PDA

View Full Version : Genezas Oral Tren?

anabolic fyre
01-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Hey i was wondering what you guys thought about geneza phara's oral tren?? ive tried tren ace injection a few months ago, i just came across these oral trens thou nd sounds interesting, i ordered a shitload just for the hell of it, anybody try these before, any results??
I know geneza has a rep for underdosing their products but thats besides the point, just wonderin wat u guys think, thanks...

Anthony
01-13-2010, 06:11 PM
sublingual tren ace or methylated tren?

Silidons
01-13-2010, 06:17 PM
sublingual tren ace or methylated tren?
its methylated

Everex238
01-13-2010, 06:22 PM
ive heard nothing bud great things dude. strength is supposed to be amazing. same with body recomp and hardness

natron
01-13-2010, 06:30 PM
if it is indeed methyltrienolone I strongly encourage blood work, before, during and after. This is no slouch compound, and I speak from experience.

Everex238
01-13-2010, 06:35 PM
if it is indeed methyltrienolone I strongly encourage blood work, before, during and after. This is no slouch compound, and I speak from experience.

you think its body recomp is good or better than inject tren?

natron
01-13-2010, 06:41 PM
you think its body recomp is good or better than inject tren?

Well 4lbs of lean gains in two weeks is indeed hard to argue with, I'm still going on the safety side and saying I strongly prefer tren ace.

Although the "tren cough" was not missed, I can honestly say that.

anabolic fyre
01-13-2010, 07:04 PM
thanksss, yeaa tren ace is fuckin greatt. Hopefully this stuff gives good results, wat do u guys think as far as dosing protocol, i see genezas site says 3 weeks max, this sounds kinda lame, but if its that bad side effect wise i'll come off nd bridge wit clen and somtin else.
As far as ur 4lbs of lean gains, was this while dieting?? nd was the batch u had from GP or another lab? thanks bro.

natron
01-13-2010, 07:06 PM
thanksss, yeaa tren ace is fuckin greatt. Hopefully this stuff gives good results, wat do u guys think as far as dosing protocol, i see genezas site says 3 weeks max, this sounds kinda lame, but if its that bad side effect wise i'll come off nd bridge wit clen and somtin else.
As far as ur 4lbs of lean gains, was this while dieting?? nd was the batch u had from GP or another lab? thanks bro.

I was in between bulking and cutting, lol.

I used 500mcg/day for about 10 days, then 750mcg/day for another 4-5 days. Very potent stuff.

Get bloodwork, dose carefully and only use for 2 weeks.

anabolic fyre
01-13-2010, 07:15 PM
sounds good, im gonna do 3 weeks nd then jump into clen nd winstrol injec. for a month nd then get bak on the tren for 3 more weeks, is this ok? I;ll still be takin winstrol. Im gonna add in test prop towards the end as well.

natron
01-13-2010, 07:16 PM
sounds good, im gonna do 3 weeks nd then jump into clen nd winstrol injec. for a month nd then get bak on the tren for 3 more weeks, is this ok? I;ll still be takin winstrol. Im gonna add in test prop towards the end as well.

back on tren ace or m-trien?

I would not take a short break then jump back on to m-trien, seriously

anabolic fyre
01-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Yea the methylated tren, how long do u suggest before i get bak on it? i dont see how 2-3 weeks is going to even give me decent gains, i'll have to take ur word for it. But how long before u recomened i can jump bak on it?

natron
01-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Yea the methylated tren, how long do u suggest before i get bak on it? i dont see how 2-3 weeks is going to even give me decent gains, i'll have to take ur word for it. But how long before u recomened i can jump bak on it?

I'd take along break form its use, 4-6 months.

It is more beneficial for recomping/cutting IMO

Trust me, with values of 17,000%more anabolic then methy test, it dont take long too work.

Problem is, it's very hard on the liver/BP and Im assuming cholesterol

Everex238
01-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Well 4lbs of lean gains in two weeks is indeed hard to argue with, I'm still going on the safety side and saying I strongly prefer tren ace.

Although the "tren cough" was not missed, I can honestly say that.

yeah i see what u mean. i talked to someone who ran methyltren and they say there's no point in running inject tren anymore, lol. mtren just as good for fatloss huh?

natron
01-13-2010, 11:17 PM
yeah i see what u mean. i talked to someone who ran methyltren and they say there's no point in running inject tren anymore, lol. mtren just as good for fatloss huh?

