PDA

View Full Version : Please help, with cycle questions

5% Monster
01-12-2010, 07:53 AM
Hello everyone at RX Muscles,
I want to say that the advice and expertise you all provide is priceless and has helped me transform my body back into shape. My details are 5 ' 10" , 200lbs - 13% Bodyfat. I have been using Sustanon 250 for quite sometime now and have not gotten off. I started with 2 - 250 Amps/weekly for about 5 month's and then currently at 1 - 250 amp/weekly and maintenance. My question is I was formerly 180lbs - 14% Bodyfat, how much could I expect to lose if I go off the gear? Also, is it OK to continue year round until you have reached your goal weight then go on a long PCT? I am trying to eventually be 200lbs - 5-7% Bodyfat and maintain that year round. What weight would I have to go up to while on gear to insure that when I start dieting to get lean, that I will land at that magic number. Just a heads up, I did not put particulars about my diet while bulking, since I fell this is more of a gear issue, not dieting, but if you need it let me know.

Thanks,

Richard Rodriguez

Johnny Phenomenon
01-12-2010, 11:52 AM
I want to say that the advice and expertise you all provide is priceless and has helped me transform my body back into shape. My details are 5 ' 10" , 200lbs - 13% Bodyfat. I have been using Sustanon 250 for quite sometime now and have not gotten off. I started with 2 - 250 Amps/weekly for about 5 month's and then currently at 1 - 250 amp/weekly and maintenance.

My question is I was formerly 180lbs - 14% Bodyfat, how much could I expect to lose if I go off the gear? Also, is it OK to continue year round until you have reached your goal weight then go on a long PCT?

I am trying to eventually be 200lbs - 5-7% Bodyfat and maintain that year round. What weight would I have to go up to while on gear to insure that when I start dieting to get lean, that I will land at that magic number.

Just a heads up, I did not put particulars about my diet while bulking, since I feel this is more of a gear issue, not dieting, but if you need it let me know.

Thanks,

Richard Rodriguez

Just an FYI bro, the wall of text is hard to read, so I broke it up to make it easier to read.

5-7% is insane to hold man, I'm just saying. Walking around like you are a week out is not safe. How old are you? Is this your first cycle? What is your clean diet like?

mr intensity
01-12-2010, 12:11 PM
I want to say that the advice and expertise you all provide is priceless and has helped me transform my body back into shape. My details are 5 ' 10" , 200lbs - 13% Bodyfat. I have been using Sustanon 250 for quite sometime now and have not gotten off. I started with 2 - 250 Amps/weekly for about 5 month's and then currently at 1 - 250 amp/weekly and maintenance. My question is I was formerly 180lbs - 14% Bodyfat, how much could I expect to lose if I go off the gear? Also, is it OK to continue year round until you have reached your goal weight then go on a long PCT? I am trying to eventually be 200lbs - 5-7% Bodyfat and maintain that year round. What weight would I have to go up to while on gear to insure that when I start dieting to get lean, that I will land at that magic number. Just a heads up, I did not put particulars about my diet while bulking, since I fell this is more of a gear issue, not dieting, but if you need it let me know.

Thanks,

Richard Rodriguez

just an opinion ... bulk up to 225 at the same 13 to 15 percent bodyfat and then start your cutting up phase........... once you reach up to your target wt 200 at 5 to 7 percent bodyfat........stay on your cutting diet...for 6 to 8 weeks more... slowly reduce your cardio..... that wud help you set your body`s homeostatic set point......
after 6 to 8 weeks you can shift to a mentainence type of type ( incorporating a little more carbohydrates)....

you will need to keep a check on your bodywt on a weekly basis and let the mirror be your guide.... if things go out of hand and they will... you wud need to recitfy the problem by making some adjustments like increasing cardio and again lowering your carbs....