PDA

View Full Version : How Did You Find Your Source?

CichirelloMagnet
01-22-2010, 01:17 AM
Obviously, I'm not looking for sources here, no am I really looking to juice (don't have the dinero). But, I am curious as to how you found your source? Was it awkward?

NPCKnight
01-22-2010, 01:24 AM
theyre leprechauns...follow the rainbow to the pot of gold..

Stavman
01-22-2010, 01:26 AM
You have to really look, man.

Also, signup on outlawmuscle.

airagee23
01-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Well back in the day you had to put in your time at a board and maybe just maybe you would get one.

Spauldo
01-22-2010, 01:47 AM
Mine is my doc, enough said

whey2fast
01-22-2010, 03:06 AM
Try the source check its a good place to start.

MrOXY
01-22-2010, 07:47 AM
crack dealers sell roids too

shredded08
01-22-2010, 10:37 AM
trial and error

Warped
01-22-2010, 10:40 AM
When I found my source I was very happy.
Internet is a wonderful thing.

natron
01-22-2010, 11:58 AM
I asked a cop, turns out he was quite helpful!

Miami Muscle
01-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Alot of Research...Took me months until I was comfortable with my source

Colossal
01-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Check out outlawmuscle.

I honestly don't know how a lot of guys get their gear....it seems like every pinhead 20 year old and their mom have 5 different compounds on their bedside dresser.

I found it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Like any illicit drug, people are sketchballs about it.

Bigphil
01-22-2010, 02:23 PM
my best friend hooked me up with a source along time ago but it seems like the longer ive been around the aas game the more readily available it has become... i met my first source ever tho in an alcoholics anonymous meeting haha

Johnny Phenomenon
01-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Getbig

pwnflow
01-22-2010, 03:03 PM
OLM and SE.

ANADROLicfreak
01-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I asked a cop, turns out he was quite helpful!

or ask a narc agent.they know where to go.

ArabMuscle
01-22-2010, 03:11 PM
I walked into a pharmacy one day to buy an antihistamine for my allergies. The pharmacist took a look at me and told me if it was natural. I said no, then he pulled out a pile of pharmaceutical AAS.

I then lived happily ever after.

Bigphil
01-22-2010, 03:18 PM
I walked into a pharmacy one day to buy an antihistamine for my allergies. The pharmacist took a look at me and told me if it was natural. I said no, then he pulled out a pile of pharmaceutical AAS.

happily ever after lol

whatdayaknow
01-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Alot of Research...Took me months until I was comfortable with my source

This is the best way. Lots and lots of resarch. Then start small.

Bryan Hildebrand
01-22-2010, 06:02 PM
find the biggest stupidest looking guy in the gym. ask him straight away. you'll know one way or another where you stand.

or try yellowpages.com

Johnny Phenomenon
01-22-2010, 06:24 PM
No best way to find a source is ask a big guy if he competes. After some small talk, ask him if he does tested shows. It works every time.

mygirlsdad
01-22-2010, 06:41 PM

And then you woke up? LOL My pharmacist wouldn't even fill a script that was expired by one day

SuperSnake
01-22-2010, 09:18 PM
I used the google search thingy.

bigtimektz
01-22-2010, 09:20 PM
i used the google search thingy.

lol.

SoreButtCheeks
01-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Sponsored steroid forums where sources pay to have their fuck ups and fakes kept secret are not your only or best choice.

S.B.C

Author of the SoreButtCheeks steroid blog.

( Google SoreButtCheeks to find it )

vizzorz
01-22-2010, 09:38 PM
china, im cheap, i like it from scratch

Foreman_Rules
01-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Obviously, I'm not looking for sources here, no am I really looking to juice (don't have the dinero). But, I am curious as to how you found your source? Was it awkward?When I drove to Mexico I discovered they really wanted to help me get huge.

Hope this helps.

JWolfe
01-22-2010, 10:08 PM
First online was back in 2000 don't even remember how I found them but but it was after a guy at the gym talked to me about them and sold me some first.

ANADROLicfreak
01-22-2010, 10:09 PM
i bet this guys a narc.haha

Swiper
01-22-2010, 10:20 PM
I used the google search thingy.

lmao!!

nitrous
01-22-2010, 11:44 PM
i live in van and i know how everything works out here.. but in the states getting something through a supplier on outlaw muscle do you guys never have an issue shipping them? prices are actually pretty cheap through there

IzlamikPork
01-22-2010, 11:49 PM
Go to a Steroids Anonymous meeting. Get yourself a sponsor.

