PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Gym, First workout for me.

Pages : [1] 2

bodyhard
01-05-2010, 06:31 PM
OK So most who know me know my accident injury and all the bullshit that has come along with it. I have been rehabilitating my shoulder, but since, had to stop for personal reasons.

I am not going to allow this personal issue to stop me from working out so last night was my first workout in like forever.

I am starting out extremely light and doing a full body workout for the first month just to wake up my sleeping muscles.

I will be working out Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.

The workout was and will be in this order: (all compound movements 2 sets of 10 reps for now)

Standing OH Press
BB BOR
Flat Bench
Squats
Deadlifts.

Each week I will increase the weight and sets. After a month or 2 I will gradually add exercises until I start my split again.

I woke up today feeling I worked out last night. This slight pain I am feeling is a good feeling to say the least.

One thing is for sure, the gym still sucks ass, where the fuck are all the hardcore lifters at?

freebirdmac
01-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Glad you're back at it! I don't know how you didn't go crazy being out of the gym for so long. Have fun!

bodyhard
01-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Glad you're back at it! I don't know how you didn't go crazy being out of the gym for so long. Have fun!

Who said I am not crazy already?

But a quick FYI, I sort of released some of that anger on New Years eve, got into a fight and laid the fucker out, damn it felt good hitting someone! My left (that is my bad shoulder) is not too bad, hit him 3 times didn't affect him that bad, but I dazed him. The right is still there though! :D

freebirdmac
01-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Who said I am not crazy already?

But a quick FYI, I sort of released some of that anger on New Years eve, got into a fight and laid the fucker out, damn it felt good hitting someone! My left (that is my bad shoulder) is not too bad, hit him 3 times didn't affect him that bad, but I dazed him. The right is still there though! :D

John, John, John... Hit the weights instead. Seems you need regular steel and sex in order to stay out of trouble :p

bodyhard
01-05-2010, 08:29 PM
John, John, John... Hit the weights instead. Seems you need regular steel and sex in order to stay out of trouble :p

LOL yeah lots of sex and lots of fighting, but at least this time the fighting was planned, in other words it wasn't beef. Me and a bunch of my friends were chilling and we got to talking about fighting who had it and who lost it you know the age thing yada yada yada

Well this guy, a friend of of a friend, he is 34 was jabbing at us older guys.

Well one thing led to another we put some gloves on, martial arts glove not boxing gloves and we went at it and BAM! Once again I proved my point, :) I think I am like 100 and 0, street fights that is :D :D

Good thing, my pelvis held up really well, you know weaving back and fourth, side to side.

Bad thing, I hurt the guy I cracked one of his ribs.

freebirdmac
01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Oh! I'm relieved! I had envisioned you getting pissed off at someone.

So do we get starting picts?

bodyhard
01-05-2010, 08:39 PM

LOL nah it was all in fun but got a little out of hand in the end but that is expected whenever two guys put on gloves :)

Of course, I never start training without taking pics. It is how I monitor my progress.

blu2xtreme
01-05-2010, 08:45 PM

Everyone needs starting pics :p

It will be cool to see how much you accomplish by Columbus
your still coming aren't you ?

bodyhard
01-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Everyone needs starting pics :p

It will be cool to see how much you accomplish by Columbus
your still coming aren't you ?

Yeah but my starting pics look like shit. But the end results will speak for itself God willing.

Of course I am going, have a few people to meet and a couple of people I need to fight, you know I have to keep my rep intact ;)

blu2xtreme
01-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Yeah but my starting pics look like shit. But the end results will speak for itself God willing.

Of course I am going, have a few people to meet and a couple of people I need to fight, you know I have to keep my rep intact ;)

I think your rep speaks for its self ...

Lots of people I am looking forward to meeting - I have only met Mike so far and he was way cool.
Hopefully not any I need to fight:p
Should be an interesting trip.

freebirdmac
01-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Someone needs to take a camcorder!!!

blu2xtreme
01-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Someone needs to take a camcorder!!!

Promise to take lots of pics of everyone - wish you were coming Pam would love to meet you:)

freebirdmac
01-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeah, it'd be nice. Hopefully another time.

Still photos are great! But video can reveal so much more :D

joedemarco
01-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Good luck starting back up again!

Vulcan
01-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Good luck! Shoulder injuries suck, I did something to mine on Monday. Going to take a little time off and see if it heals itself.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-06-2010, 10:16 AM
You are the COME BACK KID :yep:

You have history....use it.

Baldie

HeavyDutyGuy
01-06-2010, 02:11 PM
The Comeback Kid for sure! You're like our own Rocky Balboa here. Watch the fighting, bro, don't want to set yourself back again- maybe join a boxing gym for your cardio? I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight you, and I'm 250 lbs with a sledgehammer jab and great right cross.. Sounds like you have one of your own.. Good luck John, and look forward to the progress pics.

bodyhard
01-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks guys today will be my second day in the gym, second day to a looong journey for sure.

Heavy I have been fighting all of my life, it is just who I am. I know silly but if you been where I have been you would know the reasoning behind it.

In my life time I must have had at the very least without exaggeration 200 street fights. Being the warlord in many gangs I had to fight for many reasons I wont discuss here.

I know this is corny, but what he says about the silliness of it all, the leather skin and knowing it is who you are, has a lot of merit to it. The rest is just comical, but I would guess you know where I am getting at.

93Vno1OOAjQ

HeavyDutyGuy
01-06-2010, 03:31 PM
John, you're a warrior! I get it because so am I. Just remember, there's a time to fight, and a time not too. Be the warrior/philosopher that I know you are. Now go kick some ass in the gym!

bodyhard
01-06-2010, 03:33 PM
John, you're a warrior! I get it because so am I. Just remember, there's a time to fight, and a time not too. Be the warrior/philosopher that I know you are. Now go kick some ass in the gym!

Yes sir!! :D :D

Bob45
01-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Good start back plan. I just re started myself after a long layoff for health reasons. I am doing the same lifts without the rows. I just do one lift at a time in a session. It goes quick. I am sticking with it for now because my lifts are increasing faster than ever. I alway did split routines. I am going to wait until the strength increases stop before I get back to them.

bodyhard
01-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Good start back plan. I just re started myself after a long layoff for health reasons. I am doing the same lifts without the rows. I just do one lift at a time in a session. It goes quick. I am sticking with it for now because my lifts are increasing faster than ever. I alway did split routines. I am going to wait until the strength increases stop before I get back to them.

Good idea, I don't really like full body routines but since I've been out of the gym for so long I need to, as I stated in my opening post, wake up my sleeping muscles.

s2h
01-06-2010, 08:55 PM
check into your area and see if you have a sports chiropractor(not the nuttykind)i see one every week and he uses the active release tech(which doesnt feel great at the time but works wonders) on my shoulder and i feel like i'm 20 again!!

bodyhard
01-06-2010, 10:44 PM
check into your area and see if you have a sports chiropractor(not the nuttykind)i see one every week and he uses the active release tech(which doesnt feel great at the time but works wonders) on my shoulder and i feel like i'm 20 again!!

My injuries are way beyond a chiro visit, you see I was in a car accident which left me pretty fucked up. To make a long story short, 6 surgeries to repair my pelvis, ribs and shoulder and WALA I am trying to get back into the game!

bodyhard
01-07-2010, 11:08 AM
This is not a journal, I will create one once I start lifting some real weights, right now I am lifting some bitch ass weights and lifting like a fucking 10 year old boy on crack!

But I need to keep track of my progress regardless so I will use this as a starting point till I get to the real shit.

