01-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Anytime Fitness Prescott Valley

6715 E 2nd St # A
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

(928) 443-5701

http://www.clubsanytime.com/prescottChinoValley/

HeavyDutyGuy
01-22-2010, 12:30 PM
This one is a jokel! Better off at the Y in Prescott.

SallyAnne
01-22-2010, 01:43 PM
The YMCA in Prescott? lol. I would say that anytime in prescott valley has all the equipment to train hardcore and they welcome bodybuilders.

Joshua H
01-22-2010, 03:56 PM
The Anytime Fitness in Oregon, WI is a good gym for everyday folk but for any kind of athlete, powerlifter, weightlifter or bodybuilder......forget it. They dont have near enough free weights or room for training the right way. Tons of machines of which is all nautilus (it sucks) and the owner are not particularly big on hardcore training styles.

Thus the reason I stopped working there as a trainer last month. Enough was enough.

SallyAnne
01-22-2010, 04:01 PM
I think PV could use some heavier DB's, but the owner is a good guy who tries to please everyone. the prescott area isn't a big bodybuilding meca by any means, but if a bber were to visit pv and this gym, he'd find pretty much everything he needs.

IMO, letting bbers and strongmen know they are welcome at a gym is a very good thing, indeed.

The Thinker
01-22-2010, 05:37 PM
If anyone besides Sally Anne made this statement I'd give them no credibility. At least now I know where to go next summer when I'm in the area. Didn't there used to be a Powerhouse just east of Prescott?

Chi-town1984
01-22-2010, 07:09 PM
I just discovered anytime fitness recently, had no idea they were here in illionois. Theres 2 of them within 10-20 min of me. Ya, the equipment there is a joke!!! Neither of the ones by me dont even have a dam leg press!! and be careful of their "FREE 7 DAY PASS"......The first one by me i went too, told me it was 20$ for the keycard to get in, and that thier 24hrs and only staffed from certain hrs. Pfff......Free. So i went to the other one, and got the week pass.

SallyAnne
01-22-2010, 07:18 PM
If anyone besides Sally Anne made this statement I'd give them no credibility. At least now I know where to go next summer when I'm in the area. Didn't there used to be a Powerhouse just east of Prescott?

Don't get me wrong - if you compare them to Bev's Powerhouse Gym or Golds in Las Vegas, there's no contest. However, for this area - it's a good gym, and they like bodybuilders.

There was a powerhouse between prescott and pv. It went under, then turned into Freedom Fitness which I'm told is now having problems. Freedom Fitness is good, but their membership fees piss me off. Way to high and the few times I've worked out there, people have made me feel uncomfortable. I also don't like their eliptical machines. They don't ramp up and you are forced to use the swinging arms on them which I hate.

HeavyDutyGuy
01-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Equipments ok. Lead trainer was an ass. Got me kicked out for training too heavy. Didn't like me doing 800 lb rack deads or fully loading the leg press. No problems anywhere I've been since. To each his own, right?

GENESIS
01-25-2010, 09:44 PM
I just discovered anytime fitness recently, had no idea they were here in illionois. Theres 2 of them within 10-20 min of me. Ya, the equipment there is a joke!!! Neither of the ones by me dont even have a dam leg press!! and be careful of their "FREE 7 DAY PASS"......The first one by me i went too, told me it was 20$ for the keycard to get in, and that thier 24hrs and only staffed from certain hrs. Pfff......Free. So i went to the other one, and got the week pass.

where are you at in il? city or burbs? my company has just purchased an anytime fttness in streamwood.

weezer
01-25-2010, 09:56 PM
same thing happen to me here in new orleans; the guy behind the desk worked maybe 10:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. by the way, who dat in the super bowl!!!!!!!

jimmy the saint
11-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Try "POWERFLEX GYM" (located on Hwy69) in Prescott Valley. We welcome all Bodybuilders and offer a HUGE selection of free weights and heavy lifting equip! By far the best gym to train at in Pv!!