PDA

View Full Version : How many MD refugees/defectees?

Johnny Phenomenon
02-09-2009, 08:53 AM
We're on to bigger and better things, but how many of you are here as a result of the heinous actions over at the other board. I know I defected here out of sheer loyalty to Dave and John. The whole Nazi internet police thing didn't sit well, neither did coming to the board after a few days of being away and seeing the two top guys knocked off with a "we don't have to tell you shit" brainwash attempt. Some people got banned too. Some of you are brand new I would guess. I'd love to hear what brought you all here. Either way, thanks Dave and John.

loomster2000
02-09-2009, 08:56 AM
"SIEG HEIL!" (Oops, I guess that's for the other board.)

Yes, I'm a refugee, but I think I'm home now.

Bigzigga
02-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Yes the whole Dave and John are now gone. No NBR and BTW we are not going to tell you shit about what happened until there is a huge up roar was just ridiculous. Then they start editing the shit out of the boards. The censorship coming from the No Bull guys is re tarted. But I guess that the REAL No Bull guys are Dave and John... Finally I have found the Holy Grail!!!:)

SallyAnne
02-09-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm guessing there will be quite a few, considering how many got TO'd and banned this week. ;)

jim
02-09-2009, 09:00 AM
i was on the md boards almost since day one, though i never posted much. i still checked in daily, and i gotta admit that what's gone on over there sucks donkey balls.

GirlyMuscle
02-09-2009, 09:05 AM
I tried to step down as a forum leader and was told to "think about it." I think they only got rid of the Mods and FLs who were considered a threat in some way. *sigh* So I'll let my status over there stand for now. They can boot me when they want. Maybe if I'm over here more, one of their spies will see me and I'll get banned. heehee

Dee
02-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Was over there under the same name......that place is pretty fucked up now
The censorship and "we dont have to explain what we do" attitudes by the mods is pretty unacceptable in an open forum....

Glad you guys came back so quick........this place is gonna be huge.

knine110
02-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Yea that MASS CENSORSHIP was insane. I too was walking around the block looking and waiting for a light to come on across the street :cool:

flipper
02-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Why would I stick around over at MD, the reason I was there was cause of Dave anyway.............

DBowden
02-09-2009, 09:17 AM
What brought me here was that I have appreciated Dave and John's work over on MD and I want to be a part of their new community.

I have e-friends that I met over on MD that are now here that are no longer there.

I am still a FL over at MD.

Qaash
02-09-2009, 09:27 AM
We're on to bigger and better things, but how many of you are here as a result of the heinous actions over at the other board. I know I defected here out of sheer loyalty to Dave and John. The whole Nazi internet police thing didn't sit well, neither did coming to the board after a few days of being away and seeing the two top guys knocked off with a "we don't have to tell you shit" brainwash attempt. Some people got banned too. Some of you are brand new I would guess. I'd love to hear what brought you all here. Either way, thanks Dave and John.

I silently watched it unravel and the dust balls rolling around there. I miss the dialogue and hope it picks up again over here.

przechuy
02-09-2009, 09:32 AM
i am another one that escaped from stinky fishing boat called md

Bigzigga
02-09-2009, 09:33 AM
i am another one that escaped from stinky fishing boat called md

And I think that boat has a hole in it and is sinking fast!

Strikerrjones
02-09-2009, 09:37 AM
And I think that boat has a hole in it and is sinking fast!

Seriously. Maybe the MD forums will recover eventually, but for the past week they've been silent. The lack of entertainment almost drove me back to World of Warcraft, but thankfully this site is up now.

przechuy
02-09-2009, 09:42 AM
only fun there was reading the topic of a guy that claims to beat flex lewis and putnam :) rest was pure crap.no interesting scientific data ,nothing,just another forum with pictures and "i spanked my monkey 7 times today" topics

JillyRev
02-09-2009, 09:47 AM
i have a feeling most people will come over here... i am happy the site got up so quickly!!!

