PDA

View Full Version : Epistane

beefyfan
01-16-2010, 02:14 AM
Last summer I used Epistane for 3-4 weeks worked up to 40mg/day. Had good results. I got leaner and stronger and really did not lose any body weight. Only downside was that during sex, I found myself noodling up after about 10 minutes or so. I followed this cycle up immediately with 3-4 weeks of reversitol doing the 4,3,2,1 method. Worked like a charm. If I were to use Epistane again, is there something I can take along with it to combat the noodle effect?

BarbellBeast
01-31-2010, 10:22 AM
Sildenafil Citrate or Tadalfil. Some people also run a natural test booster alongside a mild steroid like Epistane to try to keep testosterone from shutting down as badly. Everyone is different though, I never had a problem staying rigid with any of the (then) legal steroids.

Andrew732
01-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Tadalfil or HCGenerate during your next cycle of epi will do the trick.

needtogetaas
03-23-2010, 02:51 AM
Tadalfil or HCGenerate during your next cycle of epi will do the trick.
I agree

apex23
03-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Stick with the proven stuff that works, such as Tadafil. These guys are just trying to pimp their product...HCGenerate. I say show me the science that your product works!!!

needtogetaas
03-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Stick with the proven stuff that works, such as Tadafil. These guys are just trying to pimp their product...HCGenerate. I say show me the science that your product works!!!
Well I also think formastane is another good one. I don't sell this however.

Jason Newman
03-24-2010, 10:30 PM
get a hotter girl ;) JK man

apex23
03-25-2010, 08:14 AM
Well I also think formastane is another good one. I don't sell this however.

Hey Need2, please do not think that I am trying to give you shit. I do think you have some good post.

apex23
03-25-2010, 08:15 AM
I think your Need 2 Slin might be a pretty good product. The ingredients are pretty solid.

needtogetaas
04-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Hey Need2, please do not think that I am trying to give you shit. I do think you have some good post.
Its all good bro. I own a sup store so I have to get shit. I am not like other places though. You think I am in it or the money and truthfully fuck the money. I will give him a bottle of hcgenerate for free and not think twice.

I have been around for years. I do what I do because I feel good about doing it. Giving people shit that works. Showing people different ways of doing things that work better and will make you feel better.

The supplement industry gets a bad wrap for a reason and its high time some one comes along and changes shit. Some one who treats people right and the way people should be treated.

Andrew732
04-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Its all good bro. I own a sup store so I have to get shit. I am not like other places though. You think I am in it or the money and truthfully fuck the money. I will give him a bottle of hcgenerate for free and not think twice.

I have been around for years. I do what I do because I feel good about doing it. Giving people shit that works. Showing people different ways of doing things that work better and will make you feel better.

The supplement industry gets a bad wrap for a reason and its high time some one comes along and changes shit. Some one who treats people right and the way people should be treated.
This is why Needtobuildmuscle leads the industry in customer service!