Bigphil
01-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Go to a Steroids Anonymous meeting. Get yourself a sponsor.
lol

ArabMuscle
01-23-2010, 10:40 AM
And then you woke up? LOL My pharmacist wouldn't even fill a script that was expired by one day

You can't beat pharma grade AAS! UG AAS was the best 2 years back. All the UG crap we get today is either underdosed or fake.

The power to get any drug without a prescription for the price of nothing is unbelievable. I was so happy that I decided to give the guy a lifetime free membership to my gym; that way I can have my AAS delivered to me :p

NYJetsFan80
01-23-2010, 12:08 PM
You have to really look, man.

Also, signup on outlawmuscle.

Bro thanks a ton for recommending this website!:bowdown:I signed up last night and found some terrific places that have everything your looking for!

Chong Li
01-23-2010, 12:42 PM
You can't beat pharma grade AAS! UG AAS was the best 2 years back. All the UG crap we get today is either underdosed or fake.

The power to get any drug without a prescription for the price of nothing is unbelievable. I was so happy that I decided to give the guy a lifetime free membership to my gym; that way I can have my AAS delivered to me :p

sounds like an extortion ready to happen

Anthony
01-23-2010, 01:09 PM
sounds like an extortion ready to happen

If only we could all live in such bastions of freedom as found in the arab world

Colossal
01-23-2010, 01:23 PM
If only we could all live in such bastions of freedom as found in the arab world

Hey at least we can smoke pot here...

ArabMuscle
01-23-2010, 02:25 PM
No extortion found in this country, unless it has to do with politics.
To make you guys all feel better, we got no booze and weed. We only got hash.

If you get caught with booze then that'll be the end of your life. Literally.

Chong Li
01-23-2010, 02:29 PM
im curious about your life over there, and i am sure alot of us americans are. what is your day to day life like? what do you do for a living? did you go to college? etc. etc. etc.

ArabMuscle
01-23-2010, 03:29 PM
im curious about your life over there, and i am sure alot of us americans are. what is your day to day life like? what do you do for a living? did you go to college? etc. etc. etc.

I'm 26 years old and I'm an HR Manager for a private equity firm. I own a personal training gym and will be pursuing it full time within a month since I'll be starting up 2 more branches around Kuwait.

The reason why my english is so good is because I've been in an America school all my life (KG through highschool), which means I know more english than arabic. I graduated and went to the American University in Kuwait.

Day to Day: Wake up at 7am, work at the PE Firm from 8 to 4pm. Hit the gym from 5 till 6pm. Attend to my business after that till 10pm then I sleep around 11:30 - 12:00.

A lot of you may be surprised, but our lives don't differ one bit.
Kuwait is not as strict as Saudi Arabia in terms of freedom. Some women wear veils on their heads and other looks like any female you'd see around the world.

UAE (United Arab Emirates) is a lot more accommodating to foreigners since booze is legal and you can actually party at a night club.

I'm also thinking of starting up my own supplement line to distribute around the Middle East since shipping supplements from the States jack up prices considerably.

Chong Li
01-23-2010, 04:22 PM
how are you starting up 2 gyms around kuwait? Do you come from money/? not knocking you or menaing anything by that, im just curious how one at 26 can afford to do that. Im 27 by the way. thanks for sharing

ArabMuscle
01-24-2010, 12:53 AM
how are you starting up 2 gyms around kuwait? Do you come from money/? not knocking you or menaing anything by that, im just curious how one at 26 can afford to do that. Im 27 by the way. thanks for sharing

Don't worry about it bro.

I do come from money, but since I'm the only male in the family (the rest are females, 5 to be exact) my dad made me earn my money. He made me drive around in a 1984 Chevy pick-up truck. I had part time jobs starting from highschool. I personal trained in all my years in college.

The money I earned didn't come from any of the above. Gold struck from 2006 to 2008, right after Bush invaded Iraq. American bases were situated in Kuwait and they had to transport food and clothing (amongst other things) into Iraq for the American military.

Logistic companies in Kuwait knew the American Army would pay anything, so they overcharged them. A friend of mine, who's half American half Kuwaiti, had access to the American military. We talked things through and bought 5 trucks. We were very cheap in comparison to the logisitic companies, but the money was unbelievable.

Of course in terms of money, more is always better. We saw what the military was transporting and decided to present our own local vendors. We jacked up prices ofcourse, which were still very cheap in comparison to the competition, and delivered frozen burgers, hot dogs and turkey/beef bacon.

