PDA

View Full Version : Question for the girls about photographers..

Triple-H_2005
01-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Because I simply MUST be made to look pretty!:yep:

Seriously, I have a friend at the gym that is a figure competitor and is looking for a photographer to schedule a photoshoot. She isn't competing this year, but is using this as a motivator to keep her on point for next season.

Anyway, her time frame is the next 7-10 weeks and we've been unsuccessful in locating anyone in the Northern Virginia area. Can any of you provide some names of photogs near us that she might use? Virginia, NC, Maryland...

Additionally, we'll be at the Arnold, so if you know of a quality photographer that in going to be there, that might work as well.

Thanks!

GirlyMuscle
01-17-2010, 07:39 PM
TomNine lives in VA I believe.

www.tomnine.com

Triple-H_2005
01-17-2010, 08:25 PM
So he is! Va Beach.

Thanks!

Anyone else?

sassy69
01-17-2010, 11:37 PM
If you're going to the Arnold, you can probably query most of them:

- GeneX
- Tom Nine
- FemFlex (Tre & MaryAnn)
- Dan Ray

Ibarramedia
01-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Maryann Glascock is part of Femflex and she lives in Northern Virginia.

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
01-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Dan Ray travels lots of places. I believe he lives somewhere on the east coast....I think but don't quote me on that....you can always message him....

tammyp
01-18-2010, 04:16 PM
dans in kansas city, but will be at the AC along with pretty much everyone else!

TomNine
01-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Yep, I live in sunny (today at least) VA Beach and am now booking shoots for the Arnold.

Maryann is in Northern VA. George Legeros is also in Northern VA, but I think is mostly charging for shoots now.

Of course every photographer who ever asked a girl to flex will be in Columbus.

You can also use Model Mayhem to find some photographers in your area.

Tom

debbiebramwell
01-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Yep, I live in sunny (today at least) VA Beach and am now booking shoots for the Arnold.

Maryann is in Northern VA. George Legeros is also in Northern VA, but I think is mostly charging for shoots now.

Of course every photographer who ever asked a girl to flex will be in Columbus.

You can also use Model Mayhem to find some photographers in your area.

Tom

HI tom!!:hmn: everyone loves tomnine photos! he is very professional in every way .I reccomend him!;)

Triple-H_2005
01-18-2010, 10:15 PM
Thanks so much for the input, everyone, it's been very helpful!

KristenAnn
01-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Because I simply MUST be made to look pretty!:yep:

Seriously, I have a friend at the gym that is a figure competitor and is looking for a photographer to schedule a photoshoot. She isn't competing this year, but is using this as a motivator to keep her on point for next season.

Anyway, her time frame is the next 7-10 weeks and we've been unsuccessful in locating anyone in the Northern Virginia area. Can any of you provide some names of photogs near us that she might use? Virginia, NC, Maryland...

Additionally, we'll be at the Arnold, so if you know of a quality photographer that in going to be there, that might work as well.

Thanks!

Hi there!
I am from Northern Va and am down in Central Va now. George Legeros is right up there and then Coach Atherton is right in Great Falls: http://www.modelmayhem.com/237117. As well, Justin Price is sometimes up in Baltimore, when not in FLA... he does mostly glamour, but also has done some fitness style shoots. Here is his website: http://www.justinprice.com/home.php.
Have fun with the shoots!

Triple-H_2005
01-26-2010, 08:30 AM
Thanks!

sduque
02-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks!

YES to Model Mayham. When I know where I'm going, I post there and I have photographers willing to do shoots. Most are building their portafolios so it's even trade and no charge for either party. Some for small fee. :yep: