PDA

View Full Version : Day 11 of Diet...

Amber-Leigh
01-14-2010, 03:42 PM
And I haven't gone off the plan even one bite. Been working out steady, except the last couple of days just seemto have lost my spark. Feeling a litttle drained and tired. Is this normal for being into the diet almost 2 weeks?

I plan on having my cheat meal this sunday hopefully it will fuel me for next weeks workouts.

gottabecool
01-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Good for you. I have another 10 days. LOL

Conrad
01-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Whats your diet consist of?

s2h
01-14-2010, 05:00 PM
what your diet and how many days/ what typr of training are you doing?

s2h
01-14-2010, 05:01 PM
whats? i cant spell

s2h
01-14-2010, 05:01 PM
type!i'm a retard

GottaGetLean
01-14-2010, 05:25 PM
And I haven't gone off the plan even one bite. Been working out steady, except the last couple of days just seemto have lost my spark. Feeling a litttle drained and tired. Is this normal for being into the diet almost 2 weeks?

I plan on having my cheat meal this sunday hopefully it will fuel me for next weeks workouts.

11 days in already feeling weak? u shouldnt feel a big difference till like 6 weeks in..

Amber-Leigh
01-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Oh Sorry yep I'm on Dave Palumbos diet for women. I know I thought it was tooearly for me to be feeling tired too. Maybe it's just this time of year and the winter blahs?

Oh well other than that I really enjoy the diet and have no cravings. I'm having my first cheat meal on Sunday. I wanted to stay on the diet for two weeks straight first.

MusclesMarinara
01-15-2010, 04:39 PM
when i did keto i felt great once i got into ketosis. have your cheat meal, then after a day or 2 you should be back in ketosis and feelin good.

Sledge
01-15-2010, 08:17 PM
How's your training set out? Both cardio and resistance?

Did you have the cheat meal after the first week or will Sunday be your first?

I'd be guessing it could be mental to. The DP diet is pretty boring. Even if you do spice up the food with some herbs and stuff it can still be mentally challenging to just eat the same stuff day after day.

Conrad
01-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Oh Sorry yep I'm on Dave Palumbos diet for women. I know I thought it was tooearly for me to be feeling tired too. Maybe it's just this time of year and the winter blahs?

Oh well other than that I really enjoy the diet and have no cravings. I'm having my first cheat meal on Sunday. I wanted to stay on the diet for two weeks straight first.

This is very common to feel like this when your coming into ketosis. But I would like to see how your diet is laid out.

s2h
01-15-2010, 11:49 PM
very common on the keto diet,also you can feel much more run down if your a natty,i dont know if you are but keto diets are much tuffer on nattys then enhanced athletes so that could be it also!

ArabMuscle
01-16-2010, 03:34 AM
On Dave's Keto, you'll feel OK for the first 7 days; its the following 7 days that can get pretty harsh.

Look at this as an indicator that your body is adapting to the diet. Dave also insists on cheating after 14 days of dieting, then having a mandatory cheat meal every 7 days in order not to blunt T3.

Amber-Leigh
01-16-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the input. I am following Daves diet to the letter

M1:2 eggs+6 whites 1tsp fish oil (instead of omega 3 eggs)
M2:1 scoop protein 1T Nat P.B
M3:6 oz chicken 1oz almonds
M4:5 oz red meat or salmon spinach w 1T olive oil and vinegar
M5:2 eggs+6 whites 1tsp fish oil

I have no more then 2 cups of coffee a day lots of H2O.

I am on a five day split with 5 days of 40 minutes of cardio. I am waiting the 14 days for my first cheat meal which will be tomorrow. I'm getting a lot of sleep. I did notice yesterday my lifts where not as good. I had to switch and do legs yesterday(not my usual day) and I was not as strong. But it was a great workout none the less.

I actually really enjoy the diet it's easy to follow and I don't have any cravings. I feel very satisfied on it.

Maybe I am just feeling under the weather? Although today my energy seems to be picking up.

Oh ya I am natural as well.

s2h
01-16-2010, 12:49 PM
that's great i'm glad your feeling better,that cheat meal(i lke fuddruckers chz burger .fries)for the keto reload will make you feel much better and as Arabmuscle said it will reignite your t3 levels,so it all sounds good,have done this diet from start to finish 3 times and it gets easier as it goes and is very simple,except when you send Dave your pic and he adds more cardio then that sucks,was at 3 hours a day one time,but it was my fault got to fat in the off season,good luck keep us posted!!!

Conrad
01-16-2010, 04:52 PM
I am on a five day split with 5 days of 40 minutes of cardio. I am waiting the 14 days for my first cheat meal which will be tomorrow. I'm getting a lot of sleep. I did notice yesterday my lifts where not as good. I had to switch and do legs yesterday(not my usual day) and I was not as strong. But it was a great workout none the less.

I actually really enjoy the diet it's easy to follow and I don't have any cravings. I feel very satisfied on it.

Maybe I am just feeling under the weather? Although today my energy seems to be picking up.

Oh ya I am natural as well.

This is common so dont get discouraged. Coming off a diet that is moderate or so in carbs into a keto diet, your loosing the energy and strength that you had from the carbs. It will take time, but it will come. I like you diet also.

Whats your cheat going to be?

Amber-Leigh
01-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanx guys I am looking forward to my cheat. I think I will be going out to a local restaurant here and have this grilled chicken in tortilla with rice, red peppers, cheese and a few fries and a nice salad with goat cheese. I love that!

I will let you know how it goes and I'm doing a weigh in tomorrow I already feel lighter so it's all good.

Conrad
01-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Will you be posting pics of before and after? I would like to see your physquie now, if you have any.

Amber-Leigh
01-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Oh ya I will post pics I just have to get up the nerve to do it.

s2h
01-17-2010, 03:09 PM
go for it i want to see your progress nobodys here to "dog ya" just interested to see how your doin!!!!!!!