PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Abrams' "Journey to the Stage" DVD

Femphysiquefan
01-15-2010, 01:33 AM
Don't know if a thread about this already exists, but if not, here goes. I just got Jennifer Abrams' DVD "Journey to the Stage," which chronicles her contest prep for the 2006 NPC Team Universe. It's a delightful story, which deals not only with her training and photoshoots but also her wonderful and supportive family, whom she clearly loves with all her heart in return. If you haven't gotten it, I would recommend it: yet another great positive presentation of female bodybuilding!!!!

3d2LnfyCgiA

Ibarramedia
01-15-2010, 12:38 PM
I got that 3 years ago. One of the best FBB dvds out there. Another great one is Marika Johansson's dvd.

Jodie
01-15-2010, 09:23 PM
I made that burnt orange suit on the cover of the dvd. :)

GirlyMuscle
01-15-2010, 09:28 PM
And you're mentioned in the DVD. :)

Jodie
01-15-2010, 09:30 PM
Yep :)

mman47
01-16-2010, 09:53 AM
And I shot and edited it over a years time :).

mman47
01-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Accompanying Suzanne and Gail to the gym tomorrow to shoot for iron asylum and I'll probably put some stuff up on www.pradelproductions.com (http://www.pradelproductions.com)

Suzanne
01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Accompanying Suzanne and Gail to the gym tomorrow to shoot for iron asylum and I'll probably put some stuff up on www.pradelproductions.com (http://www.pradelproductions.com)

yay!!!

Jennifer is really sweet

Mike Pulcinella
01-16-2010, 03:11 PM
And I shot and edited it over a years time :).

Very well, I might add!

mman47
01-17-2010, 10:56 AM
thanks mike, it aint perfect but it tells a great story as I believe yours do and I've always been a sucker for the stories behind the bodybuilders. There are tremendous stories of courage, overcoming obstacles and plain discipline that I enjoy documenting. I've been "threatening" to leave the hobby for the last couple of years now as it is not a revenue generating situation but then a competitor will approach me with a great story. For instance, one competitor came up to me and shared that her family back in Germany had wanted to support her around the show but because of my online postings of routines (the only one in the country as far as I know). Her family was able to see her triumph the next day. I'm writing an faq as I am revamping my website (way overdue) and this is some of the information that I want folks to know so they're a little patient.

Heading to the gym before heading up to witness the pain of a Suzanne workout and share it with ya all and then slap another tape in and shoot Gail as well!

I'll post when I have some stuff.

George