AdolfOliverBush
02-09-2009, 09:49 AM
I was fairly new to the boards and my posts started going blank also. the thing that upset me the most was that i had just subscribed to the magazine one week before and the sole reason i subscribed was to read Daves thread. but within a week things are now better a few days ago i was reading a post Dave wrote and he really practices what he preaches

".in life.........EVERY GREAT SPIRITUAL LEAP IS PRECEEDED BY A FALL................. we all "fall" in our own ways.........it's what you do after the fall that defines who you are. I've always followed my intuition and it's never led me astray. I left medical school because I didnt feel that doctors were true healers-- they treated symptoms, not causes. Although it took me a while to "awaken" to who I am and what I'm here for, I'm KNOW that the path I took was absolutely necessary for me to fulfill my "mission" in this physical realm. We live in an intelligent universe; nothing happens by chance!"

Its what he did and how fast he reacted by creating this new site that showed his true character.

specter
02-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Im also a refugee from the MD site.. im so tired of paying money to get a magazine with litteraly no Articles and a load of Add's

tammyp
02-09-2009, 10:03 AM
I tried to step down as a forum leader and was told to "think about it." I think they only got rid of the Mods and FLs who were considered a threat in some way. *sigh* So I'll let my status over there stand for now. They can boot me when they want. Maybe if I'm over here more, one of their spies will see me and I'll get banned. heehee

ditto!

Jake
02-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Add one more from the MD board.
I wonder what kind bollshit is gonna happen with contractually obligated athletes and companies. PBW versus NBR was tolerable but I have a funny feeling things are gonna ugly.

BTW does this mean the Angry Bull is gonna be on the radio?

ElSpiko
02-09-2009, 10:10 AM
lol well I'll still be posting over there an occasionally stirring up trouble, but mostly I'll just be keeping my account to post in the Daily Pump. Otherwise, this is my new home. They may hav had their reasons, but godammit it pisses me off the way they just gave the boot to not only John, but so many of the longtime members who helped build up the site from day one. It's just disrespectful.

goddessamazon
02-09-2009, 10:10 AM
80% of my post defending Dave and John were deleted in addition to my rant to Steve deleting all of Dave's Q & A threads. All that wealth of information GONE!

**POOF**

As if it never existed. That was the last straw for me.

RazorRipped
02-09-2009, 10:12 AM
I am still a FL over at MD.

You won't be for long! Not that you should give a flying fuck anyway with all the losers they have as FL's anyway.

joe-yamma
02-09-2009, 10:17 AM
came over here as soon s i heard about it

SAMSON
02-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Me too, my posts supporting Dave and John were removed and I was sent warnings by the mods for "speaking out against the MD family" What a joke, Dave and John were the MD family! Thats what I told the mods, without getting a reply.
The whole thing was disgraceful, the way they treat Dave and John, AND us fans. Expecting us just to swallow their shit and move forward like nothing happened!

DBowden
02-09-2009, 10:28 AM
You won't be for long! Not that you should give a flying fuck anyway with all the losers they have as FL's anyway.

Bro,
I brought it forward as to wanting to know if there was a conflict of interest in their view as to my being a FL there and posting on Dave's site.

I made it clear to them that I was going to be posting on Dave's site as I have friends that were timed out on MD that are going to be here.

As well I have friends over there, that may not be coming over here.

I wanted things to be as transparent and upfront as possiable.
What is there stays there and what is here, stays here.

mr.genetics
02-09-2009, 10:32 AM
count me as another

rdouble79
02-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Count me in.

rdouble79
02-09-2009, 10:34 AM
80% of my post defending Dave and John were deleted in addition to my rant to Steve deleting all of Dave's Q & A threads. All that wealth of information GONE!

**POOF**

As if it never existed. That was the last straw for me.

Wow that guy is nuts.

RazorRipped
02-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Bro,
I brought it forward as to wanting to know if there was a conflict of interest in their view as to my being a FL there and posting on Dave's site.

