PDA

View Full Version : Help with dealing with eggs...lol

FaMeRoKz
01-24-2010, 06:44 PM
5 Whole Omega 3 Eggs + 4 egg whites

There has to be a better way of me getting my MEAL 1 down in Dave's Diet. Last time i almost puked on my laptop. This is getting me sick. Its only week 2 n I cant even see an egg. Funny thing is i used to love eggs till now. WTF im supposed to do now.? lol someone told me something about using egg whites. dont know what he meant ..down sum raw egg whites?

Shadow
01-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Buy pasteurized egg whites in a carton and drink the equivalent of 4 egg whites. You're just gonna have to suck it up and eat the whole ones.

weezer
01-24-2010, 06:51 PM
eggs whites are great; costly, but good.

GirlyMuscle
01-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Eat chicken or protein powder. No one says you must have eggs. It's just suggested because people generally like eggs.

tight booty
01-24-2010, 07:21 PM
I had this issue too when I last tried to eat boiled egg whites. I couldn't get them down....they came right back up and I spat them out in the sink....very gross! I used to be able to eat boiled egg whites no prob, but I think I have just had my quota.....can't do it anymore! However if I mixed a little cooked egg yolk into my egg whites I am able to eat them. I just mash them up.

Wolfstriked
01-24-2010, 09:44 PM
I would think that Dave will recommend another fatty meal to replace the 6 eggs.Another steak meal??

s2h
01-24-2010, 10:33 PM
scramble them and spray them with i cant believe it's not butter

GirlyMuscle
01-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Just add a fat to the chicken. Or steak alone.

I scramble my egge whites and over easy my whole eggs. Mix it all together and the yolks season the whites. On just egg whites I use seasoned pepper and stuff like that.

FaMeRoKz
01-25-2010, 10:00 AM
im gonna try and eat 5 hard boiled omega 3 eggs, and see if i could stomach the egg whites. I know i sound like a punk but this is my first real diet followed to the T so im kind of mad that i cant seem to get this meal right.

jlgiller
01-25-2010, 10:05 AM
I drink them raw with tapatio in them for flavor just mix them in a glass and drink I hate taking time to cook them anymore, on Sundays I make an omelet.

FaMeRoKz
01-25-2010, 01:05 PM
Today i boiled 5 whole omega 3 eggs and was able to put them down wit no problem...egg whites just cook them regularly....till i find sum liquid egg whites.

-BLP-
01-25-2010, 01:19 PM
egg is highest natural bv , bring libido , quality a of an erection, daily egg intake improve sex life , next time you eat eggs think , eggs make me fuck like animal

s2h
01-25-2010, 02:27 PM
im gonna try and eat 5 hard boiled omega 3 eggs, and see if i could stomach the egg whites. I know i sound like a punk but this is my first real diet followed to the T so im kind of mad that i cant seem to get this meal right.
stop hard boiling them,thats why you dont lke em,doyou know how to split the yoke from the white in the shell?

FaMeRoKz
01-25-2010, 06:17 PM
stop hard boiling them,thats why you dont lke em,doyou know how to split the yoke from the white in the shell?

I havent been hard boiling them till today...Its always been omelets ....i had an easier time hard boiled .....its hard boiled from here on out lol

Sledge
01-25-2010, 06:21 PM
scramble them and spray them with i cant believe it's not butter

This. And add a little herbs or spice to give it some variety. When I'm at work for 8 days I nuke my eggs with some black pepper.

CoCoCat
01-25-2010, 06:29 PM
I havent been hard boiling them till today...Its always been omelets ....i had an easier time hard boiled .....its hard boiled from here on out lol

My BF and I have been having the same issues - choking down eggs every morning. I learned how to fry them "over-medium" and "over-hard" and they are awesome. Really quick too: Heat up your frying pan fairly hot w/ your oil, crack the eggs gently and very low to the pan so they don't break up. Let them fry till the whites aren't clear anymore. The yolk will still be really runny. Add a little bit of water (tablespoon or two depending) and cover the pan tightly. This steams the yolks. When the yolk no longer looks yellow but has a white film over the top and the edges of the whites are getting pretty brown, seperate the egg whites if they've cooked together, and very gently flip the eggs over (I use two spatulas). Let them continue to fry until the yolk is the way you like it - soft, medium, hard whatever, and the white is as fried as you want it to be - the crispier the better! Flip out onto a plate and season your way (I go with sea salt and coarse ground pepper, the BF likes a little hot sauce). We used to only eat scrambled and hard boiled, but we look forward to these every day now.

FaMeRoKz
01-25-2010, 11:38 PM
My BF and I have been having the same issues - choking down eggs every morning. I learned how to fry them "over-medium" and "over-hard" and they are awesome. Really quick too: Heat up your frying pan fairly hot w/ your oil, crack the eggs gently and very low to the pan so they don't break up. Let them fry till the whites aren't clear anymore. The yolk will still be really runny. Add a little bit of water (tablespoon or two depending) and cover the pan tightly. This steams the yolks. When the yolk no longer looks yellow but has a white film over the top and the edges of the whites are getting pretty brown, seperate the egg whites if they've cooked together, and very gently flip the eggs over (I use two spatulas). Let them continue to fry until the yolk is the way you like it - soft, medium, hard whatever, and the white is as fried as you want it to be - the crispier the better! Flip out onto a plate and season your way (I go with sea salt and coarse ground pepper, the BF likes a little hot sauce). We used to only eat scrambled and hard boiled, but we look forward to these every day now.

Sounds good...i just never really thought of hard boiled eggs. I used to grease the pan with some macademia nut oil and just scramble the eggs, but that got sickening. Your way sounds pretty interesting too....

Duaneo
01-26-2010, 03:59 PM
I only wish I could get an egg down. Used to eat em and love them when training previously.....years ago.
About a year ago, I had a scrambled egg breakfast, and I was sick as a dog....like extreme bloating, nausea etc etc.....like real bad food poisoning....so thats what I passed it off as. Then ate them again about 2 weeks later, and got the same deal for 2 days.
Went to the doc and turns out I am highly allergic to them now for some reason.
So now I have to substitute.

s2h
01-26-2010, 09:11 PM
i gues i must have got on te bad boy list i lost a bunch of rep points!!!!!!!!!!

tight booty
01-27-2010, 04:27 AM
i gues i must have got on te bad boy list i lost a bunch of rep points!!!!!!!!!!
It happened all over the forum, so it's not you! Just pm Sallyanne and she will restore them.

s2h
01-27-2010, 07:41 AM
It happened all over the forum, so it's not you! Just pm Sallyanne and she will restore them.thanks and it makes my day eveytime i see your avatar,the rumors of lots of hot gals in aussie land holds true!!!

sassy69
01-28-2010, 02:21 AM
I managed 7-10 egg whites + whole omega eggs for a keto diet from March until November last year. Towards the end I had to switch over to hard-boiled because I just couldn't do scrambled anymore.

But generally I throw some chili powder in them & when I had more freedom w/ the veggies, I'd sautee some onions & green peppers and make it omelette style. You can also throw in some sauteed ground turkey or beef w/ a couple eggs to reduce the egg component but still meet your protein count.