PDA

View Full Version : Two positives at natural olympia

Sledge
02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Feb 8, 2009

Two athletes have been banned for LIFE after returning positive WADA tests at the 2008 INBA Natural Olympia in San Francisco. Amateur Female bodybuilding competitor, Tamiko Shibata of the USA, returned a positive test for Letrozol Metabolite, Clenbuterol and Tamoxifen. Tamiko had placed first. Augie Cowan of the USA, tested positive for Stanozolol. Cowen placed ninth in the Men's Open Tall Class.

cut from INBA Aust Website

Sledge
02-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Pisses me off when people do a Natural contest and they aren't.

Heheheh and the guy got 9th. Cheated his arse of and still only got 9th. What a fuckin fool.

Asmolenski
02-10-2009, 02:43 PM
These people are real losers - they are just fooling themselves and cheating everyone else who is busting their butts to compete naturally. If they want to do drugs then they should do a show that isn't tested - but wait...then they would be laughed off the stage!

Knis
02-10-2009, 08:55 PM
I don't get why people compete in tested shows when they aren't clean, talk about being a coward

Youngguns
02-10-2009, 08:56 PM
It makes the pitch fork vein in my forehead visible.

AVBG
02-10-2009, 09:02 PM
:confused:

An interview with Tamiko Shibata on Natural Bodybuilding Radio.

http://naturalbodybuildingradio.com/page/2

Sledge
02-10-2009, 09:08 PM
I feel sorry for the woman that came in 2nd. Even though she eventualy was awarded the winners trophy, she was cheated of that moment on stage in front of her friends and family etc

Skeptic
02-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Evidently "natural" does not mean drug free or what you can get past the test, but rather, what you thought you could get past the test.

I love the interview bit where the woman brags that she does not have to train hard to gain muscle, she claims she builds muscle naturally. Well......maybe. But I kinda doubt it.

Steph Orr
02-11-2009, 12:31 AM
I feel sorry for the woman that came in 2nd. Even though she eventualy was awarded the winners trophy, she was cheated of that moment on stage in front of her friends and family etc

I agree, even though she was eventually awarded 1st. You can not replace that moment on stage when they announce your name or number, priceless. It really is too bad people knowingly do this.

nitro
02-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Goes to show if you cheat you will eventually get caught

countryboy
02-11-2009, 05:02 PM
These people are real losers - they are just fooling themselves and cheating everyone else who is busting their butts to compete naturally. If they want to do drugs then they should do a show that isn't tested - but wait...then they would be laughed off the stage!

especially the bloke who juiced and came 9th, no amount of drugs was going to help him

Shodem
02-11-2009, 06:58 PM
just listened to the interview.. and Fark me! that lying little bitch feeding us porky pies from the start, her moral values are so fuked up i wouldn't want her defending my country!

big_duuude
02-12-2009, 01:19 PM
At least the drug testing kit worked.
Too easy to get around generally, I'm impressed that it wasn't just the top few who got tested. :)

toddbz
02-12-2009, 04:43 PM
At least the drug testing kit worked.
Too easy to get around generally, I'm impressed that it wasn't just the top few who got tested. :)

At that show I believe they test all the competitors.

I was at this show and the guy who got 9th must have looked really soft, since they was a huge difference between top 3 and the rest of the field.

Also with the gal that 'won' she's running stuff for a PTC right? Well except for the clen. So if we think that the stuff she got caught for was bad what was she really running? lol

TheSpirit
02-15-2009, 01:55 PM
At that show I believe they test all the competitors.

I was at this show and the guy who got 9th must have looked really soft, since they was a huge difference between top 3 and the rest of the field.

Also with the gal that 'won' she's running stuff for a PTC right? Well except for the clen. So if we think that the stuff she got caught for was bad what was she really running? lol
The things people do for a stupid trophy. Some people would sell their own child if they could get a billion dollars for them

Jer
02-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Why compete in a natural org when you can compete in non tested shows?

That's just sad.

greuceanu
02-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Why compete in a natural org when you can compete in non tested shows?

That's just sad.

Hahaha, there's plenty fake naturals out there.Some of them are champions and well respected by the naive.

TheSpirit
02-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Hahaha, there's plenty fake naturals out there.Some of them are champions and well respected by the naive.
This is true ^^^

antonbrn
02-16-2009, 07:53 PM
I was in the military and am surprised she hasn't tested hot on a pee test. Hopefully the military will find out about this.

Wheels
02-17-2009, 02:55 PM
What a fucking cunt.

In the interview she says, "I'm completely natural, I do everything the hard way."

She goes on and on about how she has, "Really really really good genetics." How she doesn't have to worry about lifting heavy and hard because she builds the muscle easily and keeps it easily. How she doesn't take all these supplements that everyone else does.