My starting weight on Monday was:

Standing OH press 65lbs 2x10
BOR 65lbs 2x10
Flat BB bench 65lbs 2x10
Squat 95lbs 2x10
Deadlift 135lbs 2x10

Yesterday lifts:

Standing OH press 75lbs 2x10 (10lb increase)
BOR 85x10 (20lbs increase)
Flat BB bench 95lbs 2x10 (30lbs increase)
Squat 135lbs 2x10 (40lbs increase)
Deadlift 135lbs 2x10 (same)

Note: felt slightly winded with the increase, but overall I felt pretty strong. Had no pain on my left clavicle on OH press nor the bench, Pelvis held up on the squats extremely well

freebirdmac
01-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Don't worry John. We know these numbers are not representative of what you can do when healthy and back in good workout form. Ego can be a bitch, but knowing you can and have legitimately lifted bigger numbers can make writing these low numbers down hard. Takes guts to do that. :)

gman
01-07-2010, 11:49 AM
John, it will come back quick...I know how hard you work.

bodyhard
01-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Don't worry John. We know these numbers are not representative of what you can do when healthy and back in good workout form. Ego can be a bitch, but knowing you can and have legitimately lifted bigger numbers can make writing these low numbers down hard. Takes guts to do that. :)

Yeah it sure is an ego deflate-R, but I don't want to take one step forward and two steps back, writing it is not as hard as doing it :( But regardless the numbers are not as bad as my first time in the gym after the last surgery so that is a good thing.

John, it will come back quick...I know how hard you work.

Man I am hoping to be somewhat stronger when we meet at the Arnold would like to get a work out in with you and Matt!

Bob45
01-07-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm thinking of going to The Arnold too. I've been on and off these forums for years and never met anyone I know online. It is good to post your progress like you are. I am the same way about numbers. You know what you are capable of. Then when you have to do a fraction of what you could do it sucks! You were lucky to be alive after that accident now you are lifting again.

bodyhard
01-07-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm thinking of going to The Arnold too. I've been on and off these forums for years and never met anyone I know online. It is good to post your progress like you are. I am the same way about numbers. You know what you are capable of. Then when you have to do a fraction of what you could do it sucks! You were lucky to be alive after that accident now you are lifting again.

Bob I would have to assume you are from the other site? Not many on here know of my accident, at least to the point that it left me for dead

In any case you should go to the Arnold if you could should be a blast!

Bob45
01-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Bob I would have to assume you are from the other site? Not many on here know of my accident, at least to the point that it left me for dead

In any case you should go to the Arnold if you could should be a blast!

Yeah the other site. I like the attitude on this site. I found it through Gman. He is a good guy. I've always liked and read your fight stories. My father grew up in the Bronx. That is way back! He always told me fighting stories too. I am in upstate NY. How much do you figure the Arnold trip will cost with hotel and flight there?

bodyhard
01-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah the other site. I like the attitude on this site. I found it through Gman. He is a good guy. I've always liked and read your fight stories. My father grew up in the Bronx. That is way back! He always told me fighting stories too. I am in upstate NY. How much do you figure the Arnold trip will cost with hotel and flight there?

Kool, love the attitude on this site as well.

Man I have no idea on the flight I am driving. The hotel stay from what I was told is expensive if you are staying in the hotel where the Arnold is at. But Tom told me it is best to stay in a hotel away from the Arnold and just drive there. I never been there so I don't know.

LOL forgot to mentioned, people say my fighting stories are just that stories, but you don't get these from just "stories"

Bob45
01-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Kool, love the attitude on this site as well.

Man I have no idea on the flight I am driving. The hotel stay from what I was told is expensive if you are staying in the hotel where the Arnold is at. But Tom told me it is best to stay in a hotel away from the Arnold and just drive there. I never been there so I don't know.

LOL forgot to mentioned, people say my fighting stories are just that stories, but you don't get these from just "stories"

I'll have to mapquest it and see how long that drive would be. I'll check out the hotel rates too. In March we get a lot of big snowstorms still. I know your fights aren't made up stories. I sure didn't mean it that way.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Yeah.. you don't F with my Bronx buddy. You think the above picture is confirmation of a few bar fights?? Rememeber he use to be a green eyed :D Irishman :D.

Baldie

bodyhard
01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
I'll have to mapquest it and see how long that drive would be. I'll check out the hotel rates too. In March we get a lot of big snowstorms still. I know your fights aren't made up stories. I sure didn't mean it that way.

PM Tom Caplou at bb.com he knows the area well.

Nah man not at all I was talking about all my haters at bb.com, a few I want to meet and shut them the fuck up!

Yeah.. you don't F with my Bronx buddy. You think the above picture is confirmation of a few bar fights?? Rememeber he use to be a green eyed :D Irishman :D.

Baldie

LOL funny thing my wife is 100% Irish! :eek:

Bob45
01-07-2010, 05:16 PM

Baldie

I'm pretty smart. I always get these guys on my side!

bodyhard
01-07-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm pretty smart. I always get these guys on my side!

When you get a Bronx thug on your side and you have beef, you will never go wrong! :punch:

Bob45
01-08-2010, 08:12 AM
You on track in here? Don't make me come over there, haha.

bodyhard
01-08-2010, 12:19 PM
You on track in here? Don't make me come over there, haha.

Bob I only workout Mon, Wed and Fri, don't want to turn this into a freaking chat room ;) Besides look at my pathetic workout man, give me a month or two then you will see some numbers, pics and videos!

bodyhard
01-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Tonight's lifts:

Standing OH press
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 8x (10lb increase)
BOR
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 10x (10lbs increase)
Flat BB bench
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 8x (40lbs increase)
Squat
135lbs 2x10 (same)
Deadlift
135lbs 2x10 (same)

Bob45
01-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Bob I only workout Mon, Wed and Fri, don't want to turn this into a freaking chat room ;) Besides look at my pathetic workout man, give me a month or two then you will see some numbers, pics and videos!

I know I was joking around. I'm not serious a real lot. I can't do much yet either and it sucks. It's good you have control and keep things going forward.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Slow and easy John...don't hurt your 'thang'

Baldie

joedemarco
01-09-2010, 10:48 AM
How is the body starting to respond from your workouts? Feeling good?

bodyhard
01-09-2010, 07:25 PM
I know I was joking around. I'm not serious a real lot. I can't do much yet either and it sucks. It's good you have control and keep things going forward.

ahh OK so we got a fucking joke-ster in the mist! OK I will keep that in mind when I need some constructive criticism!

Slow and easy John...don't hurt your 'thang'

Baldie

Bill man in all honesty if I have another set back I think I will throw in the towel, this shit doesn't get any easier.

How is the body starting to respond from your workouts? Feeling good?

Hell yeah man, I am, although it has only been one week, feeling really good. I can hear my muscles talk to me, they are saying "Fuck we have been sleeping for too fucking long John, the sleeping giants are waking the fuck up"

bodyhard
01-10-2010, 01:12 PM
100 push ups this AM, just getting in the mood.

bodyhard
01-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Tonight's lifts:

Standing OH press
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 6x 3rd set 95lbs 6x (added extra set)
BOR
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 10x 3rd set set 95lbs 10x (added extra set)
Flat BB bench
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 8x 3rd set 135lbs 8x (added extra set)
Squat
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 10x 3rd set135lbs 10x (added extra et)
Deadlift
135lbs 3x10 (added extra set)

freebirdmac
01-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Smart man. Taking it slow and steady :)

You throw in the towel????
:lmao:

bodyhard
01-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Smart man. Taking it slow and steady :)

You throw in the towel????
:lmao:

LOL in my grave sweetness!

Today I was approached at the gym, the guy called me bodyhard. When I asked him where he was from he just laughed and said you sure are well known in the net. But for the life of me I have no idea who the fuck he was.

He wouldn't give me his screen name, the thing is I don't know too many people on bb.com that are from NY do you?

I was doing BOR heard someone say, Hey bodyhard, I turned and was like WTF? I said to him hey how do you know me? and that is when he said that I was known in the net.

The thing that bafles me is that I have no idea who he is. I am taking a cam with me if I see him I am going to take a pic of him and post it

freebirdmac
01-11-2010, 09:24 PM
LOL in my grave sweetness!

Today I was approached at the gym, the guy called me bodyhard. When I asked him where he was from he just laughed and said you sure are well known in the net. But for the life of me I have no idea who the fuck he was.

He wouldn't give me his screen name, the thing is I don't know too many people on bb.com that are from NY do you?

I was doing BOR heard someone say, Hey bodyhard, I turned and was like WTF? I said to him hey how do you know me? and that is when he said that I was known in the net.

The thing that bafles me is that I have no idea who he is. I am taking a cam with me if I see him I am going to take a pic of him and post it

Ha! I've sort of expected that to happen to me at the gym. There are a lot of lurkers at the other place. Surely there are some at my gym.