I made it clear to them that I was going to be posting on Dave's site as I have friends that were timed out on MD that are going to be here.

As well I have friends over there, that may not be coming over here.

I wanted things to be as transparent and upfront as possiable.
What is there stays there and what is here, stays here.

I understand. But eventually you'll be deemed a traitor, and relieved of duty.
The mentality there is mind boogling, as I'm sure you've witnessed countless times.

jim
02-09-2009, 10:35 AM
i can say that it blew my mind the way that the mods kept saying that we, the customers, weren't owed any explanation as to what happened, and we should be happy with what we got. that's absurd. we're the ones who pay the bills there. we buy the magazine, and we're the targets for the ads that generate revenue for the site. if we want an answer as to why the primary faces of the magazine and site we keep in business are gone, then we should get one. telling your customers that they don't have a right to their anger and frustration when you take away the product you've been marketing to them is as ridiculous as it is untrue.
honestly, i don't feel as though i'm defecting at all. for some time the main reasons i've read the magazine and frequented the site were because of john and dave. john's writing, dave information, and their radio show were by far the primary reasons i gave my money to md at all. defecting would be choosing md over dave and john. choosing john and dave is just staying where i was the whole time.

Quadrasaurus
02-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Fuck MD!!

danok
02-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Dave's articles and Romano's writing were the only thing I read on MD...right after Valentino's crazy assed rants...done with MD...f'in done with that mag and site...

told them so and they deleted my post in 3 minutes...they're getting quick..:D

SallyAnne
02-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Was over there under the same name......that place is pretty fucked up now
The censorship and "we dont have to explain what we do" attitudes by the mods is pretty unacceptable in an open forum....

Glad you guys came back so quick........this place is gonna be huge.

I've been on both sides of the fence over there and know that the mods can't tell you anything, eve if they know anything. Mods there - for the most part - are not "in the know" and struggle just as much as a regular member when change comes. Often times, they are given no information, yet expected to keep the peace and deal with situations they know nothing about.

red barraca
02-09-2009, 10:45 AM
very distastfull,the way they got shit canned.in simple word's steve........is.....ah........HATA!And as far as shaw and flex,very boaring!

Shawn Bellon
02-09-2009, 10:49 AM
You said it! I can make an ass of myself without all of that stuff.

Anyway, I am here. I consder many here friends...some close friends. I just can't be a forum leader when people are not being consistent and we would get the blame. Its not a paid position and its not worth the stress. I just want to talking training. Fuck all that drama.

I've been on both sides of the fence over there and know that the mods can't tell you anything, eve if they know anything. Mods there - for the most part - are not "in the know" and struggle just as much as a regular member when change comes. Often times, they are given no information, yet expected to keep the peace and deal with situations they know nothing about.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-09-2009, 11:23 AM
So you aren't a forum leader anymore Future?

Mouse
02-09-2009, 11:31 AM

Anyway, I am here. I consder many here friends...some close friends. I just can't be a forum leader when people are not being consistent and we would get the blame. Its not a paid position and its not worth the stress. I just want to talking training. Fuck all that drama.

You too huh?

Shawn Bellon
02-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Not sure how fast Adam will be but I sent my email in a while ago. Copied it to the right people as well. Too much stress and it sucked being blamed for things out of our control. And I still have no idea about most of what happened.

So you aren't a forum leader anymore Future?

Johnny Phenomenon
02-09-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm glad you're here Future, it seems that everyone with a bit of sensibility is coming over. I'm sure you'll end up mod'ing here, and rightfully so.

MRT
02-09-2009, 11:50 AM
i was banned from MD so many times i cant even remember all my usernames,,,all i wanted to do was read daves thread and give some people shit in the pit,,,yet i kept getting banned

robert da strongman
02-09-2009, 11:57 AM
i'm here....dont care who knows.
i have respect for John and Dave.
dont care about the BS that went on I just want good info...