Your diet, training and cardio are good for training, M-trien is good for recomping, but not necessarily fat loss.

Work hard, train hard/smart, supplement properly and take drugs at scientically proven levels.

Dont rely on AAS for fat loss, alzy bastard! lol

MrOXY
01-14-2010, 12:02 AM
there is nothing like trenbolone ace ! these precursers are nothing like tren

natron
01-14-2010, 01:31 AM

m-trien is anything but a precurser, seriously. M-trien and dimethyl trien are the anabolics of all anabolics

Everex238
01-14-2010, 09:31 AM

youre thinking of the ph tren. mtren is a straight aas, doenst convert to anything

anabolic fyre
01-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Hate the bring this thread back, but i been taking for a week now, nd im at 750mcg a day and i dont see any results and i dont really feel any different, how bad can it really be if i go to to 1000mcg?? thanks.

Everex238
01-20-2010, 01:00 PM
i just on another forum that one guy said he got a weak batch of geneza... u probably should have felt something by now bro

anabolic fyre
01-20-2010, 01:16 PM
wtf geneza is horrible, im sorry for the ppl that actually like it, ive tried everything from them thats oral and no results on anything... even the nolva was bs, who the fvk makes fake nolva?, madd lame...

s2h
01-20-2010, 01:34 PM
my buddy got some of the same stuff and it didnt do shit,but probably fuck his liver up,gettn labs done no will know soon!!

01-21-2010, 05:56 PM
anabolic fyre! im usin geneza methyltren right now at 750mcgs/day and i started feeling it by day 2, muscle hardness was more, strenght up a little, and def an increase in agression as i am normally a verrry laid back person so i def noticed the difference
sorry to hear ya got a bad batch!

anabolic fyre
01-21-2010, 06:00 PM
post # 1 to defend geneza, seems fishy to me...

01-21-2010, 06:43 PM
true that may seem odd but i dont like posting cause i never have much to say, reading and learning is what i enjoy but seeing as im using the same product as you and you had a bad review i felt that it may be benificial to others to show a positive experience as well, this is my first run with any geneza product (a positive one so far), i have some test e 250mg/ml from them as well but have yet to run it yet

01-21-2010, 06:46 PM
also if you'd like to check to make sure im not a sales rep or anything check me out at the steroid.com forum, im usually over there. same name #47

data
01-21-2010, 07:04 PM
Yikes ... I refuse to use trenbolone again never mind methyl tren. Careful guys. Anything that comes that that easy is going to have a flip side on your health.

anabolic fyre
01-21-2010, 08:04 PM
should i take milk thistle during the cycle of this stuff, or after??

01-21-2010, 08:13 PM
taking it precycle would have been optimal but at this point take milk thistle during and after, also if you dont have it get some Liv 52 (called LiverCare in US) by Himalaya. it is one of the best liver supports out there, that can be ran the same way

anabolic fyre
01-21-2010, 09:55 PM
will look into that, thanks.

Ymir
01-22-2010, 05:24 AM
metyltrienolone, and dimethylnandrolone not stuff to play with.

i've used dimethylnandrolone injected with slinpin to save the liver atleast some stress, I'd rather run 1000mg tren / week than 40mcg dmn/day and you will start to lactate, the strenght gains were amazing considering on how hard I dieted, I almost tore a lat tho so be careful.

long breaks from these compunds are encouraged, if used at all.

anabolic fyre
01-22-2010, 10:23 AM
I got a questoin, since i seem to have some really underdosed shyt, im assuming since you guys are making it seem so potent im not really seeing much results, i guess i look harder thats botu it. My question is, since theres less of the chemical in the pills does that mean i get less side effects, nd less stress on the liver??

natron
01-22-2010, 11:11 AM
I got a questoin, since i seem to have some really underdosed shyt, im assuming since you guys are making it seem so potent im not really seeing much results, i guess i look harder thats botu it. My question is, since theres less of the chemical in the pills does that mean i get less side effects, nd less stress on the liver??

Unless you get it tested there is no way to tell if or what steroid the pills contain.

I would not assume it is less harsh in any way

anabolic fyre
01-22-2010, 12:45 PM
damn that sucks, so my liver is gettin the bad side effects but im not gainin no size lol fun....
how do i get the pill tested? where do i bring itt?

natron
01-22-2010, 12:51 PM
damn that sucks, so my liver is gettin the bad side effects but im not gainin no size lol fun....
how do i get the pill tested? where do i bring itt?

