. Arimidex is at .5mg ed, clen is at 100mcg, t3 is at 50mcg, and I have been taking parami at about 1mg ed. I will probably stop the parami next week since i am done with the tren. I got to say I have heard how tren can kill libido but mine has been great. i will also say my dick is working like i was 20 again, I am not sure if that is due to the parami or my hormones are just in a sweet spot, but it has been very enjoyable. I dont think the wife would complain either.

Why in the world would you take something EOD that has a half-life of 12 hours?

Jack of All
02-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Why in the world would you take something EOD that has a half-life of 12 hours?

Honestly, that is how it was prescribed:yep:

Carson
02-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Honestly, that is how it was prescribed:yep:

By who?

Jack of All
02-20-2010, 02:22 PM
my DR.

Carson
02-20-2010, 03:28 PM
my DR.

Hmm.. Wouldn't you want to keep your blood levels stable? Have you questioned him on his reasoning for dosing the winny at that interval?

Jack of All
02-20-2010, 04:07 PM
I can't speak from experience but I have always seen if oral take daily and if injection eod is fine. I will take my first dose on monday and I will let you know how it goes. I am sure ed is probably best if the half life is 9 hous. I read that inj winny doesn't really have a half-life. Once the crystals disolve it is done. Most places say 24hrs so again ed looks best.

Jack of All
02-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Weighed in at 228lb this morning. I am in the 12% body fat range which is a hell of a lot better than when I started but it is not yet good enough to see decent muscle yet I have lost enough size to be a kind of bummed. It sucks truly finding out how fat you are!

bad rad
02-22-2010, 05:22 AM
Weighed in at 228lb this morning. I am in the 12% body fat range which is a hell of a lot better than when I started but it is not yet good enough to see decent muscle yet I have lost enough size to be a kind of bummed. It sucks truly finding out how fat you are!

Don't get too upset yet, your still very low carbs, lots of cardio and on T-3, all of which will leave you very flat. I know your paying for advice so I would still follow it. Once you get a good weekend of carbing up you'll fill out and look much better.

Jack of All
03-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Well week 15 just passed and you can kind of see some very blurry abs. Shelby and i decided to take a few weeks off and add some calories and lower the cardio. I was really starting to feel burned out.
http://i40.tinypic.com/219nl1j.jpg

bad rad
03-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Big improvements.

fudo myo
04-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Looking noticably better. have you improved with rebound muscle since loosening the diet and cardio?

Jack of All
04-07-2010, 08:56 PM
I have been taking a break for 3 weeks. It is still the same diet just with more high carb days and a cheat meal every week. Only 30 min of cardio 5 days a week. Cut the clen and T3 down and removed the winny. Guess what? I have lost another 5lb over those three weeks. I feel so much better. I have energy in the gym again and feel like working out. I have filled out some and I think I look much better.

We are going to continue the "break" as long as I keep progressing.

It has been 18 weeks total and I will stop once Shelby says I hit 10% bf. Moral of the story, dont get obese and think you are doing a good job bulking. Once I hit 10% Shelby is going to help teach me the proper way to bulk.

Jack of All
04-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Week 18 223lb
http://i41.tinypic.com/r0b3ib.jpg

ccn916
04-08-2010, 03:16 PM
NICE Improvements!

OneWideBack
04-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Very well done! Thats a transformation for sure!

Jack of All
06-10-2010, 06:24 PM
I thought I would end this with one last update. I took the diet out to 26 weeks. Moral of the story, dont get so damn fat! Now I will do my best to put some lean mass on. This last pic is 216lb. I started at 256lb.
http://i45.tinypic.com/fu3k90.jpg

CUNTAMINATED
06-15-2010, 07:31 PM
wow! thats a huge improvement, nice work man

Aaron Singerman
06-15-2010, 07:48 PM
I thought I would end this with one last update. I took the diet out to 26 weeks. Moral of the story, dont get so damn fat! Now I will do my best to put some lean mass on. This last pic is 216lb. I started at 256lb.
http://i45.tinypic.com/fu3k90.jpg

Good for you Bro... You made a amazing transformation. I bet you must feel a lot better about yourself! Congrats!

MASTER K
08-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Awesome change in body composition!

bad rad
08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
You look great, really good job!

gymboy5000
08-24-2010, 10:24 AM
I know my arms are small you bastards:mad:

LOL just made me laugh bro, trust me not many of us have arnold style guns its a rare thing to have great arms. keep workin!

Mr.Bones
09-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Very nice job, Just need to get everything bigger, mainly your arms and upper body.

Jack of All
09-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Well, I am still hard at it. I have been attempting to bulk for a while. i am not gaining as much or as fast as I thought I could ( I am sure we can all relate), but I have managed to not get too fat. Left side is from a month ago the other is from this week. I was 233lb on the left and 229lb on the right. Arms are still not wanting to grow!
http://i53.tinypic.com/1zr1dso.jpg

fishmeat
06-23-2011, 06:42 AM
The effort alone is worthy of much respect. You've leaned out a lot. Congrats!! You may want to inc some serostim & T3 so as to solidify your gains & cause more fat loss.

Jack of All
10-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Wow old thread. Still hard at it. 263lb in this pic!

http://i45.tinypic.com/35i90kh.jpg

M4BTEAM
12-18-2012, 05:46 AM
30lb heavier with similar conditioning is some very impressive weight gain. Well done.

TheRage93
01-20-2013, 10:32 AM
The effort alone is worthy of much respect. You've leaned out a lot. Congrats!! You may want to inc some serostim & T3 so as to solidify your gains & cause more fat loss.

I agree.. personally I really enjoy clenbuterol. but if you're on AAS and good amounts of it, t3 can work very well!