PDA

View Full Version : Super Human Radio LIVE - Natural Bodybuilder Reveals Single Greatest Nutrition Secret

triceptor
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Joshua Trentine NGA and IDF Professional Natural Bodybuilder speaks out about a nutritional protocol that HE says has made a greater impact on his muscle building progress than ANYTING he has ever done in his career.

Its not a supplement pimp job!

Bu twill you have the stomach for it? Tune in live at 12:00PM Pacific / 3:00PM Eastern.

This interview will also benefit the drug using Bodybuilder!!!

Two ways to hear the show LIVE:

Super Human Radio LIVE Payer (http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm)
Press Play Button

SHOUTcast Radio Network (http://shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/super%20human%20channel)

Choose Super Human Channel Tune In Tab

AVBG
01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
About time something interesting for the natural trainer.

triceptor
01-06-2010, 01:09 PM
About time something interesting for the natural trainer.

Truth is that the drug using BB'r will benefit from this discussion today as well but since Josh is a Natti I figured 'd post it here...

triceptor
01-06-2010, 03:12 PM
LIVE now!!!

jlgiller
01-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Is anyone listening to this, no way I want to eat raw chicken or bull testicles:puke:

G-Roy
01-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Is anyone listening to this, no way I want to eat raw chicken or bull testicles:puke:
is that the secret? I figured it would be. Sushi is as far as I go. None the less, I will listen.

triceptor
01-06-2010, 03:46 PM
is that the secret? I figured it would be. Sushi is as far as I go. None the less, I will listen.

The secret is to eat ALL raw...

triceptor
01-06-2010, 03:46 PM

ahh come on... you'd love bulls balls LOL

jlgiller
01-06-2010, 03:49 PM
If they are cooked...lol

Lamb frys too but they are cooked.

G-Roy
01-06-2010, 03:50 PM
The secret is to eat ALL raw...

I think its interesting but I think for most, its hard to find the cash to buy the quality cuts that are required to eat raw in as large amounts as bodybuilders consume.

I gotta listen in when I get off work.

jlgiller
01-06-2010, 03:54 PM
I live my meat cooked or still alive, lol.

ironwarrior22
01-06-2010, 04:59 PM
I love raw meat. Especially when it's warm right off the animal(actually never done this but it sounds cool and I will maybe try it next time I get an elk or deer):yep:

cat
01-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Joshua Trentine NGA and IDF Professional Natural Bodybuilder speaks out about a nutritional protocol that HE says has made a greater impact on his muscle building progress than ANYTING he has ever done in his career.

Its not a supplement pimp job!

Bu twill you have the stomach for it? Tune in live at 12:00PM Pacific / 3:00PM Eastern.

This interview will also benefit the drug using Bodybuilder!!!

Two ways to hear the show LIVE:

Super Human Radio LIVE Payer (http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm)
Press Play Button

SHOUTcast Radio Network (http://shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/super%20human%20channel)

Choose Super Human Channel Tune In Tab

Really enjoyed the 'women and steroids' broadcast. Great stuff. Can't wait for this, i'm hooked!

Cogrick2
01-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Great show. The healthines of consuming rotten meat was a surprise. I need to listen again because I imagine the rotten meat has to be treated properly in order to be consumed. And what is this about "tar-tar"?

triceptor
01-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Super Human Radio Show - # 420 Raw Food As Effective As Anabolic Steroids In Building Muscle

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

:: Raw Food As Effective As Anabolic Steroids In Building Muscle :: Guest: Joshua Trentine and Randy Roach:: Trentine is a Professional Career-Drug-Free Natural Bodybuilder. Roach helped him move to a raw food diet and the results are 25 pounds of lean mass in five months! Listen and learn. ::

http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2009/SHR_Show_420.mp3

CUNTAMINATED
02-07-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm willing to eat raw beef. i've eaten raw deer before on a bet and didn't mind it at all.

So what are the rules on this? Most likely you want something organic. Organic shit is fucking expensive....how about organic hamburger meat? i could probably stomach a pound a day of that shit. I'm guessing we don't want the organic shit from the store either though right?

AVBG
02-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Carl, get Josh here to discus this topic.. He's a pro right? We will give him a thread..Get on it Lenore!

CUNTAMINATED
02-08-2010, 12:35 AM
for sure get him on here if possible! this is a super interesting topic. as much as i love cooked meat, sometimes its an inconvenience. if you could have some in the fridge and eat it every few hours, it would save a decent amount of time. plus eating raw meat makes you a fuckin hard ass....i'm still too much of a pussy to give chicken a try as of now.

AVBG
02-08-2010, 01:26 AM
We'll give him the opportunity to preach what he practices on one of the most frequented hardcore bb boards. C'mon Carl, make it happen.