PDA

View Full Version : Dallas cowboys let go terrell owens!

DECABEATZ
03-05-2009, 11:57 AM
U KNOW THIS LAST SEASON ALONE WAS A BAD ONE FOR HIM. HE JUST DOESNT MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR ME ANYMORE. I WAS A LITTLE SURPRISED BUT IM GLAD HES GONE FOR WHAT HE WANTS IN PAY IS FAR NOT WORTH IT AND HE AINT GETTING ANY BETTER. THIS LAST SEASON I HAD HIM ON MY FANTASY LEAGUE AND HE GOT THE FEWEST POINTS OUT OF ALL MY WR. LETS SEE WHO PICKS HIM UP? NOW MY BOYS NEED TO FIND A GOOD RECIEVER OUTTHERE ID BE REALLY IMPRESSED IF THEY GOT AQUAIN BOLDEN. GOOOOOOOOOOOO COWBOYS!!!!!!!:eek:

DaveV
03-05-2009, 12:05 PM
He should sign with Buffalo so they can make the playoffs for the first time in 10 years.

Koubs
03-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Whoever picks this idiot up is asking for disaster... He literally has ruined every team he's been with... So much talent just going to waiste...

DaveV
03-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I don't blame TO for the Dallas fiasco. I blame Romo. That guy choked 3 years in a row.

-Z-
03-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Either way I still hate the Cowboys. They will not do any better without him.

Koubs
03-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Either way I still hate the Cowboys. They will not do any better without him.

Agreed... Cowboys suck ... now get rid of tony romo and just start from scratch :D

BK
03-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Agreed... Cowboys suck ... now get rid of tony romo and just start from scratch :D
Maybe they can suit up Quincy Carter again.:D

DECABEATZ
03-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Yea agreed romo did choke he needs to get rid of jessica simpson first to much of a distraction. However yes the boys have some restructering to do it will take time. Im a cowboy fan since 92! They have a few years more ahead of them before they really become a contending playoff team. Romo has to mature first above all things! Go cowboyzzz!!!!!!

NPCKnight
03-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Now Vick and Owens can go to a team...perhaps the Vikings.Peterson and them....talk about some athletes..

"Rodz"
03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
ive been watching the boys since the late eighties, yes before the triplets, they need a team, not a bunch of individuals, When T.O actually caught a ball it was great, but when he drops balls is when all the drama starts, he can go fuck up another team

Fit_5"3
03-07-2009, 04:16 PM
May catch hell; I'm a diehard Cowboy fan; have been all my life.

Maybe TO can help the Lion's out this year..... ;-)

He did suck it up for the Boys the past two years fo sho.

BK
03-07-2009, 10:21 PM
T.O. just signed a one year deal with Bills. I think it was for 6.5 mil.

DaveV
03-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Bill are my team. I think this will be good for the Bills. They need some help in the receiving area and they might actually crack a spot in the playoffs this coming season. I doubt Owens will stay more than 1 season though. Even if it is a disaster, it will give the Bills more exposure. Hopefully it will generate for ticket sales and keep the Bills in Buffalo rather than come to Toronto, which will be a disaster the way Toronto is trying to market the team.