PDA

View Full Version : Suit Top Opinions Needed

Suzanne
01-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Getting new suits for 2010 thanks to Tammee's sponsorship!!!!

So I have always had an issue with tops and my damn under the muscle implants that sit low and wide and no top has ever been able to move them in and up.

A judge suggested i might be better with the old style top.

Tammee said the style i currently have could be made smaller so that more chest shows.

I think the old style (pink) makes my boobs appear saggy, shows less lats and my boobs go out the sides (bikini bite has NEVER helped) Jeremy likes the old style based on more chest showing

So here are pics in the old style (pink) and my current top (blingy red)

Would love input

Suzanne
01-19-2010, 11:07 AM
I don't lose much size during prep here are stage pics in my suits from 2009

Tuffgirl410
01-19-2010, 12:26 PM
I like the cut of the red top as well- the pink covers up too much of your middle chest-- while the red flows better with the contours of your body.

Pink!ron
01-19-2010, 02:57 PM
I agree with the red suit. I see what you mean about the pink top moving your boobs out to the sides and showing less lats. I think the red top compliments your upper body as well. Plus, you look great in red.

Suzanne
01-19-2010, 03:14 PM
The color will be up to me
this old style top was a loaner just to try on so not sized for me or my color just to get a feel for the style difference

it was suggested by a judge that i try the old style top

i need to maximize upper body size to compensate for HUGE waist

debbiebramwell
01-19-2010, 03:36 PM
gosh from the pics I like the red one. But I wud love to see it smaller(as you stated tamme suggested) and the other one sized right for you to decide. Honestly I always notice when a suit doesnt look right on someone or needs to be cut better and I didnt notice that with yours. I will say that I use a fabric spray for gluing my suits in place.(bikini bite sucks)I get it at michaels and it works!!! I got the idea from someone else a few years back. The spray works great!!

sassy69
01-19-2010, 03:38 PM
I like the red suit cut as well. I've got a similar issue w/ "unders". I'm built very wide anyway and it literally feels like they're falling out the sides when I do flat bench anything. I"ve also tried the "halter" style top and really didnit' like it. After a lot of fussing w/ padding and this and that to try to create more "cleavage" and all that, I just decided I'll live w/ it as is & went back to the standard triangle top. I did go up a little bit in size - my past suits have felt very tiny on top.

I do agree that you could probably go a little smaller in the triangles in the top. But I think that cut will work better for you than the halter style.. I just really did not like how it looked on me.

debbiebramwell
01-19-2010, 03:43 PM
I actually got my boobs redone bigger last year. I went from 325 ccs to 700ccs and my new suit guy made me the butterfly top(the pink one you tried on) so it will look right on my boobs. I like the new style so I am gonna try it . I have seen dayana cadeau and cathy le franceis wear this style and liked it on them. I like the triangle top on you from the pics you showed above. Like I said maybe if it was sized better or the triangle cut better it would help..hmm

Suzanne
01-19-2010, 05:26 PM
maybe i should get 2 prejudge tops made one of each??????

i think since working chest more since going back to bbing and needing to really get some muscle there my implants have gotten worse

GirlyMuscle
01-19-2010, 08:26 PM
I like the orange one. Your boobs aren't as much of a focal point and I can see your upper pecs better.

RealLilSwole
01-19-2010, 08:29 PM
gosh from the pics I like the red one. But I wud love to see it smaller(as you stated tamme suggested) and the other one sized right for you to decide. Honestly I always notice when a suit doesnt look right on someone or needs to be cut better and I didnt notice that with yours. I will say that I use a fabric spray for gluing my suits in place.(bikini bite sucks)I get it at michaels and it works!!! I got the idea from someone else a few years back. The spray works great!!

I use this stuff I get from the hospital. It's called mastisol. Its a glue. It helps keep your colostomy bag from falling off. So if it's strong enough to hold a shit bag on, sure enough it will hold a suit in place. LOL!!

