PDA

View Full Version : Cellucor

GDavis
01-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Do you feel Cellucor's prices are justified? effective or just clever E-marketing? Skimming of the ingredients and dosing of their products I am have trouble seeing how the price is justified? Anyone used their products or know something about the company the rest of us don't?

billytrainer
01-15-2010, 06:21 PM
used it... P6, nzero, m5, r3... I really like all of their stuff that I've used.. not the cheapest.. but definitley worked well for me.. no question.

Jaredmus
01-15-2010, 06:28 PM
used it... P6, nzero, m5, r3... I really like all of their stuff that I've used.. not the cheapest.. but definitley worked well for me.. no question.

My man billy!! haha

HAve used m5 and it is amazing, just got the new m5 v3 starting it with r3 on monday, I love the M5 their protein taste great as well, their d4 thermal shock WHOA, strong!! really good stuff its pricey but so is species but you pay for what works. I highly recomend their products, im not a rep nor an affiliate to cellucor, but their products are legit, and taste GREAT!!, give it a shot they have samples on their website. and i won a free muscle building stack on bodybuilding.com so im starting it like i said monday great company!!

billytrainer
01-19-2010, 09:00 PM
just got my new m5 & i had 2 of the best workouts I've had in a longggg time.. I will update as i use it more.. but I like their products.. no question.