PDA

View Full Version : Mood Swings

homegrown
01-11-2010, 11:34 AM
So if a woman is on her second week of A-Dex and is having SEVERE mood swings is this normal? Im wondering if it could be the wrong drug for her? What are your expierences?
Thnx

sassy69
01-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Why was Adex chosen? I'm assuming she's on other AAS that aromatize so has chosen to use adex as an aromatase inhibitor? Any artificial hormone manipulation can mess w/ your moods. Is adex the only drug in the picture? I don't think I've heard of severe mood swings due explicitly to adex - but when you are screwing w/ your hormone levels, it is so completely individual, and if mood swings are experienced, it could be due to any of a collection of things that a person would most likely be cycling if they are using adex.

Is there any other detail you can add? Adex is a bit of an aggressive AI, and unless using an AAS that aromatizes, I'd probably recommend nolvadex instead for estrogen suppression. And that said, only for a brief period of time, not exceeding 4-8 weeks, and not used as a "fatloss maintenance protocol" - i.e. should be used to inhibit estrogen-driven bodyfat depositing for a specific end goal, and then come off and expect to rebound some again.

s2h
01-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Going w/ Sassy on this one why A-dex?the mood swings a probably cause she has non to little estrogen left in her!