We made over 20 deliveries, 17 went through and the last 3 got highjacked since the American bases that were situated on our truck's delivery paths were extracted.

The 2003 Iraqi Invasion made a lot of young Kuwaitis rich.
My sincerest condolensces goes to anyone who has lost a friend or a family member in that invasion.

I then lost half of what I have earned from those deliveries in the economic recession on February 2009. The rest went to my gym's first branch.

Chong Li
01-24-2010, 12:32 PM
wow thanks for sharing. your a cool dude. i love hearing about peoples lives outside of the US. to alot of us it seems so foreign, but its also so similar. i wish i could travel more but im still trying to build up my wealth.

ArabMuscle
01-24-2010, 12:43 PM
wow thanks for sharing. your a cool dude. i love hearing about peoples lives outside of the US. to alot of us it seems so foreign, but its also so similar. i wish i could travel more but im still trying to build up my wealth.

Much appreciated bro :)

Fluid Karma
01-24-2010, 04:11 PM

You got that right brother!!!!

So much harder to find a good UG labs these days!

Thanks for sharing your information. You seem like a cool dude. Be safe!

airagee23
01-24-2010, 06:42 PM

There are some good ugls around though.

Fluid Karma
01-24-2010, 10:06 PM
yes.....some!

ArabMuscle
01-24-2010, 11:20 PM

I'm glad to share :D Likewise brother.

I always like pharma grade AAS because of their potency; I tend to always feel better on them; more anabolic.

I truly wish I could get my hands on some LA Pharma Tren Hexahydrocarbonate.

mygirlsdad
01-25-2010, 12:08 AM

Can I have his # and I will give you a finders fee :yep:

SoreButtCheeks
01-25-2010, 12:47 AM
You like LA Pharma injects ? For a Thai UG they are way over priced.

S.B.C

ArabMuscle
01-25-2010, 12:57 AM
You like LA Pharma injects ? For a Thai UG they are way over priced.

S.B.C

Will look into your blog soon.

In regards to LA Pharma, it is expensive but I'd rather pay that amount for something guaranteed.

vizzorz
01-25-2010, 01:07 AM
I'm glad to share :D Likewise brother.

I always like pharma grade AAS because of their potency; I tend to always feel better on them; more anabolic.

im sure many sources wouldnt have a problem shipping to you?

ArabMuscle
01-25-2010, 01:23 AM
im sure many sources wouldnt have a problem shipping to you?

I'm sure they won't have any problems since customs in Kuwait are not that anal, but I've never tried that method yet, although I so know a few people here who've tried it with great success.

vizzorz
01-25-2010, 03:34 AM
I'm sure they won't have any problems since customs in Kuwait are not that anal, but I've never tried that method yet, although I so know a few people here who've tried it with great success.

apparently some good online sources out there if your after your tren ;). always make sure you look up the ug though :)

thesamewords
01-25-2010, 03:37 AM
What are we talking about? This is a little noob...ish

Sledge
01-25-2010, 03:56 AM
Obviously, I'm not looking for sources here, no am I really looking to juice (don't have the dinero). But, I am curious as to how you found your source? Was it awkward?

Here is what I suggest.

Go up to the biggest meanest looking bloke in the gym and tell him you want him to sell you steroids that's wat works most often

Or you could try this link to a highly respected supplier. I can verify this is the good stuff I use it myself.

Great sauce link. (http://www.heinz.com.au/Food/fooddetail.aspx?ProductID=238&ProdCat=Sauces+%26+Dressings&ProdRangeTitle=Heinz+Sauces&keyword=HP+Sauce)

(http://www.heinz.com.au/Food/fooddetail.aspx?ProductID=238&ProdCat=Sauces+%26+Dressings&ProdRangeTitle=Heinz+Sauces&keyword=HP+Sauce)

*RedStar*
01-25-2010, 04:03 AM
where I live, just walk into any guy at the gym and your all set.

whey2fast
01-25-2010, 11:12 AM
I get all my injectiables from my hrt Doc, the one good thing about being 45 lol. Anyway I have had very good luck with 0318 labs and the strong connection for pills very good and trusted source.

cut81
01-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Sourceauthority.net and thesourcecheck.com are both boards that are extremely helpful. Sourceauthority.net is the best. I am not providing sources, rather providing forums on which they post.

airagee23
01-26-2010, 11:08 AM
I get all my injectiables from my hrt Doc, the one good thing about being 45 lol. Anyway I have had very good luck with 0318 labs and the strong connection for pills very good and trusted source.

Heard some good things about that lab. Saw some pics it looks good.