PDA

View Full Version : Hydrolyzed Collagen? AminoRip

ob205
01-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Ran into this supplement at a Expo and was perplexed by the use of Collagen as the protein source, they claim its the easiest digestible form. Just wanted to know what anyones opinion of it was as a protein source. Looks to me as very weak in the Amino Acid makeup and I thought Collagen was a cheap filler they used in many protein bars along with Gelatin.

http://www.aminoripusa.com/aminorip15.html

GENESIS
01-18-2010, 02:52 PM
it is. all of the above.

most important though is that it lacks all of the essential amino acids. tryptophan specifically. so it cannot be used to build muscle.

snake oil salesman.

proteinpro
08-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Its nice to see nobody really understands collagen protein...so let the pro explain. AminoRip is a complete source of Protein, including tryptophan, and actually 66mg/30ml... thats ounce to all of you protein experts...it contains all essential and non essential aminos and is from the HIGHEST source....pork collagen!!! Yeah that's right. Pork! Before you blog do a little research on collagen first. Start with beef collagen, then look into its uses in hospital settings, i.e. wound care, tissue rebuilding, etc... not just women in need of fatter lips, softer wrinkles, and yes....augmentation... Then follow the scientific developments about the closest mimicking collagen outside our own human collagen...guess which one get's the prize: beef, chicken, or Pork! Our bodies stop producing collagen by our 30's and you can replace it with the Highest Pure Protein form on the market...it surely ISN"T Snake oil...and it is now in grape...
www.aminorip.com (http://www.aminorip.com)

GENESIS
08-15-2010, 11:59 AM
^spam

Jason Newman
08-15-2010, 07:05 PM
dietetics professor for 30yrs laughed out loud in class when i showed her that protein shots and bars were using hydrolyzed collagen, she was perplexed as to why they chose an incomplete protein and badly bioavailable protein as a source....