PDA

View Full Version : Just got some Massdrol, Help a Noob out

Abyss-Lord
01-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Ok, ive been working out at the gym, off and on for the past few years.....

one time i worked out for 6 months straight, and im sure i plateaued really early, but just kept working out, and then got burnt out...

i used to take weigh protein the first time... and the second time i started working out, i tried all sorts of products like Dark Fury, Dark Rage, etc. Even took Ripped Fuel pills to try and get ripped.. i was in good shape..

I'm in decent shape right now, but not quite where i want to be, with losing body fat and gaining a bit more muscle...

On these Massdrol pills, it says for best results, to take in a 3000 calorie a day diet.. which im afraid that i'd go for the fat greasy foods, and have it not do any good... but im on a low calorie diet right now.. i eat mostly apples, banannas, and other fruits, white turkey (very low fat) with wheat bread... i snack in-between meals with whole almonds or mixed nuts (cashews, peanuts, etc)... and i'll eat some real natural peanut butter occasionally that contains flax seed... oh, and for breakfast, i either eat the oatmeal that has no extra flavoring added or anything, or a small bowl of Special K cereal with no sugar added, and 2% milk. after some workouts, occassionally, i'll eat 2 scrambled Omega 3 eggs.

i also take Vitame D-3 1000 IU, Vitamin E 1000 IU, One-a-day maximum multivitamin, and 1-2 fish oil pills with my breakfast. (the best fish oil pills i could find, cant remember which ones though)

phew.

My workout routine is very random and i change up the sets, reps, weights, and order of workouts constantly..

but every week, i hit every body part with multiple exercises... and every time i go to the gym, i try to do moderate cardio at 4 speed for 10 mins, and run for 5-10. but the cardio varies.

And a lot of times, I'll also sit in the sauna.

I'd say over the past couple of months that ive been doing this (the change in diet just recently started this past month though), i've went from around 255 to 233, and its flucuating around 233-236.

im kinda afraid that im going to get burnt out again on my workout, so if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, let me know.

If anyone wants to throw out some workout routine, they think i should give a shot, or whatever... yeah, i'm all ears...

Im wondering, if i kept with a low, under 1000 calorie diet (havent exactly been adding it up, but it cant be much), if i would still get any kind of benefit from the Massdrol pills. I'm not taking any protein shakes at the moment.

I remember, back in the day, i was working out almost too intensely, but i was eating fast food, and all sorts of bad shit... ha, wasnt very smart.

Ninja Loco
01-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey, just got some MAssdrol, Help a Noob out Please! - RX Muscle Forums

Ryan Wacht
01-13-2010, 04:45 PM
You'll get much better results using real anadrol.