Angela123
02-09-2009, 12:11 PM
always was on md and posted lots...thought as dave and john as md though. with them gone...it seems weird. i miss the thread on dave's diet and his Q&A thread. and thought it was wrong how they handled everything last week. and many of my e friends are here too. glad to see you all.:)

MRT
02-09-2009, 12:17 PM
always was on md and posted lots...thought as dave and john as md though. with them gone...it seems weird. i miss the thread on dave's diet and his Q&A thread. and thought it was wrong how they handled everything last week. and many of my e friends are here too. glad to see you all.:)

theres a gaping fucking hole,,the size of steve blechmans asshole after his train ride with 15 unknown bodybuilders,,in that forum with these 2 gentlemen gone!!

ironstudent
02-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Whats up guys, I just heard about this new site...So im coming over. Glad to see you all here. Thanks Dave and John!

Nic Brunicardi
02-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Logged on to MD several times each day and loved it - but after what happened to Dave and John a lot just changed overnight ... The board seems "dead", and it's the same ol' threads and same ol' stories that are being told. It seems like their new concept is nothing else but a phrase and without any new and revolutionary material one might "hope" for, when they took the drastic measures that they did.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure I won't miss a thing over there...

charlie
02-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Another MD refugee.
It simply cant be the same without Dave and John.
like it's been said over and over, they made MD

John Romano
02-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Not sure how fast Adam will be but I sent my email in a while ago. Copied it to the right people as well. Too much stress and it sucked being blamed for things out of our control. And I still have no idea about most of what happened.

You're better off here anyway bro!! Glad you're home.

David
02-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Yet another MD refugee.
I've been to Iraq twice, over a year both times. I can put up with the desert heat, the dust, long missions, and all the other junk associated with a deployment, but I won't put up with a MD that claims to be No Bull and is really full of crap.
Glad Dave and John started this so quick, now they just gotta get a magazine going.

KindaSwol
02-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Im just a huge follower..

Ok really shit just got out of hand and went downhill way to fast.. not to mention its a fucking ghost town. Im sure there are many more to follow.. all in good time.

Relentless
02-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Here's another MD defector.

DBowden
02-09-2009, 01:18 PM

Well damn...
Lots to think about.

Mike the Ripper
02-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Glad to see all the familiar screen names.

Here's to new beginnings:cool:

Tim Wescott
02-09-2009, 01:48 PM
I stopped posting on MD a loooong time ago.

Just couldn`t deal with the bullshit!

AVBG
02-09-2009, 01:50 PM
I am a former poster (banned a couple of times) on MD

Chris the Swede
02-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Refugee for sure. Have been saving up to get banned. Any ideas? ;) Maybe plug RXmusce!

Triple-H_2005
02-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Bye Bye MD...

ROM
02-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Was there didn't post much but got a wealth of info, glad to be a part of RX.

MichaelWayne
02-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Here and RazorRipped. MD has TOOOO many kiss asses and mods that are total tools. "Please don't take away my interwebz power, I'll do anything you say!"

Diggy
02-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Salutations to all mi amigos y amigas

HumanAnvil
02-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Just found out about the site! Here i am!

Bye MD...:cool:

H.A.

JMT
02-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Same here.....good riddance MD.....good riddance!!!

Tami Bellon
02-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Hi! I am Shawn's wife. I am a bodybuilder. I am competing in North Americans this year.

Stavman
02-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Lotta nut hugging in this thread.

Now I'm horny :(

d_dublya
02-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Me too. Its a pity though.
But this all seems like the dawning of greatness.

WisconsinBB
02-09-2009, 03:28 PM
I'll be posting on both forums for the time-being.

flipper
02-09-2009, 03:37 PM
I wonder if MD has their spies over hear...................hahahaha

bigchamp89
02-09-2009, 04:06 PM
whats up you guys, coming over from MD with the same account name, say hello to my new homepage!

