PDA

View Full Version : Jakked Hardcore - Montgomery

Chi-town1984
01-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Jakked Hardcore

1450 S. East River Rd, Unit D
Montgomery, IL 60538

(630)966-8611

www.jakkedhardcore.com (http://www.jakkedhardcore.com)

crashcrew56
01-14-2010, 12:25 PM
I love this place! I havn't been to the other hardcore gyms here in the Chicago area, but this is the best gym I have ever been to

crashcrew56
01-15-2010, 12:21 AM
For those that haven't been there, I would seriously suggest checking it out.

Here's a list of some of the more hardcore equipment
2 Mono-lifts
2 Competition benchs (not the only benchs though)
Power Rack
about 6 sets of different height blocks for deadlifting
deficit deadlift platform
Dumbells up to 210lbs
Large selection fo atlas stones, sandbags, and kegs
Tires
Power Stairs
Loading platform for stones and kegs
Yoke
Large selection of bands and chains
Farmers walk handles
Logs for pressing
Kettlebells
Glute Ham Raise
2 Prowler sleds
Plate loaded pulldown machine
Viking Press (if that's the correct name)
Tons of specialty bars
2 Smith racks, and a third one that can move forward and back as instead of just up and down
2 Hack squat machines
2 plate loaded leg presses
Other strongman shit that I don't even know what to call it
100lb plates
T-bar row

And there is a lot more at the gym then just what I listed

DoughBoy81
03-02-2010, 04:59 AM
This is by far the best gym for the Chicago Suburbs, my gf lives ten minutes from there and I love goin and blitzing the weights and not having to drive all over creation. Good people great equipment nuff said

lilarnold
04-08-2010, 11:58 AM
i love this place too but i would get a better pulldown and get a seated cable row unit. also a pwer cage in the bodybuilding room would be nice. you cant really do rack pulls there.

the cable row is cheap and you have to sit on the floor which is fine but the stack only goes to 200 so you have to do high reps on the exercise

crashcrew56
04-11-2010, 07:27 PM
No way, the pulldown they have there is awesome, it's plate loaded and I don't think I will ever be able to max it out.

pandita1313
05-02-2010, 11:57 PM
I TRAIN AT JAKKED AND ITS THE BEST PLACE I HAVE TRAINED AT. I was kicked out of a fitness center for training too hardcore and i was welcomed with open arms at Jakked by the owners. AWESOME GYM! a real one.

joe d
05-05-2010, 08:20 AM
verry nice gym. i am lucky to have a gym almost as good as this one only 25 minutes from my house.

Chris Pearce
05-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Team Silverback (sp) from Jakked Gym was at a show that I was recently in... they were some big mother fuckers.

Silverback260
10-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Awesome place to train at... owners and staff are great! I'm proud to be part of the Silverbacks!! :)

Blackie_Lawless
10-11-2010, 06:35 PM
This joint KICK'S SERIOUS ASS.
Bring your nut sack. This place is all guts...Love it.

The Prodigy
12-23-2010, 04:38 AM
This is the best gym around! The members are wonderful, the atmosphere is old school hardcore and the owners are the greatest people! If you haven't trained at Jakked you are missing out!

redslife
03-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Can't say enough good things about JAKKED! I tell more people about JAKKED than probably my own business! Bit of a drive, but I get there..late or not. Everyone should go there at least once. Laid back & simple. What you see is what you get. Best place ever if you are into Strongman or Powerlifting hands down. Byron & Tami rock..trainers rock..Alex & Joe who I work with now for Powerlifting. If it were not for Jakked I may never have realized I like Powerlifting and doing my first meet in a few weeks!

redslife
03-31-2011, 05:39 PM
This is the best gym around! The members are wonderful, the atmosphere is old school hardcore and the owners are the greatest people! If you haven't trained at Jakked you are missing out!

Your welcome :) I think you owe me for life :)