01-08-2010, 02:19 PM
MetroFlex Gym

2921 S Cooper St # 109
Arlington, TX 76015

(817) 465-9331

http://www.metroflexgym.com

Anthony
10-20-2010, 09:26 PM
this place is impossible to find - poor cabby got totally lost. Located well off Cooper St. in a warehouse/industrial park. Unlike any other gym I've ever been to - dirty, noisy, equiptment packed into small space, much of it semi-functional. Yet it all works - amazing community of folks around this odd place. Amazing experice going once.

cook
10-21-2010, 09:30 AM
this place is impossible to find - poor cabby got totally lost. Located well off Cooper St. in a warehouse/industrial park. Unlike any other gym I've ever been to - dirty, noisy, equiptment packed into small space, much of it semi-functional. Yet it all works - amazing community of folks around this odd place. Amazing experice going once.
Yeah it`s not in the best part of town.There is a small sign at the entrance on Cooper you need to look for.Or when you see the parking lot full of immigrants looking for work it`s just south of there.

jeremielopez
05-05-2011, 08:18 PM
il be there end of this year relocating and Metroflex will be my homebase Gym

Dadup
05-05-2011, 08:32 PM
best training environment possible imo and Dobson is a great guy :yep:

Warface
10-19-2011, 09:24 AM
I went and looked at the Metroflex in Bedford, which is a suburb there and I think I'm ready to go train with Dave Hampton. There's a phoofie soccer mom gym right by my house but they pipe in soft rock and nobody there even knows what "spot" means. It means a 30min drive through heavy traffic or stop and go on side streets for longer but at least people won't cower in fear when I dog-cuss the last rep

bigchamp89
10-20-2011, 12:43 PM
I went and looked at the Metroflex in Bedford, which is a suburb there and I think I'm ready to go train with Dave Hampton. There's a phoofie soccer mom gym right by my house but they pipe in soft rock and nobody there even knows what "spot" means. It means a 30min drive through heavy traffic or stop and go on side streets for longer but at least people won't cower in fear when I dog-cuss the last rep
lol i train at the metroflex here in long beach and its about a 30 minute drive for me in no traffic... but its the 405 so i usually hit traffic and it takes close to an hour to get there, but bro its definitely worth it you wont regret training at a place like that!