Mrfitness81
02-09-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm here from MD also.

big_duuude
02-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Would the last MD forum member please switch the lights off !
Very unprofessional by blechman.
Yes I too was concerned about the blatant blasting of Dave and others real-world data by the pencil-necked, sorry cro-magnon necked boss's diametrically opposed psuedo-science (works on 7 test subjects in a lab) viewpoint. You just don't do that.
Maybe blechman is looking for a job at FLEX ?
LoL

CANNONBALL DELTS
02-09-2009, 05:11 PM
count me in for good

becks
02-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Very quiet over @ MD after the news. Well quiet apart from the Dave and John threads, wait they have been deleted :D

redreturn
02-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I never posted on md but was a member. When I heard John & Dave where gone I considered MD finished. Glad 2 be here.

boost_addict
02-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Moved over and excited to see how it unravels.

Sandpig
02-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Very quiet over @ MD after the news. Well quiet apart from the Dave and John threads, wait they have been deleted :D

Agreed very quiet over there.

I got a new home.

Shawn Bellon
02-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Well I read that forum leaders etc were removed when actually I think most of us stepped down. I sent an email and copied it to a few people this morning.

Does Steve need that much control to lie about some this petty? Absolutely cements the consistency of his character that we have seen revealed over the past week.

I am not trying to bash someone but that takes some fucking nerve saying I was removed when I wasn't.

Jo-Z
02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Here for good...Been reading/hearing about Romano from the olf MM2K days and Duchaine...Love Dave's honesty...

robert da strongman
02-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Well I read that forum leaders etc were removed when actually I think most of us stepped down. I sent an email and copied it to a few people this morning.

Does Steve need that much control to lie about some this petty? Absolutely cements the consistency of his character that we have seen revealed over the past week.

I am not trying to bash someone but that takes some fucking nerve saying I was removed when I wasn't.

well guess who will be stepping down next?
:D
the free mag isnt worth it.

azn-beef
02-09-2009, 09:03 PM
yep...

Mr.Freeze
02-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Deal me in!!:D

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-09-2009, 10:13 PM
The Moderators over at MD are ban crazy and think they are above everyone else... not all, but some are.... Bring on the AVATORS :)

Wiry Pyruvity
02-09-2009, 10:18 PM
I wonder what print mag i wll settle upon...

JBF
02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm here. Fuck MD.

kappaz
02-09-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm here. Fuck MD.

x2...

KIR
02-09-2009, 10:54 PM
I am a current member of MD but this is my new home MD

LittleBigMan
02-09-2009, 10:55 PM
im done with the print mags now!

Mike Marcano
02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
I'm a refugee that is extremely happy the site got up so quickly!

Viking
02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
The real info is on the boards, Rx Muscle will deliver.

ElSpiko
02-09-2009, 11:13 PM
So Future, do you know why Curt was banned on MD? :p

I was a member since day one of MD (#227 I believe), and I felt very betrayed not only with the lack of dialogue, but having my opinion as a long time member and contributor to the site suppressed.

Chomyboy
02-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Im in from MD, started a thread in spanish got alot of hate for it, ¿?, anyway as soon as John and Dave got the boot it got deleted ¿? again, anyway, everything whent down hill from there, never going back, JOHN AND DAVE are JOHN AND DAVE, thats it,,,,,,,,,, even deleted the website from my computer....NEVER GOING BACK....

Wiry Pyruvity
02-09-2009, 11:19 PM
your avi looks like a Weezer song from days gone by...

Wheels
02-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Yeah, I left MD for here. My membership there would mean I condone all of what has happened in the last several days, so I created a thread that got me banned. The censorship and blatant disregard for our requests for answers infuriated me. John and Dave were the backbone of MD and when something integral like that is taken away it doesn't take a fucking genius to realize what's coming next.

I'm looking forward to what Dave and John will do now that they don't have Steve impeding their progress.

ElSpiko
02-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Dude that thread was awesome!

