PDA

View Full Version : **crealyze in the uk**

NattyUK
01-21-2010, 10:50 AM
First time Ive posted anything on here, so I apologise now if I do anything incorrectly

I am now the proud owner of two bottle's of CREALYZE, shipped all the way from the US of A. I'm lucky enough to have someone based in Wisconsin that bought it & paid the postage to get it over the water (Manchester, England) to me. I had to pay an additional "import tax" upon arrival of £29 ($47) but if thats the price of cutting edge supplements, so be it. Cant wait to get on it. Now all we need is for someone to get a constant, steady supply of all Species products into the UK............

Does anyone (UK based) know of anyone orcompany to have this product in the UK currently (ie am I the ONLY person in the UK right now with his hands on this??). I feel "special"!! :yep:

robofsteel
01-22-2010, 11:30 AM
First time Ive posted anything on here, so I apologise now if I do anything incorrectly

I am now the proud owner of two bottle's of CREALYZE, shipped all the way from the US of A. I'm lucky enough to have someone based in Wisconsin that bought it & paid the postage to get it over the water (Manchester, England) to me. I had to pay an additional "import tax" upon arrival of £29 ($47) but if thats the price of cutting edge supplements, so be it. Cant wait to get on it. Now all we need is for someone to get a constant, steady supply of all Species products into the UK............

Does anyone (UK based) know of anyone orcompany to have this product in the UK currently (ie am I the ONLY person in the UK right now with his hands on this??). I feel "special"!! :yep:

WE are working on it.

I donno
02-07-2010, 09:27 AM
any updates on getting hold of species in the uk?

robofsteel
02-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Go to the Species website and look at the international accounts and distributors.

Rambo2
06-14-2010, 10:56 AM
good news

http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/species-nutrition-crealyze---32-fl-oz-4110-p.asp

fits
06-15-2010, 06:00 AM
Is it actually worth £40 a month?

lukx
06-15-2010, 01:57 PM
hope so