PDA

View Full Version : AFTER HOURS RADIO: FRI (1/15/10) 10pm EST- The Return of Chef Diego!

huge285
01-15-2010, 01:11 AM

Diego returns to cook dinner. Find out what happens when he almost burns down Dave's house.
. . . Mr. G talks about the time he broke up with his girlfriend for ruining his cheat meal.
Jimmy "the Angry Bull" Pellechia talks about how he hid a bag of weed from the cops after getting arrested for driving with 14 suspensions on his license.
. . . . and Derek finally gets his own show!
AFTER HOURS RADIO airs live on Friday, January 15, 2010 at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the AFTER HOURS RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

DIEGO COOKS UP A FEAST!

DEREK FUCKIN' ANTHONY!

JOHN ROMANO is back in the hunt!

JIMMY THE BULL's arms are exploding!

DAVE KEEPING THE PEACE!

MR. G's SCOOBY-DOO TATTOO!

MR. G Still pissed about his cheat meal being ruined!

Admiral Johnson
01-15-2010, 01:13 AM
haha fuckin awesome.

stugots_
01-15-2010, 01:17 AM
Good to see Diego back!

Sounds like an awesome show!

doubleogordo
01-15-2010, 01:17 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

derekanthony
01-15-2010, 03:11 AM
had fun tonight. my first show went well was very happy, i have to say dave and jeff made it very easy thanks guys !! and thanks to my special guest he was awesome. your in for a special treat lmaoooooooooooo he will be a regular. next week i got a hottttttttttttttttttttttttt guest some of the best tits in the game hint..................also sponsors are welcome will be gettign some sponsors to the show so i cna do filming for the derekanthony show !!! hate me all you want but im taking this shit to awhole new level and with my boy jeff we are going to be tearing some serious shit up. again thanks to dave and rx for giving me the oppurtunity i promise you i wont disapoint ill be my badest lol :yep:

side not that was the first i heard of diegos story want to say im sorry i know how it is to love a dog i have a dog love that fucker shes BELLA has been through all the issues i have been through, death,sicknesses ,girls etc........... there like your kid. sorry diego. and you are the man with your chicken if you do that again next week ill chip in some $ make me some extra for the road. mangia mangia benisemooooooo mincha!!! yum

ok sono stanco im going to bed

ciao

and fuck you! ;)

bigdawg19
01-15-2010, 03:25 AM
Sounds like another awesome show, can't wait to listen!!!:yep:

AVBG
01-15-2010, 05:36 AM
Cool to see Diego back!

This Is War
01-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Diego is back!

Can't wait to hear this show, I have to save it for cardio though!

DA's show going to be the shit!

Biggie973
01-15-2010, 08:21 AM
This is gonna be good. Diego is back!!! More funny comments from JTP!

diego-b
01-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Glad to be back and Thank You to the Whack Pack Crew and all you guys for you're support through this.

Had a good time and almost made the show even more interesting by burning Daves crib down (whoops Sorry) Just think if the show was live and boom it gets cut short cause everyone is busy putting out a fire ( Not fun)

diego-b
01-15-2010, 11:06 AM
had fun tonight. my first show went well was very happy, i have to say dave and jeff made it very easy thanks guys !! and thanks to my special guest he was awesome. your in for a special treat lmaoooooooooooo he will be a regular. next week i got a hottttttttttttttttttttttttt guest some of the best tits in the game hint..................also sponsors are welcome will be gettign some sponsors to the show so i cna do filming for the derekanthony show !!! hate me all you want but im taking this shit to awhole new level and with my boy jeff we are going to be tearing some serious shit up. again thanks to dave and rx for giving me the oppurtunity i promise you i wont disapoint ill be my badest lol :yep:

side not that was the first i heard of diegos story want to say im sorry i know how it is to love a dog i have a dog love that fucker shes BELLA has been through all the issues i have been through, death,sicknesses ,girls etc........... there like your kid. sorry diego. and you are the man with your chicken if you do that again next week ill chip in some $ make me some extra for the road. mangia mangia benisemooooooo mincha!!! yum

ok sono stanco im going to bed

ciao

and fuck you! ;)

Cant wait to hear you're show Da. I made it late and couldn't witness the Fucking Madness LOL,

Also Thanks for being a friend and offering you're help with anything. ( For all the Haters and what not's. Da can be a very good Friend and cool guy just. piss him off and 3....2....1...BOOM so Glad he's my Bro.

Glad you and the crew liked the Food, Yea if next week I can make it earlier Ill try to make something more creative. Maybe I can Get Chef Romano to Tag Team with me.