Sucks the guy wouldn't tell you. What a chicken shit.

bodyhard
01-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Ha! I've sort of expected that to happen to me at the gym. There are a lot of lurkers at the other place. Surely there are some at my gym.

Sucks the guy wouldn't tell you. What a chicken shit.

He wasn't a bad guy at all, actually he was really nice and kept complementing me, but he just didn't tell me if he was a member or a friend of a member. Since I was in the middle of my workout I didn't have time to ask him all of that and when I was done he was gone.

Capt_lou
01-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Thought I heard my name in here lol

bodyhard
01-11-2010, 10:12 PM

Yo what up Dawg!!

HeavyDutyGuy
01-12-2010, 03:01 AM
John, what is UP with that Icon?

freebirdmac
01-12-2010, 05:48 AM

Good to see you here!

Capt_lou
01-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Yo what up Dawg!!

Just on a mini cut to get around 195 or so. Then maintain till I contest prep in August. Met up with Carl and Chris (stayfit2008) on Saturday and threw some weight around, pretty happy, did a 545 rack dead and was pretty comfortable with the weight.

bodyhard
01-12-2010, 11:39 AM
John, what is UP with that Icon?

I am on a cutting phase right now and just didn't feel like shaving, also wanted to see how I would like bald.

Just on a mini cut to get around 195 or so. Then maintain till I contest prep in August. Met up with Carl and Chris (stayfit2008) on Saturday and threw some weight around, pretty happy, did a 545 rack dead and was pretty comfortable with the weight.

Nice man did you take pics with them. How is stayfit looking these days that guy is fucking lean man!

Capt_lou
01-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Nice man did you take pics with them. How is stayfit looking these days that guy is fucking lean man!
My new Avatar is me rack deading 545, so that is the only one I really have. Chris is around 11% now but still vascular as hell.

bodyhard
01-12-2010, 12:42 PM
My new Avatar is me rack deading 545, so that is the only one I really have. Chris is around 11% now but still vascular as hell.

I can't really see it, the guy taking the pic should have gotten the plates LOL.

Capt_lou
01-12-2010, 01:02 PM
I can't really see it, the guy taking the pic should have gotten the plates LOL.

If you look really close you can see the bar bending at the ends...who am I kidding I have 135 on the bar and really had to take a shit. LOL

bodyhard
01-12-2010, 01:07 PM
If you look really close you can see the bar bending at the ends...who am I kidding I have 135 on the bar and really had to take a shit. LOL

LOL nah man what I meant was the affect of the AV would be much much more!

I notice you don't use an alternate grip.

Mac
01-12-2010, 03:11 PM
damn it felt good hitting someone!

Note to self :

Don't piss off bodyhard IN PERSON.

bodyhard
01-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Note to self :

Don't piss off bodyhard IN PERSON.

LOL damn man I am not that bad, but in all honesty I did get locked up because a forum member threaten me and I put him in the hospital, I know stupid of me, but hey it is what it is.

bodyhard
01-12-2010, 04:50 PM

This is what I meant by taking a pic of the plates, here I was doing a rack dead of 585lbs (6 plates). You see what I mean by capturing the plates?

Capt_lou
01-12-2010, 05:20 PM
This is what I meant by taking a pic of the plates, here I was doing a rack dead of 585lbs (6 plates). You see what I mean by capturing the plates?

Damn dude you accusing me of E-stats? LOL J/K

bodyhard
01-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Damn dude you accusing me of E-stats? LOL J/K

Nah man not at all, shit I hope that is not how I am sounding man. That is far from what I am trying to say. I am just saying the pic would look sic with the plates.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-12-2010, 06:17 PM

Lou...can you get Carl and Chris to come say hello?

Baldie

Mac
01-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Someone put a real bodybuilder photo into you avatar. I bet you wished you looked that fucking good.

bodyhard
01-12-2010, 07:10 PM

Baldie

I know Carl was lurking not sure about Chris

Someone put a real bodybuilder photo into you avatar. I bet you wished you looked that fucking good.

Its the fucking MODS they keep changing my AV's! :D :D

bodyhard
01-12-2010, 11:33 PM
200 push-ups tonight.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-13-2010, 06:37 AM
200 push-ups tonight.

So the shoulder/clavicle is now lined up?

Baldie

bodyhard
01-13-2010, 09:07 AM
So the shoulder/clavicle is now lined up?

Baldie

Not sure, I have some discomfort, but no pain. I still can not elevate my elbow over my shoulder but honestly Bill I don't give a fuck anymore I don't think I will ever be able to do that again.

Capt_lou
01-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Nah man not at all, shit I hope that is not how I am sounding man. That is far from what I am trying to say. I am just saying the pic would look sic with the plates.

I am just messing with you since you are all the way in NY and I can LOL.

next time or at the Arnold we will take massize amounts of pics.

Baldie

i will shoot them a message and tell them that they have been summoned ;)

bodyhard
01-13-2010, 11:28 AM
I am just messing with you since you are all the way in NY and I can LOL.

next time or at the Arnold we will take massize amounts of pics.

i will shoot them a message and tell them that they have been summoned ;)

Definitely will be at the Arnold man!

I sent Kevin DBX a PM to see if I can persuade him to come over but he said he is to used to bb.com

bodyhard
01-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Tonight's lifts:

Standing OH press
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 6x 3rd set 95lbs 6x (same)
BOR
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 10x 3rd set set 95lbs 10x (same)
Flat BB bench
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 8x 3rd set 135lbs 8x (same)
Squat
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 10x 3rd set135lbs 10x added set 225lbs 12x (wanted to test the weight, not really ready for this at all felt pretty heavy)
Deadlift
135lbs 3x10 added set 225lbs 10x (testing the waters again, this felt light.)

Down4whatever
01-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Fuck yeah! The journal I've been waiting for........ Let's do this!!!

Mac
01-14-2010, 09:29 AM
My first dead and squat workout in several months has me crippled. Hope yours isn't as debilitating.

bodyhard
01-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Fuck yeah! The journal I've been waiting for........ Let's do this!!!

You know this will be like a fucking marriage till death do us part! But let me tell ya when this becomes my official journal, I will post my beginning photos, videos on my lifts and my progress.

You see I grow so fast and get so strong so quickly that they accuse me of e stats LMFAO!!

My first dead and squat workout in several months has me crippled. Hope yours isn't as debilitating.

In all honesty MT, my ability to recover is insane, I don't know why that is and I won't question it, although I will admit I did go to the doc to have myself checked as I thought I wasn't normal. You see I seem to be going backwards, had low test when I was young, my recovery was shitty etc etc and as I am getting older my test is higher and my ability to recovery is much better.

The doc told me although it is not normal it is not uncommon, enjoy it while I can it wont last forever :)

Capt_lou
01-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Looking fucking strong John!

bodyhard
01-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Looking fucking strong John!

This is what scares me a bit man, I feel strong and want to move mountains, but my pelvis is always on my fucking mind I really have to learn to say fuck it and just do it, if it gives, it gives. I have to stop fucking babying this shit.

Although I never really listen to the doctors, if I did I would still be in a wheelchair today. But for some fucking reason I can't get it out of the back of my mind when he said my pelvis could cave in any day and I could be back in the chair. FUCKING doctor, why would he have to say that to me? The fucker should die a slow and agonizing death!

Bob45
01-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Take it easy man. Don't worry about babying it for a while. Your doing good now. It will come fast enough.

Mac
01-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Don't believe all doctors. I was not supposed to live past 25 according to my former doctor. Another told me my wife wouldn't die from her problem and she did.

Stay strong.

Capt_lou
01-14-2010, 12:45 PM
This is what scares me a bit man, I feel strong and want to move mountains, but my pelvis is always on my fucking mind I really have to learn to say fuck it and just do it, if it gives, it gives. I have to stop fucking babying this shit.

Although I never really listen to the doctors, if I did I would still be in a wheelchair today. But for some fucking reason I can't get it out of the back of my mind when he said my pelvis could cave in any day and I could be back in the chair. FUCKING doctor, why would he have to say that to me? The fucker should die a slow and agonizing death!

It's going to take some time before you get that confidence back in your body. Slow progression is the way for you to go right now, you can still do light weight and have a lot of intensity, it's just not as fun lol

Bob45
01-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Don't believe all doctors. I was not supposed to live past 25 according to my former doctor. Another told me my wife wouldn't die from her problem and she did.

