PDA

View Full Version : research chems

Anthony
03-05-2009, 12:31 PM
I have fair experience with straight OTC PH/PS, I'm looking to expand my experience to non-controlled compounds available as "research chemicals".

TO BE CLEAR - I am not looking for sources. I am not referencing sources. Please keep disucssion to brands and products available.

Dumb question - why are these all generally available as aqueous solutions? Why not pills?

Specifically for clen, what are folks' opinion on the Innovative Research brand? How is the dosing, quality, etc

thanks

BarbellBeast
03-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Dumb question - why are these all generally available as aqueous solutions? Why not pills?
Why is the sky blue? I'd assume it's harder to put into pill form. Why make it harder on yourself as a manufactorer if people will buy it from you however you give it to them?

Specifically for clen, what are folks' opinion on the Innovative Research brand? How is the dosing, quality, etc

thanks
I've used their clen and albuterol and have liked both just as much as pills.

:D:mad::(

Viking
03-06-2009, 08:48 PM
wow

tribal
03-06-2009, 09:05 PM
I have fair experience with straight OTC PH/PS, I'm looking to expand my experience to non-controlled compounds available as "research chemicals".

TO BE CLEAR - I am not looking for sources. I am not referencing sources. Please keep disucssion to brands and products available.

thanks
your fukin kiddin me right?

Anthony
03-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Thanks beast

SallyAnne
03-06-2009, 10:35 PM
You can post the names of research chem companies here because it is not illegal to buy from them.