PDA

View Full Version : PH For Cutting?

CichirelloMagnet
01-07-2010, 02:54 PM
I got a stash of PH's before the ban. I've done one cycle of Hdrol and really enjoyed the results. I used it for strength gain and found good gains in my bench and deadlift. Now that I'm cutting, I'm curious if any one had experience with any of these for cuts? Should I try one during a cut, or just stash em for the next strength gain?

BOLD
Furuza-A
Propadrol
Epi-Tren

Thanks for the help.

Jason Newman
01-07-2010, 03:44 PM
use the epi tren

SlimTim
01-07-2010, 03:48 PM
use the epi tren

Agree'd, make sure you have a joint support supplement on hand, and dose your fish oil high. I found that epi really dried out my joints, and others have as well, especially on a cut.

gottabecool
01-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Agree'd, make sure you have a joint support supplement on hand, and dose your fish oil high. I found that epi really dried out my joints, and others have as well, especially on a cut.

This x eleventy billion.

Even on high doses of joint supps and fish oil, on week 3 I wasn't even willing to get under a squat. My knees hurt to walk. But, my joints sucked ass to begin with.

I was however using 40mg of Epi and 120 of propadrol.

CichirelloMagnet
01-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the input. Here is my PCT for when I ran H-Drol with no complications. Would this be good for Epi-Tren as well?

Formestane
Blue-Up
Cycle Support
Post Cycle Support
Creatine

SlimTim
01-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the input. Here is my PCT for when I ran H-Drol with no complications. Would this be good for Epi-Tren as well?

Formestane
Blue-Up
Cycle Support
Post Cycle Support
Creatine

Epistane and 19-nor are both powerful compounds, an OTC PCT isn't really a great option imo

CichirelloMagnet
01-07-2010, 10:07 PM
I think I thought both of them were non-methyl, I didn't realize they were.

Question, I did H-drol which I think is methyl, but used the PCT as above with no problems, am I just lucky?

SlimTim
01-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Hdrol is methylated, so is Epistane. Hdrol is very mild, the above PCT was probably sufficient for that, it probably wouldnt have been too bad if you were just running Epi alone either, but since the prohormone you have also includes the 19-nor (the 'tren' aspect of it) you should at the very least have some Nolva on hand just incase you have a gyno flare up or some other estro/shutdown issues

ANADROLicfreak
01-07-2010, 10:17 PM
take the epistane.throw the rest away. if you love your liver.

CichirelloMagnet
01-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the help. Am I right that clomid is for a gyno flare up, but not for test producing issues?

ANADROLicfreak
01-08-2010, 12:00 PM
clomid is for stimulating test. not gyno issues

ProtoType
01-14-2010, 07:09 PM
epistane for sure ...i also use epol