PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt it be sweet!

bulldog08
01-11-2010, 12:08 PM
So Dallas is playing the best football in the NFL right now. Most people are picking them to not miss a beat and thus beat the Vikings. So you are looking at a possible Dallas vs Arizona/New Orleans NFC championship. Honestly, the Saints are way over-rated. Throw away the loss to dallas, they SHOULD have lost to Washington, they lost to carloina, they lost to TAMPA BAY and should have lost to Miami. I honestly think Arizona is more than capable of beating them. If that happens, then Dallas will end up hosting Arizona in the NFC championship. Arizona is the team who started Dallas 13 year streak of not getting to, or losing first playoff game back in 96. Wouldnt it be sweet if they are the team Dallas beats on their way to the Super Bowl and the start of a Dynasty similar to what New England HAS BEEN? I think that would be so sweet and I guarantee you Dallas is aware of that. Go Cowboys!

Vulcan
01-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Cowboys Suck ...and the Vikings will kick their asses! :yep:

bulldog08
01-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Cowboys Suck ...and the Vikings will kick their asses! :yep:

You are obviously joking lol

cook
01-12-2010, 09:12 AM
Yes it would be sweet.The Boy`s have really improved on defense since Spencer has figured it out.He gives them a pass rush from both ends of the line and Jenkins at cornerback may be the most improved player on the team.If they can win the turnover battle {and Peterson is a bit of a fumbler}they will most likely win this game.Should be a good game.There have been some good discussions on the sports board lately.You guys come by and give your opinions.

rainjack
01-12-2010, 09:32 AM
The Vikings have made themselves one dimensional by abandoning the run. Not a good way to be when facing the Cowboy defense.

I feel bad for abandoning Dallas back before the NO game. I'm not a bandwagon type of guy, though. I have been a Cowboy fan since I was old enough to watch football back in the late 60's.

The Vikings have not played a defense like this all season, and if Favre tries to carry the team on his back, they will lose.

I just don't see Minn hanging with the new and improved Cowboys. Romo has his swagger back, and is using ALL of his receivers. Jones has made a world of difference carrying the ball and, although the Vikings boast the best run defense in the NFC, they are going to have a tough time corralling the three good running backs Dallas will platoon against them.

I think Dallas wins big and and continues all the way to the Super Bowl.

The Thinker
01-12-2010, 09:40 AM
I would love to see a throwback NFC East game between Dallas and AZ. It does seem that Dallas is finally living up to the talent they have in the locker room but I am not convinced Romo will not choke yet.

I'm rooting for AZ if it should the game happen. The difference will be an Adrian Wilson pick 6 where he runs Romo's ass over on the way in!!!

cook
01-12-2010, 09:48 AM
That would be cool Dallas vs,.Az.Damn did ya`ll see the game Warner had?29 of 33 passing 5 tds.Hell he had more touchdowns than incompletions.

rainjack
01-12-2010, 09:53 AM
That would be cool Dallas vs,.Az.Damn did ya`ll see the game Warner had?29 of 33 passing 5 tds.Hell he had more touchdowns than incompletions.

AZ better learn how to play defense if they want to make it out of the Big Easy.

But yeah - Warner was in the zone Sunday. Granted, GB's defense decided to stay home for the game, but Warner is always good.

Defense wins championships, though. And I think the two premier defenses will be playing in the Metro Dome.