PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Ms Figure International Pre-Judging play-by-play & WINNER ZIVILLE RAUDONIENE

SallyAnne
03-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Play-by-Play brought to you by Dave & John. http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=2814

1 piece:

1st CALLOUT:

ZIVILLE RAUDONIENE
CRYSTAL RICHARDSON
GINA ALLIOTI
AMY FRY
FELICIA ROMERO

2nd callout:

Sonia adcock
heather mae french
monica brant
erin stern
felicia romero

3rd CALLOUT:

HUONG ARCINAS
LATISSA WILDER
JULIANNA MALACARNE
SHERILYN ROY
CHASTITY SLOAN

4th CALLOUT:

HUONG ARCINAS
BRENDA SMITH
CHASITY SLOAN
LENAY HERNANDEZ
GEORGINA

5th CALLOUT:
TOP 3............
ZIVILLE RAUDONIENE
AMY FRY
GINA ALLIOTI

2 piece:

1st CALLOUT:

AMY FRY
ZIVILLE
CRYSTAL RICHARDSON
GINA ALLIOTI

2nd CALLOUT:

FELICIA ROMERO
SONIA ADCOCK
MONICA BRANT
HEATHER MAE FRENCH
SHERLYN ROY

3rd CALLOUT:

LATISSA WILDER
GEORGINA
ERIN STERN
CHASTIY SLOAN

4th CALLOUT:

AMY FRY
ZIVILLE RAUDONIENE

1st and 2nd................. Who wins?

SallyAnne
03-06-2009, 09:56 PM
2009 Ms Figure International Ziville Raudoniene

http://www.flexonline.com/09contests/09arnold/figure/zivile_raudoniene/images/_MG_0181.jpg

Angela123
03-07-2009, 01:34 PM
many of the figure women looked teeny tiny in pics so i can imagine how small they must be in real life...many had noticeably smaller legs...quads and glutes. ziville definitly looks teeny and very lean but not super hard and dry. she for sure did good when it came to nailing the look the judges want.

SallyAnne
03-07-2009, 01:37 PM
http://www.flexonline.com/09contests/09arnold/figure/zivile_raudoniene/images/_MG_0449.jpg

SallyAnne
03-07-2009, 01:38 PM
http://www.flexonline.com/09contests/09arnold/figure/comparisons_one/images/_MG_0247.jpg

Suzy Brown
03-07-2009, 01:46 PM
I thought the 1-piece suit was no longer?

Zeville is SO beautiful. Notice how similar she & the Bikini winner look (hair, skin tone, big eyes, etc)

Waiting for top 5... :)

Angela123
03-07-2009, 01:50 PM
not for pros...

Suzy Brown
03-07-2009, 01:54 PM
tnx

Angela123
03-07-2009, 01:59 PM
heather may french...so teeny! i like her. i like her better in the one piece i think. i saw her in person at usa's...omg...so, so, so, small! little thing she was!

Angela123
03-07-2009, 02:00 PM
more of our ms figure international 09 winner

she looks so lean from the side. not much hammies going on. but she looks great. im glad she won. imo she is the new look of figure. i actually like her shape over gina's. i do like gina's muscularity a lot but i like ziville's strucure and lines better when it comes to figure.

SallyAnne
03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
She really is beautiful.

Angela123
03-07-2009, 02:08 PM
2nd place Gina. it looks like Gina may have come in a little too hard. she looks awesome, dont get me wrong...i love her conditioning and muscularity. but after seeing that they choose ziville...they definitly went for a softer, less muscle look. though gina does look teeny too. her legs are looking small..her quads r popping out but the circumference of her legs look tiny. she looks the best ive seen her in a while. i like her this way. but to get that small, it looks like she had to get pretty lean and ripped. maybe too ripped for figure.

she definitly has the old school structure when it comes to figure. back in 04..she would have been number 1!

Angela123
03-07-2009, 02:18 PM
we cant forget monica!!!!! now she is it! i still love this woman. to me..this is what figure should be. well it used to be...lol...but times have changed. oh well. at least she still came out! im glad she didnt come in softer. awesome lower body. her ass is so damn tight and high and i love her quads. tho shit..she sure has brought all of that down in the last 5-6 years. but at least she still has her muscles popping out. she didnt sacrifice too much.

tho...its funny how she got 6th and gina got 2nd. they are both very muscular. but monica's lower body still is more muscular and curvy than gina's. she has more of the old school x shape with a quad sweep. while gina has a y shape with not much curve to her hips and her quads dont sweep out too much. besides gina...the 4 others in top five have a similar look and conditioning.