PDA

View Full Version : Blood work During cycle

apex23
03-06-2009, 06:17 PM
I had a lab test done today and I am taking 50 mg a-drol a day, 400 mg of Cypionate, and 400 mg of EQ. They are going to check my liver, kidney, test, and thyroid level. I am also taking 50 mcg of T-3 daily.

My doctor knows I use, but I did not mention that I have been taking T-3 and Anadrol. I bet she is going to freak but she did not ask.

Has anyone else had work done while on??

maxititer
03-06-2009, 10:20 PM
you can post your blood work results here and we will see if your doctor have any seriously reason to freak out.

NWred
03-07-2009, 12:45 AM
I was just tested a few days ago. I've been on a stack of est-blocker and test since August and in January switched it up to T-3, Whinney, est-blocker, clen, and test.

My thyroid came back really high the first time but I wasn't fasting when they checked it so she ran it again becasue my chlest was also really high. I came back with normal kidney, liver, thyroid, high LDL (188) and low HDL (15).

The LDL and HDL were becuase of a mis communication with my traininer. I was taking only a third of the Omega 3 and 6 supplements that he wanted me on. Since I've gotten back on the right balance of O-3/6, I've had better pumps, better control of my heart rate when lifting, and I think I'm coming in a little tighter.

I'm also on a keto diet. We're going to tes again in a few weeks once the O-3/6 have enough time to rebalance my system.

Jacquester
03-07-2009, 12:15 PM
woah! that HDL is looow. How much Omega 3 and 6 are you taking now? I'll look in a few weeks to see the new numbers. When my HDL came in at 25 my doc was very concerned. How much est-blocker are you taking?- because that will lower your HDL also.

apex23
03-07-2009, 01:50 PM
I will post once I get it back in a few days.

apex23
03-07-2009, 01:51 PM
I have always wondered how long it takes for Orals to elevate liver enzymes.

apex23
03-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Of course, everyone is different.

Jacquester
03-07-2009, 07:51 PM
So, how much?

MiStyle
03-09-2009, 01:09 AM
i thought i was low at 34 for my HDL! good thing u caught it.

NWred
03-09-2009, 11:51 AM
woah! that HDL is looow. How much Omega 3 and 6 are you taking now? I'll look in a few weeks to see the new numbers. When my HDL came in at 25 my doc was very concerned. How much est-blocker are you taking?- because that will lower your HDL also.

Yeah... I was pretty worried. I was only taking 1000 mg of fish oil and primrose a day (my mistake). Once I figured out that was wrong, I bumped it up to 3x a day plus the Omega-3 eggs in the morning. A week later... feeling MUCH better.

My est blocker was off too. I was taking 1/2 dropper twice a day. That was twice what I needed. Just another misunderstanding with my trainer.

I've got it dialed in now. I'll come back here and post again in 3-4 weeks when I get a follow up done.

JWolfe
03-10-2009, 08:52 PM

you think thats bad you must not have saw my post about mine after 3 weeks of super drol LDL 220 HDL 4!