PDA

View Full Version : Been using N2KTS for a couple weeks now.

IronCrusher
01-18-2010, 07:00 PM
So, a couple of weeks ago I finally got some N2KTS pre-workout formula and I have been giving it a go these last few weeks.

At 1 scoop pre-workout, got all the enrgy and focus I need. I tried 2 scoops but it was too strong for me with the stimulants, but for those that are more stimulant tolerant would definitely benefit from it. Though, the pumps I got at 2 scoops was ridiculous, it hindered my lifts because I pumped up too much. If you are looking for as full of a pump you can get, 2 scoops of this stuff will do it for you.

In short, I have to say it is definitely one I reccomend using. There are a lot of different brans of good pre-workout formulas out there, and you definitely will be impressed with N2KTS.

It tastes pretty good too. I have the mixed berry flavor.

SBT
01-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the review, this stuff is awesome! Had to workout without mine today and boy did it take some digging down deep just to get the same pump and motivation lol!

Angel
01-19-2010, 09:11 PM
It is an excellent product, I would have to say one of the best pre work out's available. From all of the people that I have heard that use it, they have stated that they love it and can def see a huge difference.

SBT
01-19-2010, 11:20 PM
try it woman!!

tammyp
01-20-2010, 06:36 AM
I Love this stuff..my only gripe is i get so hot i wanna die!

IronCrusher
01-20-2010, 03:01 PM

The niacin flush?

Hahaha, I love it. I have actually taken 250mg of niacin at once. It was crazy. My whole body felt like it was on fire. My skin burned like a bad sun burn, and my face swelled like I had a bad allergic reaction. That was some serious stuff. It creates a very alert sense of being though, lol. Probably becaue it feels like you are on fire.

N2KTS won't do that though.

SBT
01-20-2010, 08:20 PM

that part of the product has actually disappated for me, especially when i take it about 45 minutes after eating.

wildcat22
01-20-2010, 08:33 PM
I got the flush at first but as I continued to use it the flush went away! I totally love the product. Best pre workout I have ever used!!

needtogetaas
01-20-2010, 10:34 PM
This will go away over time. However will come right back if you want it to. Just stop using it for a week and start over. The best part is that the energy effects never go away.

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 06:44 AM
Yeah ive heard alot of good reviews on this stuff.