PDA

View Full Version : EQ combating A50 bloat ?

Reloaded
03-06-2009, 10:15 AM
I have been on my first cycle for 5 weeks, and I have been running my cycle so far like this

week 1-5 500mgs test c
week 1-5 400mgs EQ
week 2-5 50mg Anadrol

I have definitely put on size and the strength gains are unreal, BUT I think I am leaning out, I bloated terribly the first week of A drol, but it subsided :cool:. Could the EQ be leaning me out ? My diet is a clean bulk. I do not weigh myself, because I want to kill myself when I don't gaina s much as I want to.

Jacquester
03-06-2009, 10:28 AM
AAS don't lean you out, they help you if you are trying. Realize that especially on a first cycle there is a dramatic change in how your body is working now. You process and utilize proteins and nutrients more efficently translating to better lbm gains as opposed to the extra calories feeding your fat stores. Your metabolism is probably better and you are able to workout more intensely both physically and mentally and your better motivated seeing the changes. This is all a very simplistic view of what's going on but it all adds up to an increased potential to gain lbm and perhaps lose some fat.

bignready
03-06-2009, 10:30 AM
i hope you are running this cycle longer than 5 weeks.no,the eq would not do anything for bloat.you say its your first cycle,then why not just test 500mg a week? how will you know what you are feeling is the test the drol or the eq?

Reloaded
03-06-2009, 11:58 AM
i hope you are running this cycle longer than 5 weeks.no,the eq would not do anything for bloat.you say its your first cycle,then why not just test 500mg a week? how will you know what you are feeling is the test the drol or the eq?

Thanks for all of that added shit, but its obviously too late to reconsider, and of course I'm running it for longer than 5 weeks. Test only cycle no thank you, cheers.

Zetawill
03-06-2009, 12:42 PM
More than likely the test is leaning you out. On my first go round I dropped a lot of bloated water weight and fat/ I was on test 400mg/wk, anadrol/50 and EQ/200-400. I've used EQ and Test both separately and when I use test, it really helps to lean me out.
Probably a combo of your body changing and the test.
Good job on not doing a test only cycle.....you'll get much better gains this way.

Johnny Phenomenon
03-06-2009, 01:16 PM
I got bad bloating from not drinking enough water on drol/test. And as for the leaning out, the test leaned me out on the end of that cycle as a slowly added cardio. I would only assume it is a similar situation for you.

Reloaded
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
More than likely the test is leaning you out. On my first go round I dropped a lot of bloated water weight and fat/ I was on test 400mg/wk, anadrol/50 and EQ/200-400. I've used EQ and Test both separately and when I use test, it really helps to lean me out.
Probably a combo of your body changing and the test.
Good job on not doing a test only cycle.....you'll get much better gains this way.

You are a wealth of knowledge glad i didnt kill you afterall pal ! :)

I got bad bloating from not drinking enough water on drol/test. And as for the leaning out, the test leaned me out on the end of that cycle as a slowly added cardio. I would only assume it is a similar situation for you.

I see, but I do no cardio ! how much weight did you guys gain in total ?

Zetawill
03-06-2009, 03:28 PM
It's hard to say how much total muscle weight I gained because I probably dropped 15lbs of body fat in the process. I really didn't gain but probably 8lbs on the scale, but like I said it really leaned me out and my muscle tissue got much bigger. Probably gained around 20-22lbs of muscle and dropped 15lbs of body probably about a pound of extra water...not too bad.

Reloaded
03-06-2009, 03:45 PM
It's hard to say how much total muscle weight I gained because I probably dropped 15lbs of body fat in the process. I really didn't gain but probably 8lbs on the scale, but like I said it really leaned me out and my muscle tissue got much bigger. Probably gained around 20-22lbs of muscle and dropped 15lbs of body probably about a pound of extra water...not too bad.

not bad at all, I hope for that.

PA Viking
03-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Hey Reloaded how are you feelin on the drol? Is it making you lethargic or anything?

Reloaded
03-13-2009, 09:18 AM
Hey Reloaded how are you feelin on the drol? Is it making you lethargic or anything?

Honestly, It gives me mood swings from hell. I never get lethargy though. I am quick to get agitated too.

chucksm00th
03-13-2009, 10:59 AM
I have been on my first cycle for 5 weeks, and I have been running my cycle so far like this

week 1-5 500mgs test c
week 1-5 400mgs EQ
week 2-5 50mg Anadrol

I have definitely put on size and the strength gains are unreal, BUT I think I am leaning out, I bloated terribly the first week of A drol, but it subsided :cool:. Could the EQ be leaning me out ? My diet is a clean bulk. I do not weigh myself, because I want to kill myself when I don't gaina s much as I want to.

Your body adjusted to the initial water retension, the EQ didnt lean you out.