Other than that, all she ever did was whine about how hard it was to compete for her. She robbed that girl of that feeling she should have had on stage that night. Then she has the audacity to say she's completely natural and does everything the hard way ? I'm glad she's fucking banned for life. I hope the people around her never let her live this down.

Zetawill
02-20-2009, 07:34 PM
This is true ^^^

What angers me where the former juicers that now compete in the natty shows. Some of which have gained national natty attention. Seems to be a double standard, but how do you test see if someone used a product 2-3 years after the fact.

Don't tell me it doesn't make a difference because it does. Androgens have the ability to keep up pretty well, even after use has stopped, true that guys are too huge, but they are bigger than the ones who never used anything in their life.

One guy competed at a natty show with pec implants. He told me he found Jesus and that the Lord told him to flee from steroids, so he never touched it again, developed gyno, had it cut out and had them place pec implants while right after they removed the gyno.....guess what....he won the natty show! He felt guilty for winning and never competed again.
:eek:

Sledge
02-20-2009, 08:03 PM

I think thats true. I also think there needs to be a clear line between natural and tested comps. I mean, no one realy thinks the NPC tested comps are natural. no one believes the team universe is a natural comp. They are not even pretending to be.

But if you compete in a natural federation thats a totaly different ball game and you should comply with their rules.

the mighty stu
02-21-2009, 10:57 AM
Well, Ron Harris juiced for 8 years, then stopped for 6 months and won a natty show -lol.

S

SCRUBS
02-21-2009, 12:49 PM

Yeah that really bites that she got cheated out of her hard earned moment in the spot light:(

This is the kinda thing that adds to the bad image of steriod users:mad:

ciderapple
02-23-2009, 04:39 AM
Feb 8, 2009

Two athletes have been banned for LIFE after returning positive WADA tests at the 2008 INBA Natural Olympia in San Francisco.

cut from INBA Aust Website

I thought the INBA polygraphed (rules here I think http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/bannedsub/ ) before the show or every 60 days. Does that means that the polygraph did not work or they suddenly decided to take all that only after their last polygraph test?

Sledge
02-23-2009, 04:47 AM
I believe (and I may be wrong here) that INBA use WADA guidelines and testing.

Sledge
02-23-2009, 04:51 AM
Ok, the way I understand it from that link. All competitors are polygraphed. All Overall winners and some other competitors are selected for blood or urine screening. And random blood or urine screening can be conducted throughout the year.

Demorak
02-23-2009, 10:37 AM
:confused:

An interview with Tamiko Shibata on Natural Bodybuilding Radio.

http://naturalbodybuildingradio.com/page/2

BANNED FOR LIFE BITCH!!!!

I Hate cheating cowards!:mad:

p.s.
02-23-2009, 01:26 PM
And this is the reason why both my wife and I switched from natty shows to "open" shows. Getting cheated out of a placing due to some asshole is really a shitty way to lose and most natty shows tend to only piss test the winners or the top three so if someone is caught or the top 3 fail no one moves up and those placings are left vacant.

If you're gonna use gear then compete in an open/untested show and see how you do, or don't compete. And really what an empty way to win a show when unlike other sports BBing/PLing have both tested and untested federations/shows. I mean I can see using at the Olympics etc but not when a sport has both tested and untested to choose from.

Honour
02-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Until testing becomes much cheaper there is just no way all cheaters will be caught. Tbh kinda sad that people feel the need to enter nattie shows juiced, some real self asteem issues there:(.

debbiebramwell
02-23-2009, 11:28 PM
I heard that at those natural shows they only do random testing......so not everyone gets tested(too expensive)...and honestly alot of people use gear at these shows...it is sad..there are ways to get around these tests or the know how of what to take or when to stop taking certain drugs...why would someone want to go to that show and straight up lie about it...:confused: not cool!

Tatyana
02-23-2009, 11:31 PM
I was tested this summer as one of the 'randoms' and I didn't place in the top 4 at a qualifier.

I was quite amused as I was really interested in the whole procedure, they grabbed me as soon as I got off stage.

This was with the BNBF which is associated with the INBA (I think).

How they choose who to randomly test is a mystery to me, but the natural feddies in the UK quite regularly catch people who haven't placed in the top positions.

DAVIDHARDY
02-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Pisses me off when people do a Natural contest and they aren't.

Heheheh and the guy got 9th. Cheated his arse of and still only got 9th. What a fuckin fool.

No way! I thought Steroids was all it took to be a champion bodybuilder...obviously there was a flaw in the test:D...TOOL BAG!!!

TheSpirit
03-05-2009, 12:41 AM
lol true

thepump
03-21-2009, 05:43 AM
It makes the pitch fork vein in my forehead visible.
lol yea