Carlos Godoy
02-09-2009, 11:27 PM
I'll follow those guys whatever they go...
They are great..
the REAL DEAL

ElSpiko
02-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Awesomeness (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?p=2688#post2688)

Wheels
02-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Awesomeness (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?p=2688#post2688)

You must now one up me ;)

Triple-H_2005
02-09-2009, 11:49 PM

What did it say? I missed it?

ElSpiko
02-09-2009, 11:51 PM
What did it say? I missed it?

Check the link in my previous post;)

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-09-2009, 11:55 PM
As the MAYOR of bodybuilding this last week was not easy! Md is mt first site and I have met ALOT of cool people over there. It SUCKS to be in the middle of this mess! But I will post on both , Im the mayor of all bodybuilding!

GirlyMuscle
02-10-2009, 12:01 AM
I gotta say Mayor....I never did understand that name....

Triple-H_2005
02-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Check the link in my previous post;)
Didn't realize that was a link!

That's great...almost shot diet Coke out of my nose, laughing!

Frosty
02-10-2009, 12:07 AM
I left MD after what happened. The whole thing was disturbing and Dave has done so much for everyone, including answering, FOR FREE, some of my stupid questions, helping me get in the best shape of my life (see avi). I mostly ready Dave's Q&A and listened to No Bull, so GLAD TO SEE IT BACK!!! Screw MD.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-10-2009, 12:13 AM
HEY GIRLY MUSCLE whats up? My buddy Rich called me that after an arnold weekend and he thought I knew everyone! He told me to get on the forums because I was the Biggest bodybuilding fan he ever knew! Im a pretty big fan!

buster12
02-10-2009, 12:20 AM
im the newest refugee... buster reporting for duty!

Mindgame
02-10-2009, 12:22 AM
I found my home!

aaronthegreat34
02-10-2009, 12:23 AM
There is no MD without Dave and John.

Formula94
02-10-2009, 12:26 AM
another defectee here.

tito72
02-10-2009, 01:22 AM
Another MD refugee here. Happy to be part of this site. Awesome.

Demorak
02-10-2009, 03:01 AM
I was at MD for two years mostly lurking.....now Im here:)

greuceanu
02-10-2009, 04:00 AM
As the MAYOR of bodybuilding this last week was not easy! Md is mt first site and I have met ALOT of cool people over there. It SUCKS to be in the middle of this mess! But I will post on both , Im the mayor of all bodybuilding!

Dude, CAN you tell me who elected you to be MAYOR? I mean, is bodybuilding a CITY? Town, Village? BORDELLO?

Do you pass LAWS and such?If so can YOU pass a law of no fucking caps lock?

PRETTY PLEASE?
Best wishes,

GREUCEANU

Sledge
02-10-2009, 04:33 AM
MD??? Never fuckin heard of it.

MRT
02-10-2009, 04:57 AM
I just got banned from MD for about the 40th time

MRT
02-10-2009, 04:58 AM
for absolutely nothing i might add

deiselboy
02-10-2009, 07:46 AM
You definitly got one here .Ive been listening to nbr and on md forums for a couple years now But no more im over here now.LOYALTY

DaEagles
02-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Over here but will stay there in the Daily Pump thread to talk to Harris and Layne in the Nattie thread

Popeye
02-10-2009, 08:07 AM
i'm a md refugee too, cant stand the BS that is going on in md :D

Johnny Phenomenon
02-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Over here but will stay there in the Daily Pump thread to talk to Harris and Layne in the Nattie thread

Too bad we can't get Ron over here!

Kmrmax1656
02-10-2009, 12:20 PM
i honestly thought of john and dave when i saw MD.
its only natural for us to follow the true hard working ppl!

f*ck md!

ebfitness
02-10-2009, 01:36 PM
I was a member of MD but I never posted. Loyalty to Dave and John brought me here, where I'll try to get my act together with the posts!

john koenig
02-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Who wouldn't come here from MD? Fans of Dave and John, of bodybuilding, strength training and nutrition, supplements that truly work, the lifestyle... the list is endless. Dave and John have been leaders in the field for years, they speak the truth and know the inner workings of the industry, and if nothing else, have provided vast amounts of entertainment and knowledge for all of us. They were MD... now they are RX Muscle!