Stay strong.

My wife's uncle was supposed to die 3 years ago according to the doctors. They had given him 3 months.

Mac
01-14-2010, 01:59 PM
I was told I was in an advanced stage of Crohn's disease at age 16.

bodyhard
01-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Damn fucking doctors, not knocking them as they save many of lives and I respect the shit out of them, just that they can really mess up your head with a few words.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-14-2010, 06:11 PM
John, send Doctor Mortimer your pelvic scans for his evaluation. I probably could conclude that they would be a great fire starter. Gonna rain in L.A. next week.

Baldie

bodyhard
01-14-2010, 06:15 PM
John, send Doctor Mortimer your pelvic scans for his evaluation. I probably could conclude that they would be a great fire starter. Gonna rain in L.A. next week.

Baldie

No disrespect Baldie, but who the fuck is Dr, Mortimer?

Baldiewonkanobi
01-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Well, as you know Sherlock Holmes had a Dr. Mortimer. In this case it's ME. Ya know...Bill Mortimer aka Baldie.:p

bodyhard
01-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Well, as you know Sherlock Holmes had a Dr. Mortimer. In this case it's ME. Ya know...Bill Mortimer aka Baldie.:p

LMFAO That shit went right over my head, lol nice!

freebirdmac
01-14-2010, 07:04 PM
LMFAO That shit went right over my head, lol nice!

John having a lack of carbs issue too? :D

bodyhard
01-14-2010, 07:12 PM
John having a lack of carbs issue too? :D

Nah I am just a dumb fuck!

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 07:46 AM
Fuck, awake at 6:00 am I never wake up this early!!

Mac
01-15-2010, 07:57 AM
Half the day is gone by 6am.

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Half the day is gone by 6am.

Nah man, I normally get up at 9 or 10. I have no fucking idea why I am awake this early, well I at least got to see my 7 year old nephew take the bus to school.

freebirdmac
01-15-2010, 08:09 AM
At 6am I'm already working :)

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 08:11 AM
At 6am I'm already working :)

OK no knock to you old folks but is this what old people do, get up early in the fucking morning? I mean seriously? Or do you HAVE to get up?

freebirdmac
01-15-2010, 08:17 AM
OK no knock to you old folks but is this what old people do, get up early in the fucking morning? I mean seriously? Or do you HAVE to get up?

If I want to get paid and not work until 6pm or later then yes, I have to get up. When I retire I'll adopt hours closer to yours.

Capt_lou
01-15-2010, 08:20 AM
I am like you, I hate getting up before 9, but fucking work makes me get up close to 6:30.

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 08:21 AM
If I want to get paid and not work until 6pm or later then yes, I have to get up. When I retire I'll adopt hours closer to yours.

Ahh OK at least it is for work, I know some people, my sister for example she is up at 5:00 AM everyday! When I ask her why the fuck she is up so early she says she likes to get her day started early :eek: And get this, she doesn't work!

Mac
01-15-2010, 08:21 AM

Seriously, when you go to bed at 9pm, by 5 am I have had enough sleep and ready to get up.

But I can sleep in as well as the next one can. I don't HAVE to get up since I am self-employed.

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 08:23 AM
I am like you, I hate getting up before 9, but fucking work makes me get up close to 6:30.

Man if it is for work I fully understand, I used to get up at 5:30 when I was working in wall street. I had to be at work by 7:00 AM.

Work wise I fully understand, it is the getting up early for no fucking reason other than just getting the day started that I will never understand. Weekends? Shit I get up like 12 or 1.

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Seriously, when you go to bed at 9pm, by 5 am I have had enough sleep and ready to get up.

But I can sleep in as well as the next one can. I don't HAVE to get up since I am self-employed.

OK I have to ask this, if you are self-employed, and you can get up at anytime, why are you in bed by 9 pm??????

Capt_lou
01-15-2010, 08:29 AM
OK I have to ask this, if you are self-employed, and you can get up at anytime, why are you in bed by 9 pm??????

Seriously I still have to eat 1 more time after 9 lol. I can sleep when I am dead :yep:

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Seriously I still have to eat 1 more time after 9 lol. I can sleep when I am dead :yep:
LMFAO

When are you going to dwell in the PIT man. We have some regulars in there that are funny ass hell, but there are also some mother fuckers in there that know thier shit man. And then they have some fuckers in there that suck ass literally LOL.

But, just like the streets, you need to earn your respect, if you are soft or a bullshitter they will eat you alive on the net of course :D

Capt_lou
01-15-2010, 08:38 AM
LMFAO

When are you going to dwell in the PIT man. We have some regulars in there that are funny ass hell, but there are also some mother fuckers in there that know thier shit man. And then they have some fuckers in there that suck ass literally LOL.

But, just like the streets, you need to earn your respect, if you are soft or a bullshitter they will eat you alive on the net of course :D

I'll get there, I do all of my posting at work and everytime I load a fucking page it gives me a error that flash player needs to be installed. Since I don't have admin rights on my work machine it is fucking annoying as hell. I am due to get a new laptop in a couple weeks and will see if the help desk can load it for me.

Mac
01-15-2010, 08:39 AM

To hook up with my girl for an hour or so.

To get a good night sleep that us old fucks need to do this game and survive.

freebirdmac
01-15-2010, 08:44 AM
I will wake up at 5am on my days off. It's habit. What my body is used to. So I'll eat, surf the web, watch some tv, then take a nice long nap!

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 08:50 AM
I'll get there, I do all of my posting at work and everytime I load a fucking page it gives me a error that flash player needs to be installed. Since I don't have admin rights on my work machine it is fucking annoying as hell. I am due to get a new laptop in a couple weeks and will see if the help desk can load it for me.

OK look forward to seeing you post there, I got your back don't worry :D

To hook up with my girl for an hour or so.

To get a good night sleep that us old fucks need to do this game and survive.

Ahh for pussy I would be up at the crack of dawn :D

You know my father and grandfather always said that old folks should sleep less, like 4 -5 hours or so.

I am not sure if that works for me as I need my sleep to gain my size, I am an ecto and sleep is important.

But back to your answer if you can get up at whatever time, hence you are self employed, why can't you hit the sack at the very least 11:00 PM and get up at 8:00 AM? That still give you 9 hours of sleep, plenty.

Bob45
01-15-2010, 09:06 AM
I seem to get at 7:00-7:30 no matter what. Even on the weekends. I can't sleep during the day. If I stay out all night I may get up at 10 the latest. Plus I always have to get up and piss which makes things worse.

Mac
01-15-2010, 09:09 AM
But back to your answer if you can get up at whatever time, hence you are self employed, why can't you hit the sack at the very least 11:00 PM and get up at 8:00 AM? That still give you 9 hours of sleep, plenty.

I guess I could easily do that but it just never fit my schedule.

I have many customers in Australia and New Zealand and I got used to getting up early to handle their email support questions and not make them wait another day. If I waited until 9am, they're all gone home and ready to go to sleep. While I don't HAVE to get up and do that, it gives my business image a plus.

Some nights I don't get to bed until 11pm and sleep into 7am, GASP. In the summer, I would never be in bed to go to sleep before 11pm. Everybody is out of the house by 6am, so why waste that time?

Baldiewonkanobi
01-15-2010, 10:27 AM
Fuck, awake at 6:00 am I never wake up this early!!

I have not slept in that late since recovering from my last surgery. Up a 2am this morning (fell asleep at 8) did some paper work, jumped in here for a while, had a 50 gram shot of whey....3:30 fell back to sleep until 5:30.

John...that bright light in the east is the sun.

Baldie

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 10:34 AM
OK you guys are just nuts! :D

Mac
01-15-2010, 10:41 AM
OK you guys are just nuts! :D

And they're bigger than ever!

Just wait until your punk ass gets old like us. :punch:

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 11:05 AM
And they're bigger than ever!

Just wait until your punk ass gets old like us. :punch:

Sorry man but that shit will never happen, and if by a slight remote chance I do get old and behave like you old farts there is a nickle plated burner I keep that would put an end to my misery.

But till then, you're all a bunch of old men looking for a retirement home already :D :D

Mac
01-15-2010, 11:08 AM
But till then, you're all a bunch of old men looking for a retirement home already :D :D

I was benching 495 when you was in diapers.

