PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Room visit for Co-Owner Matt

DJTree
01-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Matt, Co-Owner and Co-Founder of Brutal Alchemy Performance Nutrition found himself in the Emergency Room last night. In spite of his current health challenge, he still managed to represent the Brutal Alchemy Horde by sporting BA gear in the ER!

Best wishes to Matt for a speedy recovery, and our thoughts are with him and his family!

Curt James
01-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Get well soon, man. :beerbang:

big_duuude
01-10-2010, 01:14 PM
and how did that happen ?

Curt James
01-10-2010, 01:56 PM
^His company, Brutal Alchemy, sponsored the 76oz steak videos, I believe.

Maybe he suffered gastric distress just watching that much eating!

The Big Sexy
01-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Well, if you have to end up in the ER for over eating too much of something, I guess you can't go wrong with steak.

Get well soon bro.

sassy69
01-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Damn! That's no fun. Best of luck getting fixed & 100% to take on 2010 bro!

huge285
01-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Best wishes to a speedy recovery!

~gymdiva~
01-10-2010, 06:13 PM
is it an NC thing? he didn't eat at Denny's, too, did he???

feel better! :hugme:

GirlyMuscle
01-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Get well soon! :hmn:

DJTree
01-11-2010, 12:14 AM
I talked to Matt, and we want to thank everyone for the well wishes and the good thoughts. He's still in the hospital being monitored and awaiting more tests.

He said he's going to come on when he is able to and post about what's been going on, so I'll leave it to him to release whatever details he is comfortable with.

Thanks again to everybody for supporting Matt through this tough time.

-Dave

Bacon Boy
01-12-2010, 10:36 AM
I talked to Matt, and we want to thank everyone for the well wishes and the good thoughts. He's still in the hospital being monitored and awaiting more tests.

He said he's going to come on when he is able to and post about what's been going on, so I'll leave it to him to release whatever details he is comfortable with.

Thanks again to everybody for supporting Matt through this tough time.

-Dave

Shit I was wondering why I havent heard from him lately I was thinking about giving him a ring on the phone, happy I didnt, he needs to rest up and get better before he hears my ass whining!

Godspeed on recovery bro, being one of the primary pillars of BA it shouldnt take him much longer!!!

MrNoFro
01-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Thanks, all, for the well wishes. It's genuinely appreciated guys and gals! I'll posting a synopsis of this little misadventure, how it's set me back in training and how I plan to rebound. I figure it's better to view this as an opportunity rather than feel sorry about it. Stay tuned. Much love to all that posted!

Matt Berube
Brutal Alchemy

LANCE ADAM
01-14-2010, 08:30 PM
GET BETTER. BRUTAL ALCHEMY is the NUMBER ONE COMPANY FOR RXMUSCLE

DJTree
01-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Thanks Lance!
We'll keep doing our best for the HORDE and we'll keep supporting RxMuscle!

Bacon Boy
01-14-2010, 10:29 PM
GET BETTER. BRUTAL ALCHEMY is the NUMBER ONE COMPANY FOR RXMUSCLE

:kingdiamond: Make sure you add Brutal Alchemy on the Facebook!

derekanthony
03-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Holy shit i just read this what happened he ok? I guess so he looked ok at the bros vs pros ..glad your better bud

sorry i didnt see this sooner

da

Lann1011
03-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Best wishes and prayers go out to him for a speedy return to health.

sba220
04-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Perhaps he had a different kind of ass lighteneing? I kid because I care....get well soon bud and keep us updated.

DJTree
04-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Perhaps he had a different kind of ass lighteneing? I kid because I care....get well soon bud and keep us updated.

Hey brother,
His ER vacation was back in January. He lost a lot of size and is now trying to put it back on, but he's back to his old self again. He was at the bros vs pros, but after speaking with you there, I know you were only partially there yourself :p

To quote Jimmy the Bull, "It's like he's lost...he's drifting...."

JK, we all know Diets are tough bro, and you're looking good :yep:

sba220
04-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Hey brother,
His ER vacation was back in January. He lost a lot of size and is now trying to put it back on, but he's back to his old self again. He was at the bros vs pros, but after speaking with you there, I know you were only partially there yourself :p

To quote Jimmy the Bull, "It's like he's lost...he's drifting...."

JK, we all know Diets are tough bro, and you're looking good :yep:

Give me a break....I was following the last two posts that were the day before mine. Of course that was started by DA, but its the thought that counts....even if its in stupidity. Since I saw him the week before. Wow.

Sandpig
04-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Glad to see he is recovering well.