And I'm proud to say I was a paid subscriber to Dave's print mag of the same name...

JustLuke
02-10-2009, 02:53 PM
I was devastated when MD deleted Dave and johns threads, I thought that you guys might do something like this but I could not find it. I am the newest defector!

sickwitcutz
02-10-2009, 03:47 PM
MD isnt the same.... It doesn't seem to be running as smoothly. I wonder why.

BigJD69
02-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Happy I found RX Muscle MD has really gone into the Shitter!!!

smvmuscle
02-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Looks like i found a New Home........ :D

orhochris
02-10-2009, 06:07 PM
i was unlimited muscle... Not going back though...

orhochris
02-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Long live Rxmuscle and dave and john and jeff the producer, and collete, and jimmy pellecia, and guy cisternino, and well you get the idea... Everybody

przechuy
02-10-2009, 06:59 PM
looks like md is going down and down

gregz123
02-10-2009, 07:15 PM
There's really no reason to be over there now and I refuse to buy that magazine anymore.
Question: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DELETE YOUR MD ACCOUNT??

ElSpiko
02-10-2009, 07:24 PM
There's really no reason to be over there now and I refuse to buy that magazine anymore.
Question: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DELETE YOUR MD ACCOUNT??
Yeah, make fun of Lee Priest or question the party line:cool:

Sandpig
02-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Anyone know if PA is coming over?

dannybwoii
02-10-2009, 08:25 PM
I can't wait to see what this site grows into.

As for MD, well that is history

Ann Caliri
02-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Refugee # 1113 here.

I'm so glad to see them get the site up this quick. Makes it pretty clear who has their shit together and who's going to be listening to crickets on their board. :D

b-boy
02-10-2009, 11:22 PM
here to support dave and john! You guys were MD!!!!

eattrainsleep
02-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Yes John and Dave WERE MD and now the only reason I will be on that site will be to finally see that damn In the Trenches with Evan, Chris and PJ training legs!

spiderman
02-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Im a defectee!!! Dave and John are what drew me to the MD website.

Bigsteak
02-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Glad I found this, feels good to be home!

bigchamp89
02-11-2009, 02:07 AM
LMAO, i just got an infraction at MD for telling someone to come to here

Spauldo
02-11-2009, 02:50 AM
I am defecteing to here. I only got into MD because of John and Dave

Curt James
02-11-2009, 03:00 AM

I didn't defect. I was launched off site involuntarily. Woke up to what MD stated in its little pop-up was a permanent ban. No reason was given. I suspect it was as simple as pissing off the wrong person. Normally, in life, that's all it takes.

Certainly I would have set up an account here as I respect all the work Dave put into MD and listened to every single show in the archives and to the last segment of No Bull Radio.

I've listened to the first episode of Heavy Muscle Radio and will not miss any future shows if I can help it.

Romano and Palumbo are true personalities. I wish they could have brought Comstock along. :( IS Comstock along?

Hopefully he's doing well in the industry, but an even greater hope is that he's freelance and so will be available and unhampered by an MD contract that would restrict him from joining Rx Muscle activities.

Why am I here? This is bodybuilding. And although I'm built more like a golfer (not Manavs, unfortunately) than a bodybuilder, I'm a dyed in the wool fan and Dave and John report (and make) the news better than all others.

Kudos, gentlemen!

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Well said Curt Dave and John are a FORCE in the bodybuilding wolrld. They also make the sport FUN for the FANS! By the way they know their SHIT!

STEELERJ-XL
02-11-2009, 03:26 AM
Refugee for sure. Have been saving up to get banned. Any ideas? ;) Maybe plug RXmusce!

