PDA

View Full Version : keto diet

bigcobos
01-20-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm trying to get ready for a contest at the end of March. Diet has been very good! I just have a couple of questions , if you don't mind. Is it a good idea to have a cheat meal when preparing for a contest, (I know the diet requires a cheat meal keto)? On the last week, would you load on fats or carbs? :confused: I usually do a standard carb diet but I got hooked on this keto diet.

s2h
01-20-2010, 08:39 PM
email dave pay him $150 and he will guide you thru the last week!

AVBG
01-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Cheat meals are not on the menu in he last week except after prejudging

DAVIDHARDY
01-21-2010, 11:50 AM
I did a big shitload on Wednesday before my show and looked the best that I've ever looked on stage. I'm talking, I had easy 1000 carbs in a few hours on wednesday night and I didn't eat low fat foods either. Different strokes for different folks.

mygirlsdad
01-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Depends on your level of conditioning. The last week you should be pretty diced and I would agree with HCH and start loading on Wed before the show. Also a lot of the pros do a fat load the night before consisting of pizza and doughnuts. Sounds crazy but I ate an entire large square Jets pizza Fri night, evaluating my look after every piece. Keep in mind that there were no fluids consumed until after pre-judge.

bigcobos
01-22-2010, 09:07 PM
thanks for all the info guys