PDA

View Full Version : My first log since surgery...METHYL MASS!!!!

bizzyb250
01-25-2010, 04:38 PM
I have been asked to preform a log on the product Methyl Mass(tropical Fusion).It a new updated formula pre-workout mix by EST featuring 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol propionate (propadrol).
Here is the profile on it:

Pre-workout Formula with PropadrolMethylMass is in it's own category of pre-workout supplementation and now it has arrived!! Anabolic technology featuring Propadrol. Propadrol is possibly the fastest acting pro anabolic available. The compound 6-17-dihyoxyetiocholove-3-ol propionate (3-OHAT) is structured to metabolize very quickly. With this in mind, the gains are quick and sudden. Expect massive strength and quality weight gains.MythelMass BenefitsEnhanced absorption & hydration protocol Promotes enhanced strength & performance Promotes nitric oxide production & induce cell volumization Promotes mental focus & energy Promotes an increase in pumps and muscle recoveryMethyl Mass Supplements Facts Serving Size 1 scoop Servings Per Container 45 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 16 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g Saturated Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 g Sodium 165 mg 7% Potassium 55 mg Methyl Mass Ingredients:Methyl Mass Proprietary Blend: C
Im a little rusty at doing logs since I have been out of the game for a while so let me break down my first serving which was last night

TASTE 9/10...I found it very pleasant and sweet even though there is only
one gram of sugar
Mixability 9/10....Mixes well in a shaker cup
PUMPS.....descent but hard to say for sure as this was my first workout
of this intensity for a while but we will see as we go on
ENERGY:....Didnt notice much in this department but then again I was on
major stim load all day and only used 1 scoop to start so
again we will see as we go
STRENGTH:....as this was my first day nothing to report on this.

I took one scoop on an empty stomach 45 minutes prior to w/o and the only other sups I am using during this to give a fair unskewed log is bio-pro blen protein(also by EST) and a multi vit.
I will put up before and after pic when I get it figured out how to load them...Im also a little embarressed as Im out of shape....lol but it will be done.
Workout went ok considering it had been a while and Im still nursing surgeries in both of my wrists.Im sore as hell on the inside of my elbows today.

bizzyb250
01-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Took my second serving today(off day) as to keep the prop levels consistent throughout the log.
Awesome taste and def. a pick up in energy!!!
still only at one scoop......Im excited for this ride as I heard it keeps getting better!!

As far as my w/o's since Im some what rehabing Im doing 3-4 w/o a week focusing on the basic compound movements and very few isolation.Im in dire need of removing a litte fat by replacing it with muscle bulk
My stats are 6'1" 208lbs bf% dont know but will findout and post(lil freaked on that as well)
I would like to take this time and thank EST for the chance to do this!!!!!!!

Conrad
01-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks for logging this for us, bizzy. Your are correct the taste is amazing. I have been using the cotton candy flavor and I cant get enough of it. How was your focus and endurance?

bizzyb250
01-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks for logging this for us, bizzy. Your are correct the taste is amazing. I have been using the cotton candy flavor and I cant get enough of it. How was your focus and endurance?

The focus was def. there w/ a big increase.As far as endurance it was better than excpeted with the little lay off I had so there was an improvement in that dept. as well.
Im sure all these things will increase and really fall into place as I adjust to workout srs again.My wrists were really giving out b4 more pep so Im very anxious to keep going!!!

? for ya w/ this having the partial prop in there should I take two servings a day one in morning and one later???To keep levels consistent??

Conrad
01-26-2010, 06:38 AM
When it comes to taking MM, it will vary from one individual to another. I used to take 1 scoop but I like to have the flavor/drink a little stronger, so I take two scoops. You could also take on your days off first thing in the morning to give you that jump!

bizzyb250
01-26-2010, 10:37 AM
Well since Im an old schooler hormone taker Im gonna split dose up.Take one in am and one pre w/o I figure it will keep level a little more consistent for what Im trying to acomplish.
So far this morning....get energy and focus....loving it a great addition to pre breakfast meal.
Ill be back later after my leg w/o to report how it went!!!

bizzyb250
01-28-2010, 01:13 AM
well took a dose last night before my leg workout and thing went well....again energy was lacking but there are several factors involved it that.
I feel 2 scoops pre w/o is where its at but Id rather have prop in me all day.
Focus was good as was endurance....I have a few sample of plasmatic that I might split up and use half a pack with each workout....fire it up a bit.
I have no scale so at my nxt appointment Ill check and see plus body fat %

bizzyb250
01-28-2010, 01:15 AM
today was a non workout day and spread my serving out.....the morning one gave a bit of a buzz.....and the focus helped to get stuff done.
Last serving is keeping me up slightly but also making me hungry as hell.....
I swear I do see a slight decrease in fat on mid section.....BUT again several factors can play into on that!!!

Conrad
01-28-2010, 06:36 AM
I agree. Your diet is going to be a major factor in your appearance but the MethylMass will give you focus you need during your workouts and the energy to last though them to allow you to burn more calories. The main thing to remember about MethylMass is that it ignites your mental focus/engery along with increasing your free testosterone levels. When all of then counteracts with one another, your strength/muscle hypertrophy/cell voulume/nitric oxide production will all begin to increase and you WILL become leaner. Which I believe this is happening to you.

EST doesn't put all the "fillers" in the products like a lot of other manufactures to make you feel like you are getting more for you money. We take pride in our quality and stand behind every product that goes out.

I was in the gym last night it felt like I was in for 30 min but I was in there for 1.5 hours and never lost a bit of engery.

bizzyb250
01-28-2010, 12:01 PM
just took my first dose..........rocking stuff out.House is clean.My one and only knock on this product(i dont mind)but you stim junkies will need two scoops at a time.Just for fun after I try some plasmatic samples w/ it I may just one day which wont hurt my levels take 2 pre work out and see whats up.........be back later back today my fav!!!!
God its gonna feel so good to finnally be able to w/o back out of all the muscle I lost I missed my back the most....Im gonna keep it basic pull-ups,brbell rows,t-bar rows,and dead lifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bizzyb250
01-29-2010, 11:36 AM
sorry I didnt check in last night after my workout but it was so late and my blood suger was having issues(thank god for sour patch kids)
well I took my serving of mm w/ a half serving of plasmatic and let me tell you INSANE if it was a full ser I think I would have brought the house down.

I did a back w/o with pulldowns,bb rows,tbar rows,and deadlifts.......was able to lift more then i thought it was a really good workout....lots of intensity and agression.

Ill get an official weight mon but Im up 2 puonds(lean) so far.....focus and energey are great.....again just mild on the energy but plasmatic helped w/ that as well as pumps my god.pumps in my BACK!!!!!!! that still havent gone away!!!

bizzyb250
01-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Took my serving again this morning.....love the taste it is like a treat to drink and I look forwards to gulping it down!!!!!

Conrad
02-02-2010, 06:40 AM
HOws it going bizzy? Wanted to check in with you and how the MM is treating you.