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 11:12 AM
I was benching 495 when you was in diapers.

LOL yeah right I know you are old, but fuck man you aren't that old!

Wait I take that back, you act like you are that old :D :D

gman
01-15-2010, 11:15 AM
I got old early...I have been going to bed at 10 or so and getting up at 5-6 for years.

I could get wasted and stay up until 4, and my damn body would still wake up at 5. I cannot sleep in no matter how much I want or need to

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 11:31 AM
I got old early...I have been going to bed at 10 or so and getting up at 5-6 for years.

I could get wasted and stay up until 4, and my damn body would still wake up at 5. I cannot sleep in no matter how much I want or need to

How old are you Mike 48?

gman
01-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Yes, I know I look mid 30's, but I am 48! lol

blu2xtreme
01-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Damn Coach ...looking like a bber did make you cocky ...love it:yep:

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 11:50 AM

Umm ok whatever floats your boat :D

bodyhard
01-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Tonight's lifts:

Standing OH press
BOR
Flat BB bench
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 8x 3rd set 135lbs 8x (same)
Squat
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 10x 3rd set 135lbs 10x (same)
Deadlift
135lbs 3x10 (Same)

This is starting to get easy, but I am going to take my time.

Mac
01-16-2010, 08:06 AM
LOL yeah right I know you are old, but fuck man you aren't that old!

Wait I take that back, you act like you are that old :D :D

Must be why everyone called me dad at the gym that I owned.

When I was growing up my parents always told me to act my age.

I would TRY and whoop you with my hands but they're the tools to my trade so I will use these instead.

HeavyDutyGuy
01-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Looks good John! I like the overhead work and deads! I haven't brought this up- don't want to jinx you, but any spinal issues? Or is that doing ok now? Fucking warrior, gotta love this guy!

bodyhard
01-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Must be why everyone called me dad at the gym that I owned.

When I was growing up my parents always told me to act my age.

I would TRY and whoop you with my hands but they're the tools to my trade so I will use these instead.

Damn man you wanna beat me to a pulp with nun-chucks?

Looks good John! I like the overhead work and deads! I haven't brought this up- don't want to jinx you, but any spinal issues? Or is that doing ok now? Fucking warrior, gotta love this guy!

As of this point none, just tightness on the pelvis but I am expecting that.

Mac
01-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Damn man you wanna beat me to a pulp with nun-chucks?

No, I would never do anything like that. You're my new intarnet friend. Maybe to pieces, but no pulp. I don't even like pulp in my OJ.

Shit you could take this ol' man with both hand behinds your back.

bodyhard
01-16-2010, 04:42 PM
No, I would never do anything like that. You're my new intarnet friend. Maybe to pieces, but no pulp. I don't even like pulp in my OJ.

Shit you could take this ol' man with both hand behinds your back.

LOL now that is more like it!!

Hey I never EVER underestimate my opponent.

Here is a video of me talking about one of my fights, well not a fight a broke this motherfucker up with one hit.

Just so you know this guy owed me money for years he went around telling people that I was going to fuck him up and I never said that. But since he was talking shit I said as soon as I see him I would hit him

I did not know I was being recorded by one of my friends, the lady hiding her face is my wife.

5bHvKTn6P2k

bodyhard
01-16-2010, 08:28 PM
MT, what happen man, did I scare you with the video?

Mac
01-16-2010, 09:26 PM
MT, what happen man, did I scare you with the video?

Fuck no, I have dealt with guys that make you look like an altar boy.

I am from the slower east side, don't you know. That's where the real bad asses hang out. They still call me dad whenever I visit there.

bodyhard
01-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Fuck no, I have dealt with guys that make you look like an altar boy.

I am from the slower east side, don't you know. That's where the real bad asses hang out. They still call me dad whenever I visit there.

LMFAO like an alter boy, nice!

I am not a bad ass man, I am a harmless joe ;)

Last night decided to go for a run, kind of miss it. Lungs sure got a workout in.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Harmless Joe...yeah right. When he is not sucking the eye balls outta rattle snakes. ;)

Baldie

bodyhard
01-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Harmless Joe...yeah right. When he is not sucking the eye balls outta rattle snakes. ;)

Baldie

hey Baldie don't mess up my image of a softy :D :D

Hey our AV's are the same!

freebirdmac
01-17-2010, 01:40 PM
You have an image of a softy???? :p

bodyhard
01-17-2010, 01:41 PM
You have an image of a softy???? :p

I ma trying to turn over a new leaf :p

Mac
01-18-2010, 08:13 AM
hey Baldie don't mess up my image of a softy :D :D

Hey our AV's are the same!

I like the new AV.

Here's mine.

Capt_lou
01-18-2010, 09:10 AM
John is a softy ;)

I always laugh at his stories cause I can't picture him that way lol

BTW I want the peak of your biceps.

bodyhard
01-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I like the new AV.

Here's mine.

Hey we have very similar biceps! I hate mine because they are short but love the peak, how about you

John is a softy ;)

I always laugh at his stories cause I can't picture him that way lol

BTW I want the peak of your biceps.

You can or you can't? OK I will start a fight this year at the Arnold so you can see it first hand, but you have to have my back in case I get jumped!

I could use your mass!

Mac
01-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Hey we have very similar biceps! I hate mine because they are short but love the peak, how about you

Mine are really short and they lack the fullness I would like.

But, i love the peaks.

My short insertion point sure is evident in these pictures when my arm is extended.

bodyhard
01-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Mine are really short and they lack the fullness I would like.

But, i love the peaks.

My short insertion point sure is evident in these pictures when my arm is extended.

Wow we are so similar it is eerie

Mac
01-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Wow we are so similar it is eerie

Is that you son ?

I live in Erie haha

bodyhard
01-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Is that you son ?

I live in Erie haha

LOL you got to admit we have very similar biceps and forearms.

Mac
01-18-2010, 12:18 PM
LOL you got to admit we have very similar biceps and forearms.

Yes, we do, with the exception of your's probably measure 2" bigger! :flowers:

bodyhard
01-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Yes, we do, with the exception of your's probably measure 2" bigger! :flowers:

Nah doubt that larges measurement my arms were (in the pic I post) were 17"

I once got them close to 18, bet they weren't as sharp. Not sure you can tell here but I was trying to get to 200lbs, heaviest I have ever been.

Bob45
01-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Have you ever competed John?

Mac
01-18-2010, 01:00 PM

I was just going to ask him that. Well John, have you?

bodyhard
01-18-2010, 02:07 PM

I was just going to ask him that. Well John, have you?

Nope never have.

bodyhard
01-18-2010, 03:01 PM
This was me when I was ready to compete 5'8" 180lbs 8% bf. Never followed through though, always feared that I would not do well and I can't stand defeat.

Mac
01-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Fear is only that! You would have done well, I am sure.

This is the only picture I have of me on stage. The ex kept the videos and all my pictures. My parents had this copy.

From 1986 Mr. Pa. LW

bodyhard
01-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Fear is only that! You would have done well, I am sure.

This is the only picture I have of me on stage. The ex kept the videos and all my pictures. My parents had this copy.

From 1986 Mr. Pa. LW

How old were you there?

Mac
01-18-2010, 08:17 PM
How old were you there?

Damn, let me get out the calculator.

29 yrs. old

HeavyDutyGuy
01-18-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm going to start calling this thread "}he Gun Show!" nice arms. Both of you.

bodyhard
01-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Damn, let me get out the calculator.

29 yrs. old

Was that your last comp or your first?

I'm going to start calling this thread "}he Gun Show!" nice arms. Both of you.

Thanks Heavy D!

Mac
01-19-2010, 05:12 AM
Was that your last comp or your first?

Thanks Heavy D!

I competed 4 times, that was my second competition.

Thanks Heavy !

We should start a Guns thread.

Baldiewonkanobi
01-19-2010, 06:08 AM
Trafalmadore?? Mac what time zone is that in? You and Girly (Australia) are always up before me and I am up 2:30-3 am Pacific Coast most mornings.

My arms are more like the 30' Anadonda that just swallowed a pig picture. Picture Michael Phelps seriously pumping iron and you have old Baldie.