Bolan
01-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Love the whack pack, cant wait!!! Bunch of crazy fuckers.....Romano is always burnt so he dont say too much..LMAO!

TigerUpperCut
01-15-2010, 11:49 AM
looking forward to the show!

SweetCapri
01-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Can't wait to hear the show! What exactly did you make Diego? And can you post the recipe. That shit looks good!

Kenny Kola
01-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Can't wait to hear the show! What exactly did you make Diego? And can you post the recipe. That shit looks good!

I see a slot on RX-TV for "DIEGO'S DINNERS"...... ;) :)

jdl80
01-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Hopefully we won't have to wait to long for the DA show.

Nuckin Futs
01-15-2010, 06:14 PM
When I say what.. You say WHACK PACK!!

What?

WHACK PACK!!!!!

I wait all week for this... I fucking LOVE this show!!!

BuffGuy
01-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Just a few more hours till the show...Some1 make time go faster!

LANCE ADAM
01-15-2010, 07:36 PM
WACK PACK

mr. g finaly broke up with his girl........ SO SUPRISING :)

derekanthony
01-15-2010, 07:50 PM
When I say what.. You say WHACK PACK!!

What?

WHACK PACK!!!!!

I wait all week for this... I fucking LOVE this show!!! wait till you here my show bitch its done will be up next week now where is my video lol:flowers:

This Is War
01-15-2010, 09:23 PM
wait till you here my show bitch its done will be up next week now where is my video lol:flowers:

Next weeeeeekkkk? Damn man! LOL

Maryland Muscle
01-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Great episode guys! 96 fucking hours, must have been an hour long shit. lol

TigerUpperCut
01-15-2010, 10:35 PM
downloading now

big nut
01-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Can't wait to hear this episode!

Diego wishing u the best and hope your girl is doing good.

You guys crack me up every week!

LANCE ADAM
01-15-2010, 11:38 PM
listin now. lmao fitnes singles hahaha

doubleogordo
01-16-2010, 01:16 AM
the kitchen cleaning method mentioned on the show is technically called "clean as you go" method. i do it too.

AVBG
01-16-2010, 01:44 AM
Mr G, I am so with you in regards to the cheat meal!

Aaron Singerman
01-16-2010, 01:53 AM
I had a problem with the smoke alarm during a show too... Amy burned the fish.

diego-b
01-16-2010, 02:12 AM
:hola:First off let me say sorry to everyone for having to hear that annyoing alarm. I was in the kitchen and looked for the smoke alarm but Daves crazy mansion had it in the third floor so I could'nt find it. thank God for Diego #2 (JTP) he took car of that. but it sounds and looks alot worse (smoke), there actually wasnt anything burning its just the grill I have and Daves crazy ass stove. ( that stove is the best, and yes I did have the fan on but didnt open the back door. All the guys enjoyed the food so I'm glad for that. :hungry:

Here's a few pics, Got alittle carried away posting up a few
( this way you guys can see my hairy son OREO R.I.P)

diego-b
01-16-2010, 02:16 AM

I remember that episode funny Shit Deja VU ( hey makes up for good radio But the show must go on.) That and I wanted to copy you Aaron so everyone can talk about it. LOL!!!

mrmeotz
01-16-2010, 02:17 AM
sorry for your loss diego :( - i know how it is to loose a dog aswell... breaks your heart..

good show though... mr g: "you dont wanna look at people...u hate people when ur dieting" :D

Aaron Singerman
01-16-2010, 02:54 AM
:hola:First off let me say sorry to everyone for having to hear that annyoing alarm. I was in the kitchen and looked for the smoke alarm but Daves crazy mansion had it in the third floor so I could'nt find it. thank God for Diego #2 (JTP) he took car of that. but it sounds and looks alot worse (smoke), there actually wasnt anything burning its just the grill I have and Daves crazy ass stove. ( that stove is the best, and yes I did have the fan on but didnt open the back door. All the guys enjoyed the food so I'm glad for that. :hungry:

The pics are sad Bro... You had little outfits for him and everything!

I hope you make those motherfuckers PAY!

Nuckin Futs
01-16-2010, 04:22 AM
wait till you here my show bitch its done will be up next week now where is my video lol:flowers:

I was hoping you'd never do your radio show, so I wouldn't have to make another video, hahaha!!