Steelerj is here XL baby. I tried to put rxmuscle.com in my signature but IT IS A BANNED WORD. So I sent a few messages with RX MUSCLE .com LOL.

abeljr
02-11-2009, 03:28 AM
dave and john were MD!! My new home is RX MUSCLE!!

MrDiamondCalves
02-15-2009, 04:51 AM
Why would I stick around over at MD, the reason I was there was cause of Dave anyway.............

Yeah me to.

tight booty
02-15-2009, 06:41 AM
I didn't defect. I was launched off site involuntarily. Woke up to what MD stated in its little pop-up was a permanent ban. No reason was given. I suspect it was as simple as pissing off the wrong person. Normally, in life, that's all it takes.

Certainly I would have set up an account here as I respect all the work Dave put into MD and listened to every single show in the archives and to the last segment of No Bull Radio.

I've listened to the first episode of Heavy Muscle Radio and will not miss any future shows if I can help it.

Romano and Palumbo are true personalities. I wish they could have brought Comstock along. :( IS Comstock along?

Hopefully he's doing well in the industry, but an even greater hope is that he's freelance and so will be available and unhampered by an MD contract that would restrict him from joining Rx Muscle activities.

Why am I here? This is bodybuilding. And although I'm built more like a golfer (not Manavs, unfortunately) than a bodybuilder, I'm a dyed in the wool fan and Dave and John report (and make) the news better than all others.

Kudos, gentlemen!
Well said Curt! Like you, I woke up one morning to find that box which said that I had been banned. Apparently I am on TO but I was pretty upset to not even been given a reason as to why I was given time out. I had to ask a couple of friends to ask for me.
I would have joined this site as well. Basically I have always thought very highly of John and Dave. When I first joined md I had a a bunch of people come over and try and run me off md by saying that I was a narc etc. John told them to fuck off and that I was welcome there. I have never forgotton this!

MisledYouth
02-15-2009, 12:25 PM
I tried pretty hard to get banned, didn't start a thread that was detrimental to MD or anything that drastic. But, in the Levrone thread I told Blechmen to "fuck off" after my threads started being altered... I mean, its one thing to delete my post, but to alter what I actually wrote to something completely opposite is the most frustrating thing ever!

MD can kiss my striated ass!

Mike Hunt
02-15-2009, 12:33 PM
This place is my new home.MD is a thing of the past.This is the real place for No Bull.

GREENMACHINE23
02-15-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm here to support John and Dave and the rest of the Brotherhood.
This is my new home on the web.

Foreskin
02-15-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm another who has defected, mostly the same old gang just on a new site. Works for me!

thechampofchamp
02-15-2009, 06:20 PM
MD who?

tat2mike
02-21-2009, 12:06 PM
The only reason I bought the mag or went on md boards, was to hear dave & john. So it is too cool that they started this. Loyal to the end!!!!!

Dr Pangloss
02-21-2009, 12:11 PM
Far too much control over the message at md. People want to speak their minds and to be treated fairly. That's it.

It just doesn't happen there.

TPT
02-21-2009, 01:24 PM
neither. lets say im an "immigrant" in search of the american dream. lmao!

anthony1992
02-21-2009, 04:08 PM
I came to this site to support Dave and John

Deano
02-22-2009, 05:59 AM
I was an avid MD reader for years. The only reason i bought the mag was for the articles Dave and John wrote! For me personally i thought that was what sold the mag. I was on the MD website on a daily basis also, but that i'm afraid is now history.
I feel that MD will start getting soft and start turning more into the fitness sector, showing articles like.........EXTREME KNITTING TO GET FOREARMS LIKE LEE PRIEST. And FLOWER ARRANGING, DENNIS WOLF STYLE.

jaws43
02-22-2009, 06:33 AM
the only reason I went to the md forums was to read dave's thread... it's here now so this is where I'll be.

thachozenonebx
02-22-2009, 10:53 AM
I wasnt aware how large the MD defection was until now. Most of the old heads i recognize are all over here...MD forums are pretty dead right now
altho i still check MD for the videos