Your kind of SOL, unless you have a friend with some chemistry knowledge and equipment.

Everex238
01-22-2010, 12:52 PM
there are very few labs that do testing. i think there are still some out ther but theyre just hard to find

ANADROLicfreak
01-22-2010, 12:53 PM
i wouldnt recommend geneza

Prashtista
01-22-2010, 04:44 PM
hello everybody hope you are all doing well i am new to this forum my name is Prashtista im very happy to be apart of this forum , i am currently using anabolic steroids , i had a few questions on oral tren/methyltren

is it as strong as people state? i am intrested to try 500mcg for 4 weeks i am currently running testosterone enthanate for 12-13 weeks , i have a choice ( i am on week 2 of my cycle by the way)

on the last 6 weeks take oxymethalones at 50-100mg

or last 4 weeks take oral tren at 500mcg

i need mass but on the other hand my strengh gains need a kiss up the ass . some one help me!

anabolic fyre
01-22-2010, 07:08 PM
why dont you take both?? thats what i would do lol...
As far as the tren being strong, apparently it is that strong, but if you have geneza oral tren throw it out, geneza is garbage.

Prashtista
01-23-2010, 01:53 PM
i was told not to take oral tren with any other oral , ok so if u think i should take both how on earth would i take it in terms of dosage.... , id have enhancement labotories brand for oral tren . could u please tell me if i was to take both what dosages...

anabolic fyre
01-23-2010, 03:43 PM
check out the chemical profiles section, it'll say everythin u need to know.

Prashtista
01-23-2010, 08:32 PM
anabolic , u are telling me to take both i doubt it that this chemical enhancement u are telling me about will tell me how to take both anadrol with methyl tren i pesonally dont think its a good idea mabye 3-4 weeks of methyl tren then do anadrol on nxt cycle but u say i should take both so why dont u tell me if u think u know best how i can take both without dying

Prashtista
01-23-2010, 08:41 PM
sorry last repy didnt make any sence hahahaha
ok

now u say check the chemical enhancement post but no forum would tell me how to take anadrol and methyl tren and still be alive!!!! but u say take both and i personally think its a bad idea to take both i first thought id take anadrol first then methyl tren what do u think.'? some 1 help me haha , hope to hear from u soon and happy to be apart of the forum , god bless .

Prashtista

anabolic fyre
01-23-2010, 10:20 PM
I honestly dont think its that serious, but then again i can care less about whats happening to my insides, ive seen people run way worse cycles then tren nd anadrol, thats not a big deal as long as u do reasonable dosages. Im currently running oral tren with oral winstrol nd test cyp at 800mg a week, im gonna buy somtin for my liver this week. I would just take wat you would take if u were to take each seperate just together lol. Wait for a reply from one of the older experience users on the board if u relle want to here somethin not stupid. lol...

diesel094
01-27-2010, 09:17 PM
i have mt added to my cycle that starts monday... i will be taking it wks 9-12 or my 12 week cycle @ 750mcg... heard nothing but good things about geneza, have had some underdosed gear however.... liv 52 and A LOT of h2o

Fluid Karma
01-28-2010, 08:29 PM
heard from many it's underdosed!

SoreButtCheeks
01-30-2010, 06:09 AM
Like it or not Geneza and many other UGs got very good test results in WL's new Underground Book, even IP China tested out good.

Whenever u see -ve feedback on a lab u not only need to consider who the poster was but also where u found it, most often it's on a forum sponsored or owned by a direct competitor.

S.B.C

Author of the SoreButtCheeks steroid blog.

( Google SoreButtCheeks to find it )

anabolic fyre
02-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Anyone know if this stuff should be split up throught the day or all at once?? i been doin 1250mcg first thing in the morning wit 100mg winstrol. Should i be splitting the dose of the tren thought the day, wats its hafl life?

anabolic fyre
02-02-2010, 06:08 PM
bump for some help.

diesel094
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
yea i was told to split my dose of 750mcg/day up by morning, hour before lifting, and evening. it has about a 6 hour half life so splitting it up keeps your blood levels most stable. also, i was told to take it on an empty stomach/not with food or it doesnt completely absorb... hopw this helps