I got a new girlfriend, so I don't even have time to hang on RX as much as I normally do OR make a video.. I'm retired (for now). Sorry! lol

Warped
01-16-2010, 06:31 AM
Loved the cool stories from Jimmy tonight. Fun show.

waugie14
01-16-2010, 10:42 AM
the stories are good when everyone talks and isnt interrupted with chaos lol even mr G is good to listen to when it doesnt take half the show to tell a story

derekanthony
01-16-2010, 10:47 AM
:hola:first off let me say sorry to everyone for having to hear that annyoing alarm. I was in the kitchen and looked for the smoke alarm but daves crazy mansion had it in the third floor so i could'nt find it. Thank god for diego #2 (jtp) he took car of that. But it sounds and looks alot worse (smoke), there actually wasnt anything burning its just the grill i have and daves crazy ass stove. ( that stove is the best, and yes i did have the fan on but didnt open the back door. All the guys enjoyed the food so i'm glad for that. :hungry:

Here's a few pics, got alittle carried away posting up a few
( this way you guys can see my hairy son oreo r.i.p)so cute i love dogs my family dog is still ticking its like my daughter lol i know how yo ufeel brotha

Leigh Carmichael
01-16-2010, 01:00 PM

That smoke alarm was the worst guest you've ever had on your show Aaron.

Now it's a guest on After Hours.

This should be good.

azn-beef
01-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Jimmy and MR.G were on fire!

Diego hope everything works out for u and your family bro

whats the recipe for that chicken?

diego-b
01-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Thank You everyone, This episode was funny and no crazy ass Mr G and everyone let everyone speak so good show.

Here's what I cooked

I marinaded the chicken with Lemon and urb marinade and also put mrs.dash multi spice seasoning let it sit for about 3 hours this way when i grilled the chicken it wouldn't get so dry ( Since it was pretty moist thats what started to burn alittle So Daves alarm went off but not the chicken, it didnt burn). I grilled it on a cast iron double grill (there the best because it can get really hot so great for steak)

I cooked rice at home in a rice cooker. So everyone knows how to do that.

And last I chopped up 1 white onion,1 red onion, and 1 tomato put alittle bit of salt and pepper. and used Species Mac nut oil to cook them. the red onion and the mac oil gave it a good sweet taste mixed with the white onion & tomato. The key is two keep stirring them around so they can caramelize but not burn.

The guys liked it. So glad they enjoyed. Who knows if Dave wants we can make a cooking video one day.

TigerUpperCut
01-16-2010, 09:01 PM
great show!

TigerUpperCut
01-16-2010, 09:01 PM
was the food diego made good?

nickyjuan
01-16-2010, 09:50 PM
mr g ............1 2 3 4 5 12 jajajajajajajajajjajaa

Aaron Singerman
01-16-2010, 10:02 PM
That smoke alarm was the worst guest you've ever had on your show Aaron.

Now it's a guest on After Hours.

This should be good.

Dave is cannibalizing my guests!!!!

Nuckin Futs
01-16-2010, 10:30 PM
mr g ............1 2 3 4 5 12 jajajajajajajajajjajaa

Hahhahahaha. That was fucking classic!!! I love that fucking dude!

spritz0
01-17-2010, 12:23 AM
Thank You everyone, This episode was funny and no crazy ass Mr G and everyone let everyone speak so good show.

Here's what I cooked

I marinaded the chicken with Lemon and urb marinade and also put mrs.dash multi spice seasoning let it sit for about 3 hours this way when i grilled the chicken it wouldn't get so dry ( Since it was pretty moist thats what started to burn alittle So Daves alarm went off but not the chicken, it didnt burn). I grilled it on a cast iron double grill (there the best because it can get really hot so great for steak)

I cooked rice at home in a rice cooker. So everyone knows how to do that.

And last I chopped up 1 white onion,1 red onion, and 1 tomato put alittle bit of salt and pepper. and used Species Mac nut oil to cook them. the red onion and the mac oil gave it a good sweet taste mixed with the white onion & tomato. The key is two keep stirring them around so they can caramelize but not burn.

The guys liked it. So glad they enjoyed. Who knows if Dave wants we can make a cooking video one day.
Sorry for your loss Bro, I lost my wife in '96 to a drunk driver who was being chased by police... I got the call while I was in the shower as well! Just MAKE SURE you take all the legal actions you can and never give up, you are one of the good guys out there!! Peace, and the best for 2010 from a bro in CANADA!!

stugots_
01-17-2010, 12:30 AM

Diego good to hear your back on after hours!! Great show guys always love hearing Jimmy's story's!

This Is War
01-17-2010, 05:53 AM
Great show! As someone else said, Mr G and Jimmy were awesome and Mr G was a bit more under control and it worked really well!

Leigh Carmichael
01-17-2010, 09:23 AM
That was really good show. Each person got to do there bit, it wasn't all messed up.

Nice work guys.

TigerUpperCut
01-17-2010, 11:52 AM
sorry about your dog diego :(