Baldie

Mac
01-19-2010, 08:35 AM
I am in Ohio at the moment, EST.

bodyhard
01-19-2010, 10:19 AM
I competed 4 times, that was my second competition.

Thanks Heavy !

We should start a Guns thread.

Kool man, that is a hell of a lot more than I can say. Ia m looking for my first comp!

What size are your bi's now and what was the biggest you got them?

Trafalmadore?? Mac what time zone is that in? You and Girly (Australia) are always up before me and I am up 2:30-3 am Pacific Coast most mornings.

My arms are more like the 30' Anadonda that just swallowed a pig picture. Picture Michael Phelps seriously pumping iron and you have old Baldie.

Baldie

Baldie, The last time I saw you, your arms had some decent size on them, that was almost a year ago. I am sure you must have added some more size to them.

buckimscl
01-19-2010, 10:43 AM
I am in Ohio at the moment, EST.
Me too....hence the "bucki" in buckimscl.

buckimscl
01-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Ia m looking for my first comp!

Sweet, when are you looking at? This year?

gman
01-19-2010, 10:45 AM
everyone thinks it's bucky muscle, when it's really buckeye muscle.

bodyhard
01-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Sweet, when are you looking at? This year?

Yes this year by December, depending on how well I am looking. if I don't see what I like then I will push it to the next year but I doubt that will happen.

My real training will start March 1st.

Mac
01-19-2010, 07:45 PM
What size are your bi's now and what was the biggest you got them?

They are the biggest they have ever been at a whopping 16".

bodyhard
01-20-2010, 12:09 AM
They are the biggest they have ever been at a whopping 16".

Not bad at all

Tonight's lifts:

Standing OH press
BOR
Flat BB bench
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 10x 3rd set 135lbs 10x (Up the reps)
Squat
Deadlift
135lbs 2x10 155lbs 10x (Same)

freebirdmac
01-20-2010, 06:02 AM
Looking good John. Keep taking it slow.

bodyhard
01-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Looking good John. Keep taking it slow.

I am getting a little tempted to start, but I promised myself I will not start till March. I will keep this steady pace (upping the weight, reps and sets) till then. Then I will start my split, my diet/supps and of course a journal :)

Bob45
01-20-2010, 09:32 PM
I am getting a little tempted to start, but I promised myself I will not start till March. I will keep this steady pace (upping the weight, reps and sets) till then. Then I will start my split, my diet/supps and of course a journal :)

Doing good!

bodyhard
01-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Doing good!

Actually I am lifting like a fucking bitch-ass-wanna-bee bodybuilder! If I could clone myself I would bitch slap myself if I saw myself lifting these bitch ass weights in the gym!

FitnBuf
01-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Actually I am lifting like a fucking bitch-ass-wanna-bee bodybuilder! If I could clone myself I would bitch slap myself if I saw myself lifting these bitch ass weights in the gym!

Wow Dude, I dont know if I should laugh at the image you just provided...or feel bad for you. Either way, push those bitch-ass weights hardcore!!! :)

bodyhard
01-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Wow Dude, I dont know if I should laugh at the image you just provided...or feel bad for you. Either way, push those bitch-ass weights hardcore!!! :)

No, laugh at me, laugh loud and hard, and point a finger as well. I need the fucking fuel, feeling bad for me doesn't do shit for me :D :D

FitnBuf
01-20-2010, 10:01 PM
No, laugh at me, laugh loud and hard, and point a finger as well. I need the fucking fuel, feeling bad for me doesn't do shit for me :D :D

Anything for the fuel!!.....

((LMFAO!!!!!!))
((LMFAO!!!!!!))

bodyhard
01-21-2010, 12:45 AM
Anything for the fuel!!.....

((LMFAO!!!!!!))
((LMFAO!!!!!!))

Thats what I am talking about, some of the disgusting mushy crap in the masters gets me sick. So much sugar coating and straight up LYING is enough to make me puke.

I mean if I look like crap tell me, I want to know, how fucking else am I suppose to improve if I don't know I look like shit.

Or if I have a lagging body part why tell me "You look great keep doing what you are doing"? I need to hear you say, xx bodypart looks good but you need to definitely work on xx bodypart.

Or why the fuck are you doing xx exercise and not doing xx exercise. Not look at my routine and always tell me "Waya to go great workout, ohh please enough with all the bullshit already Jesus fucking Christ!

freebirdmac
01-21-2010, 06:01 AM
You need to learn to express yourself John :D

Baldiewonkanobi
01-21-2010, 06:24 AM
Our silver tongued Brother from the Bronx. :hugme:

Baldie

Mac
01-21-2010, 06:34 AM
The Dolphins suck ass ! Change the fuckin AV.

Capt_lou
01-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Thats what I am talking about, some of the disgusting mushy crap in the masters gets me sick. So much sugar coating and straight up LYING is enough to make me puke.

I mean if I look like crap tell me, I want to know, how fucking else am I suppose to improve if I don't know I look like shit.

Or if I have a lagging body part why tell me "You look great keep doing what you are doing"? I need to hear you say, xx bodypart looks good but you need to definitely work on xx bodypart.

Or why the fuck are you doing xx exercise and not doing xx exercise. Not look at my routine and always tell me "Waya to go great workout, ohh please enough with all the bullshit already Jesus fucking Christ!

Since you want it that way.....

I think that you are fucking ugly and smell pretty bad too. LOL

Mac
01-21-2010, 11:03 AM
That lazy fuck is probably still sleeping.

Bob45
01-21-2010, 11:04 AM

I should have finished the sentence. Doing good holding back and not lifting more than you should be in your condition. Your being smart waiting. Why fuck it all up doing too much too soon?

Bob45
01-21-2010, 11:08 AM

I was talking to an old member a while back on the other site about creating a fake person. Post pics and workouts. Some terrible pics and lousy lift choices. Then watch how many people that say oh you look great. Keep up the good work.

bodyhard
01-21-2010, 11:37 AM
I was talking to an old member a while back on the other site about creating a fake person. Post pics and workouts. Some terrible pics and lousy lift choices. Then watch how many people that say oh you look great. Keep up the good work.

That would be hysterical, hmmm I think I am going to do that. :D :D

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Tonight's lifts:

Standing OH press
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 10x 3rd set 95lbs 10x (Upped the reps)
BOR
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 12x 3rd set set 95lbs 12x (Upped the reps)
Flat BB bench
Squat
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 10x 3rd set 135lbs 12x (upped the reps)
Deadlift
1st set 135lbs 8x 2nd set 185lbs 8x (Upped the weight)

Tonight the gym was pretty empty, only a few people training. I start to do my bench and this guys askes me if he could join in? I thought to myself WTF, there are 5 bench presses and you are asking me if you can join in???

I said dude there are other benches use those. He then tells me yeah but I like to work in with people. At this point I am annoyed so I told him, dude are you fucking serious? I couldn't believe it, but he says yeah and started pressing me to let him workout with me. I really was trying to be nice but I can only take so much so I told to get the fuck out of my face before I fucking move him out of my space.

My heart started racing and I know where that leads to, but he didn't react he gave me a WTF look and then walked away.

Steve behind the juice bar was like seriously man I thought you were gonna go 7 30 on this guy.

Mac
01-23-2010, 10:02 AM
You just can't get away from the idiots no matter where you go.

I bet he won't bother you again.

freebirdmac
01-23-2010, 10:34 AM
At least John didn't know at the time that the guy was gay :rolleyes:

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 12:22 PM
You just can't get away from the idiots no matter where you go.

I bet he won't bother you again.

In all honesty I don't know why he would ask to work in with me, seriously there were 4 other benches free. Why would anyone ask to work in with somebody in that fashion?

At least John didn't know at the time that the guy was gay :rolleyes:

He wasn't gay, or at least I don't think so. The last time a guy hit on me at Mid-City gym I jumped over the counter (I was working at the gym at the time) and beat his ass and I got arrested.

Mac
01-23-2010, 12:26 PM
In all honesty I don't know why he would ask to work in with me, seriously there were 4 other benches free. Why would anyone ask to work in with somebody in that fashion?

he is a dumb ass

He wasn't gay, or at least I don't think so. The last time a guy hit on me at Mid-City gym I jumped over the counter (I was working at the gym at the time) and beat his ass and I got arrested.

you dumb ass

whoops.

