PDA

View Full Version : Figure Suit

sexymilf
01-21-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm doing my first show in September and I was wondering if anyone could let me know where I can have one custom made? :thanks:

barbellbarbie
01-21-2010, 07:24 PM
you have a PM

musclemilf
01-21-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm doing my first show in September and I was wondering if anyone could let me know where I can have one custom made? :thanks:

You can inbox Jodie (Bruce). She really does lovely work, IMO. She did a lot of the National ladies late last year. She competes in BB as well.

You can check out her site here: http://www.fitweardesigns.com/

sexymilf
01-21-2010, 09:06 PM
You can inbox Jodie (Bruce). She really does lovely work, IMO. She did a lot of the National ladies late last year. She competes in BB as well.

You can check out her site here: http://www.fitweardesigns.com/

Thanks for the info! I know I have some time, but I like to be well prepared.

Fitswim by Celeste
01-22-2010, 09:13 AM
check out my site www.fitswim-byceleste.com - i'll be at the arnold so if you are attending, come see me at the booth!

Jodie
01-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Lots of great designers out there, just have to find the one that you are comfy with and within your budget. If you google posing suits, bunchs pop up. Under the section suits here should be a sticky with suit designers too, I think.

alot of my newer suits are not on my website but under my facebook (Fit WearDesigns) page or myspace (fitweardesigns), since it is easier for me to add to those as opposed to sending stuff to my webmaster.

Let me know if you have any questions, would be more than happy to answer them for you.

jlgiller
01-22-2010, 09:21 AM
You can message Aaron Singerman his girl friend Amy makes them she is great! Amy hardly gets on line so message Aaron.

sexymilf
01-22-2010, 01:58 PM
check out my site www.fitswim-byceleste.com - i'll be at the arnold so if you are attending, come see me at the booth!

I really want to go this year...but may not be able to make it. If my husband does end up going I will send him on a mission! Thanks for the info!

sexymilf
01-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Lots of great designers out there, just have to find the one that you are comfy with and within your budget. If you google posing suits, bunchs pop up. Under the section suits here should be a sticky with suit designers too, I think.

alot of my newer suits are not on my website but under my facebook (Fit WearDesigns) page or myspace (fitweardesigns), since it is easier for me to add to those as opposed to sending stuff to my webmaster.

Let me know if you have any questions, would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Thanks a lot Jodie. I will definitely check it out!

sexymilf
01-22-2010, 02:00 PM
You can message Aaron Singerman his girl friend Amy makes them she is great! Amy hardly gets on line so message Aaron.

Thank you!

JillyRev
02-05-2010, 08:00 PM

Celeste made my suit for this year!!!!!!! SSOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!