RealLilSwole
01-19-2010, 08:33 PM
I am going to have to agree with Girly on this one. I think if the orange one was cut to fit YOU, it would look better. It shows your chest more and I think your lats look the same size in each picture. I am almost tempted to grab my handy dandy ruler and measure. LOL!

sweetjane57
01-19-2010, 10:03 PM
I actually got my boobs redone bigger last year. I went from 325 ccs to 700ccs and my new suit guy made me the butterfly top(the pink one you tried on) so it will look right on my boobs. I like the new style so I am gonna try it . I have seen dayana cadeau and cathy le franceis wear this style and liked it on them. I like the triangle top on you from the pics you showed above. Like I said maybe if it was sized better or the triangle cut better it would help..hmm

that's exactly who I thought of when she I saw this.

I say the orange one Suz.

and that fabric spray is the shizzit! I swear I was still trying to get the stuff off my skin the week after the show.lol

Suzanne
01-20-2010, 10:47 AM
unfortunately no glue no matter how strong will work cuz i can't even push them in to be held my pec keeps them out to the side :mad:

they are 8 years old there is no chance of getting new ones any time in the future just not even close to being able to afford them

here are pics in smaller triangle as you can see just go out the sides i dont' lose much size as i am almost all implant

debbiebramwell
01-20-2010, 11:26 AM
unfortunately no glue no matter how strong will work cuz i can't even push them in to be held my pec keeps them out to the side :mad:

they are 8 years old there is no chance of getting new ones any time in the future just not even close to being able to afford them

here are pics in smaller triangle as you can see just go out the sides i dont' lose much size as i am almost all implant

I like this top. honestly I really dont think anything stands out that doesnt look right. I think you look great! I have seen boobies that look awful and I dont notice it on you.

RDFinders
01-20-2010, 11:50 AM

the traditional style with the smaller triangles look better. may be you can go a tad smaller, but i would follow tam's recs.

Suzanne
01-20-2010, 12:04 PM
I like this top. honestly I really dont think anything stands out that doesnt look right. I think you look great! I have seen boobies that look awful and I dont notice it on you.

the traditional style with the smaller triangles look better. may be you can go a tad smaller, but i would follow tam's recs.

Thanks!

I think this is the way to go and of course i need my bottoms to go higher up on waist

excited to have all new suits this year!!!

debbiebramwell
01-20-2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks!

I think this is the way to go and of course i need my bottoms to go higher up on waist

excited to have all new suits this year!!!

Im excited for you! I think she will make the perfect suit for your amazing physique!:)

BadAssBarbie
01-20-2010, 09:24 PM
I like the red one best. maybe the pink/orange one would be ok if it was a different color though!!

Curt James
01-20-2010, 10:38 PM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=48573&stc=1&d=1263917233

This.

And X2 :yep:

flick161
01-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Ditto GirlyMuscle I thought the pink one made your upper chest look bigger.

The black one looked really good though and well fitting, better than the red tbh...

muscles_1976
01-22-2010, 06:37 AM
I love the red suit on you......the top is a bit too big now that you have mentioned it, but I didn't notice it before. I also think the pink suit makes your waist look the widest and shows least taper of all three suits. Is the red prej. suit cut smaller than the blingy one? or did you just lose more water? Your implants are showing more in the pj suit....looks to be a bit better fit than the blingy one.....

honestly ....just a lil' FYI ....your stage pics from jr's are my favorite from ALL of last year's contest as far as overall presentation.......conditioning, stage presence, tan, suit the works........the suit fit you great, the red is prefect on you....

good luck deciding!

Suzanne
01-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Thanks i will probably be sticking with the red color maybe black for prejudging

muscles_1976: the prejudge is a slightly diff cut in the pics in this thread the prejudge is form nats and i think my chest was in more, the suit bottom definitely need to be redone and come up higher on waist to make it a appear that i actually have a wasit

personally i think the butterfly top looks awful on me and i would not feel comfortable wearing it. it will not look like it does on Cathy the middle section will be down low cuz the top does not pull my boobs up at all they just don't do that

http://www.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_5693_IPHSTHRBGD.jpg