GM John, how are you?

Mac
01-23-2010, 12:32 PM
BTW, I did flat benches for the first time in a year. I didn't want you to think I was a pussy and can't stand the pain. I won't say how much I used.

It was your inspiration that caused me to do them. It felt good and reminded me of the 'old days '

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 12:33 PM
he is a dumb ass

you dumb ass

whoops.

GM John, how are you?

LOL Yeah sometimes my anger gets the better of me, but in my defense, the faggot put his hands on me.

Just got up so the morning is good for me, although it is a little after 12:00 over here :D :D

But 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM is morning for me!

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 12:36 PM
BTW, I did flat benches for the first time in a year. I didn't want you to think I was a pussy and can't stand the pain. I won't say how much I used.

It was your inspiration that caused me to do them. It felt good and reminded me of the 'old days '

You know I wont advocate doing what I do, honestly because I think I am just really fucking retarded.

Train smart man, if you feel pain don't keep doing it, although I should practice what I preach cause I wont allow pain to stop me from training.

But props to you for taking the dive and just fucking doing it.

Mac
01-23-2010, 12:47 PM
put his hands on me.

That's a whole different story right there. Gay or not.

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 12:53 PM
That's a whole different story right there. Gay or not.

Well he didn't hit me, let me clarify. He came up to me, asked me to make him a shake (I was at the juice bar) he started making small talk, asking me how did I build my arms etc etc. I had no idea he was coming on to me, my gaydar sucks ass and I don't pay attention to shit like that. He kept complimenting me and then it started getting weird, he then reached over and placed his hand over my chest and said "You have a really nice chest"
Thats when I jumped over the counter and proceeded to beat his ass and the gym staff pulled me off of him and someone called the cops.

Although I got arrested that day, the charges were dropped and I did not do any time.

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 03:16 PM
My freaking cardio.

10 Sprints roughly 50 yards each.

Fuck this was really taxing.

Bob45
01-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Gaydar sucks. Very funny!

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Gaydar sucks. Very funny!

Damn I was actually being extremely serious.

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 09:49 PM
45 minute elliptical, damn was this shit boring!

freebirdmac
01-23-2010, 10:12 PM
45 minute elliptical, damn was this shit boring!

Do 20 minute of ball busting intervals with a 5 minute warmup and 5 minute cool down. Much less boring. Especially if you do your own program and have to watch the time and adjust your own levels.

bodyhard
01-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Do 20 minute of ball busting intervals with a 5 minute warmup and 5 minute cool down. Much less boring. Especially if you do your own program and have to watch the time and adjust your own levels.

I really despise cardio I don't even need it, but I have been pretty angry of late and the release is really good for me.

bodyhard
01-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Early morning run, kid of misty outside so the run was great! Saw some old people, well about my age running as well and thought to myself, good seems like they must have a new years resolution!

Stopped at my boys house and hit the bag for almost an hour.

Going to the movies now to watch Legion.

Mac
01-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Was that a heavy bag or speed bag? I miss the speed bag at my old gym in Erie.

bodyhard
01-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Was that a heavy bag or speed bag? I miss the speed bag at my old gym in Erie.

Heavy bag, felt good, I bent the shit out of it!

Legion was NOT worth going to the movies to see, that is all I am saying :(

Mac
01-24-2010, 03:42 PM
How the fuck do you bend a heavy bag?

I guess if there's someone that can do it, it's you bro.

bodyhard
01-24-2010, 03:55 PM
How the fuck do you bend a heavy bag?

I guess if there's someone that can do it, it's you bro.

dude you never bend a heavy bag? Hit that shit hard in the middle with a hook, if you have power it bends.

When I was younger I thought moving the bag meant power but as I fought more and more and my power in my punches grew I learned to harness the power from my legs, hip and lats.

45 minute elliptical, this time brought my Ipod, and killed it!

Mac
01-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Nope. I never hit the heavy bag anymore.

When it recoils it knocks me over since it weighs more than me.

Now the speed bag is what I love to hit and then hear the dumb fucks in the gym complain about how loud it is.

Then one of them DFs comes over and asks, ' where did you learn to do that ? and can you teach me? I want to bend them fuckers in half like you do the heavy bag.

bodyhard
01-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Nope. I never hit the heavy bag anymore.

When it recoils it knocks me over since it weighs more than me.

Now the speed bag is what I love to hit and then hear the dumb fucks in the gym complain about how loud it is.

Then one of them DFs comes over and asks, ' where did you learn to do that ? and can you teach me? I want to bend them fuckers in half like you do the heavy bag.

Damn my dude how heavy is the heavy bag you hit? I never really hit the speed bag I do hit the speedball.

Bob45
01-24-2010, 04:58 PM
I wish my elbows could still stand hitting the heavy bag. I used to love doing that. Too many years of cleaning carpets.

Mac
01-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Damn my dude

hmmmm...

Anyways, its heavy. But seriously, my joints were always sore from lifting so f'n heavy, it hurt to hit it [hard].

bodyhard
01-24-2010, 08:19 PM
I wish my elbows could still stand hitting the heavy bag. I used to love doing that. Too many years of cleaning carpets.

hmmmm...

Anyways, its heavy. But seriously, my joints were always sore from lifting so f'n heavy, it hurt to hit it [hard].

Fuck fell asleep for 4 hours, missed the Jets game!!

Seriously you guys are confusing the shit out of me. Are you both telling me that, 1) years of cleaning carpets and 2) lifting heavy causes pain on your joints when you hit the bag????

I am not making the connection, especially the lifting heavy. I have been lifting heavy my whole life wel over 20 years and hitting the bag doesn't hurt at all.

Also MT I am lost why did you say hmm to Damn my dude? :confused:

The bag I hit is a 150lbs heavy bag heaviest I've hit is a 200lbs heavy bag.

Mac
01-24-2010, 08:33 PM

Seriously you guys are confusing the shit out of me. Are you both telling me that, 1) years of cleaning carpets and 2) lifting heavy causes pain on your joints when you hit the bag????

I am not making the connection, especially the lifting heavy. I have been lifting heavy my whole life wel over 20 years and hitting the bag doesn't hurt at all.

Also MT I am lost why did you say hmm to Damn my dude? :confused:

The bag I hit is a 150lbs heavy bag heaviest I've hit is a 200lbs heavy bag.

John, hitting the heavy bag hurts my elbows and wrists. WTF can I say. Maybe I need to start taking some Therajoint or something.

The hmmmmm... was my attempt at humor over the statement, my dude.

You need some more fucking sleep bro.

Did the Jets win?

Mac
01-24-2010, 08:37 PM

Maybe if I slept for 4 fucking hours during the day my joints wouldn't hurt hitting the heavy bag.

Your secret is out.

bodyhard
01-24-2010, 08:48 PM
John, hitting the heavy bag hurts my elbows and wrists. WTF can I say. Maybe I need to start taking some Therajoint or something.

The hmmmmm... was my attempt at humor over the statement, my dude.

You need some more fucking sleep bro.

Did the Jets win?

Ahh have you ever tried FLEX, seriously I know people think it is a placebo effect, but that is bullshit. My pelvis, when reconstructed hurt like fucking hell. Several months on FLEX helped tremendously.

LOL OK man let me get back to bed :D

Nah they fucking lost I am not a die hard Jet fan though,

Maybe if I slept for 4 fucking hours during the day my joints wouldn't hurt hitting the heavy bag.

Your secret is out.

LOL hey if it works it works, go get some fucking sleep what the fuck else is there to do on a Sunday? And don't tell me chores around the house cuase I will fucking thow up!!

fatbackgoal
01-24-2010, 09:26 PM
I am another loyal user of Flex. If I don't take it for a day I swear my body feels completely different.

Mac
01-25-2010, 07:56 AM
I see several supplements for joints with Flex in the name. Can you point me to the one you are referring too?

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Damn just got up, it is pouring out there! Watched 2012 last night pretty good.

I am another loyal user of Flex. If I don't take it for a day I swear my body feels completely different.

IMO it is a really good product, it really has helped with my post surgery.

I see several supplements for joints with Flex in the name. Can you point me to the one you are referring too?

Animal FLEX

Capt_lou
01-25-2010, 10:37 AM
Animal Flex is the shit!

After having a bulging disk and degenerative disk disease I started taking it, along with 2000mg of fish oil a day. Well 3 months later back feels almost 100% better.

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 10:40 AM
Animal Flex is the shit!

After having a bulging disk and degenerative disk disease I started taking it, along with 2000mg of fish oil a day. Well 3 months later back feels almost 100% better.

Yeah I like adding the fish oil with it as well.

ANADROLicfreak
01-25-2010, 10:42 AM
from the look of your avi you must hitting it hard bro!!!

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 10:43 AM
from the look of your avi you must hitting it hard bro!!!

Man that was 2 years ago I am much bigger now!

ANADROLicfreak
01-25-2010, 10:44 AM
damn you must be hitting up that muscletech

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 10:46 AM
damn you must be hitting up that muscletech

Ohh hell yeah dat dur celltech is the shitnutz you know that. I live on that stuff

ANADROLicfreak
01-25-2010, 10:46 AM
plus 2000 carbs a day.recipe for greatness.

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 10:50 AM
plus 2000 carbs a day.recipe for greatness.

Yup we see eye to eye man we are definitely in the zone! :D

Mac
01-25-2010, 11:15 AM
Animal Flex is the shit!

Thanks, I will take a look at the Animal Flex.

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 12:17 PM

Ohh I fucking tell you about Animal FLEX and you thank Capt Lou! :D

Mac
01-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Sorry BH, I didn't see your post.

Thanks !!!!

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Sorry BH, I didn't see your post.

Thanks !!!!

LOL my thread and you miss my post, what the fuck is up with that? :D :D

You know I am breaking your balls right?

But seriously try the FLEX give it at the very least 3-5 months to kick in. Let me know what you think about it.

It is not a magic pill and wont work over night but it really does do what it is suppose to.

Capt_lou
01-25-2010, 01:58 PM

NP

Ohh I fucking tell you about Animal FLEX and you thank Capt Lou! :D

he knows where to come to for good information :yep:

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 02:06 PM
NP

he knows where to come to for good information :yep:

Ohh thats it thems fighting words! :punch:

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Fuck, ordered a burrito from the Mexican restaurant, best thing I have tasted in a long while. Shit fulled me up to the bank!

Going to go to bed for about 2 hours or so then eat again. My diet hasn't started as yet, but I need to start preparing my stomach for the meals to come.

Mac
01-25-2010, 04:15 PM
You know I am breaking your balls right?

Yes, I know that you're a ball buster.

No problems here.

Mac
01-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Going to go to bed for about 2 hours or so then eat again.

Is that all you do is fucking sleep all day?

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Is that all you do is fucking sleep all day?

Eat, sleep and train. That is all I do, I live this shit. My next thing to do is Eat Sleep, Train and inject myself.

Mac
01-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Eat, sleep and train. That is all I do, I live this shit. My next thing to do is Eat Sleep, Train and inject myself.

With what, synthol ?

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Fuck, writting to you I am still awake, I am out getting some shut eye. Will be back on later when I wake up.

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Good sleep although I should have slept longer, wife woke me up to ask me if I wanted something to eat since she was going out FUCK!!

bodyhard
01-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Tonight's lifts:

Standing OH press
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 10x 3rd set 95lbs 10x (Same)
BOR
1st set 65lbs 10x 2nd set 95lbs 12x 3rd set set 115lbs 102x (Upped the weight)
Flat BB bench
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 10x 3rd set 135lbs 10x 4ht set 135lbs 6x (added a set)
Squat
1st set 95lbs 10x 2nd set 135lbs 10x 3rd set 135lbs 12x (Same)
Deadlift
1st set 135lbs 8x 2nd set 185lbs 8x 3rd set 185lbs 8x (Added a set)

bodyhard
01-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Morning push up, 300. 30 sets 10 reps each could not do sets of 20's.

freebirdmac
01-26-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm in for it aren't I? :p

Capt_lou
01-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Morning push up, 300. 30 sets 10 reps each could not do sets of 20's.

Bout time you fucking got up lol

Bob45
01-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Good reminder for me to start doing pushups again. They seem to keep my joints better for BP's.

bodyhard
01-26-2010, 12:04 PM
With what, synthol ?

Ohh hell no man, Test and maybe some deca. I wont fuck with oil

I'm in for it aren't I? :p

Ohh hell yeah you are, but I have a feeling you are a trooper.

Bout time you fucking got up lol

Hey I got up at fucking 11 that is early for me! Give a brotha a break!

Good reminder for me to start doing pushups again. They seem to keep my joints better for BP's.

I love doing calisthenics, they just keep me ready at all times.

freebirdmac
01-26-2010, 03:31 PM
Ohh hell yeah you are, but I have a feeling you are a trooper.

Bring it on! :D

bodyhard
01-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Bring it on! :D

Ohhh this is what I am talking about

Mac
01-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Ohh hell no man, Test and maybe some deca. I wont fuck with oil

I didn't think you would mess with oil. That's just f'd up.

Are you cycling? I am not, it's been 23 years since I last had some test.

bodyhard
01-26-2010, 07:34 PM
I didn't think you would mess with oil. That's just f'd up.

Are you cycling? I am not, it's been 23 years since I last had some test.

No I am not I am considering starting this year. I have never ever taken any steroids I have done it naturally my whole lifting career (if you can call it a career)

But I have been doing a lot of research on it and more than likely after my first natural show this year I will start. But only after I compete naturally first I owe that to myself.

Mac
01-26-2010, 07:38 PM
I did one 6 week of test with no PCT. No one knew anything about that back then. I vowed never to do it again. During the cycle, my son was conceived.

Stay natural and keep what you have working.

bodyhard
01-26-2010, 07:43 PM
I did one 6 week of test with no PCT. No one knew anything about that back then. I vowed never to do it again. During the cycle, my son was conceived.

Stay natural and keep what you have working.

Why wont you do it again? I am just curious you don't need to answer it if you don't want, i will understand.

HeavyDutyGuy
01-26-2010, 08:03 PM
John for a natural, you built a very impessive physique. Might as well play that out and see where it takes you. Now if you start needing HRT, then that changes things... I was natuiral til age 40, except for a couple runs on andro- that kinda depressed my test levels and started getting low test symptoms (non bodybuilding related), stil was doing half squats with 585, etc, but after HRT, energy, sex drive and mood all increased. .

Mac
01-26-2010, 08:04 PM
At the time I got a bad case of gyno on one side, my nuts ached really really bad for what seemed like forever. A big lump formed in my ass where I injected and that feaked me out big time. That's what I vowed back then.

I might consider it again, only if I can get back on the stage without AAS first.

bodyhard
01-26-2010, 08:07 PM
John for a natural, you built a very impessive physique. Might as well play that out and see where it takes you. Now if you start needing HRT, then that changes things... I was natuiral til age 40, except for a couple runs on andro- that kinda depressed my test levels and started getting low test symptoms (non bodybuilding related), stil was doing half squats with 585, etc, but after HRT, energy, sex drive and mood all increased. .

nah I don't need HRT, I just want to start test cypionate so I can get bigger and get over 200lbs.

But I will train naturally until I reach what I believe will be my genetic potential, or till I can't get any bigger.

bodyhard
01-26-2010, 08:09 PM
At the time I got a bad case of gyno on one side, my nuts ached really really bad for what seemed like forever. A big lump formed in my ass where I injected and that feaked me out big time. That's what I vowed back then.

I might consider it again, only if I can get back on the stage without AAS first.

Wow, fuck man that would scare the shit out of me for sure. Thanks for the honest response.

bodyhard
01-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Up a little earlier today, as always morning pushups 300, sets of 15 today.

Mac
01-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the real world.

Your daily pushups reminds me of when I tried to see how many pushups I could do in an hour. 25 reps per set and I did 1025 in an hour.

Hey, looks like you loss some mass and color overnight in your AV

bodyhard
01-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the real world.

Your daily pushups reminds me of when I tried to see how many pushups I could do in an hour. 25 reps per set and I did 1025 in an hour.

Hey, looks like you loss some mass and color overnight in your AV

I never did that, I might just try that tomorrow morning.

Yeah man went on this fucking diet that I found out about, not only did I lose too much mass the shit changed my skin color as well!! Stay away from the "Grim Reaper Diet"