PDA

View Full Version : Tuna Craze - Also Needtobuildmuscle protein bars

PeopleofGym
01-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Anyone else ever see tuna on sale and buy 50 cans? Just wanted to see how psycho I truly am?

Also - anyone else buy the make your own protein bars from needtobuildmuscle and have any suggestions? recommendationss?

-

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
01-26-2010, 06:25 PM
aldi if there's some in your area

PeopleofGym
01-26-2010, 06:27 PM
No no---not looking for a place...

This is what I did today and want to make sure I am not the only crazy one...

-

Leatherhead
01-26-2010, 07:03 PM
no idea bout the tuna, but needtos bars are junk

Ibarramedia
01-26-2010, 07:11 PM
I just bought a whole bunch of Tuna cans from the grocery store yesterday.

wildcat22
01-26-2010, 07:14 PM

Just curious have you tried them?? And if so maybe it is the cook and not the ingredients. I eat them daily and know many others that have tried them as well and no one has voiced any sort of displeasure to me.

I do understand that everyone has their tastes and their opinions but to say they are "junk" is a bit much. No??

Leatherhead
01-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Yes tired them. 4 different times as well. IMO I can make a better homemade bar if I wanted one. I believe his line is overhyped. I know nathan is just trying to make a living but, there are better products on the market. just my 2 cents.

"Rodz"
01-26-2010, 07:58 PM

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, what part of them do u think is junk? Is it the quality ingredients, how easy they are to make, how good they taste, I cant figure it out?

"Rodz"
01-26-2010, 08:01 PM
I always substitute the honey with sugar free maple syrup.

I couldnt look at another can of tuna again, about 4 years ago i was flat broke i lived on oatmeal, tuna with ketchup, and walmart protein powder for almost 6 weeks............................................. ..........................come to think of it i havent been that lean since hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SBT
01-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Just curious have you tried them?? And if so maybe it is the cook and not the ingredients. I eat them daily and know many others that have tried them as well and no one has voiced any sort of displeasure to me.

I do understand that everyone has their tastes and their opinions but to say they are "junk" is a bit much. No??

+1

or that is based on the reviews i've read and my thoughts after having them several different times and several different ways.

brandonp005
01-26-2010, 09:09 PM
I personally like the bars. Name one more protein bar that is as versitile as Needto's bars. Then take into consideration the price. These bars are cheap compared to some of the other bullshit, sugar loaded bars!

wildcat22
01-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Yes tired them. 4 different times as well. IMO I can make a better homemade bar if I wanted one. I believe his line is overhyped. I know nathan is just trying to make a living but, there are better products on the market. just my 2 cents.

We all have opinions and yours is accepted just like everyone else. I do disagree and my opinion is that quality ingredients + great taste + easy to make + inexpensive all equal a GREAT PRODUCT!!!:yep:

Quadsweep
01-26-2010, 09:54 PM
We all have opinions and yours is accepted just like everyone else. I do disagree and my opinion is that quality ingredients + great taste + easy to make + inexpensive all equal a GREAT PRODUCT!!!:yep: I have to agree...yes I am sponsored but as far as bars go they are good. High in calories and go down quick. Quick to make to and you can add and take away in so many ways...whats not to like really? And how are they over hyped? Muscle teck is over hyped. Nathens products are just talked about on boards. So far I am pleased with his products and how he conducts business. I am a Blog writer. I do not need to hype product for my sponsorship. I do because I want to. And this after a 12.5 hour work day. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect everyones.

Jeff

Andrew732
01-27-2010, 02:48 AM
Honestly, those protein bars are a great alternative to premade protein bars, they do not have a bunch of preservatives or alcohol sugars like that of other protein bars. You can add what you want to it, and I LOVE the fact that contain cranberries which as we know it allows you to store more cholesterol/testosterone in the testes and detoxifies the liver. To each is his own, but I honestly LOVE these bars, give it a shot, don't like it, get your money back, Nate provides the BEST customer service I have seen on the market!

natron
01-27-2010, 02:57 AM
Honestly, those protein bars are a great alternative to premade protein bars, they do not have a bunch of preservatives or alcohol sugars like that of other protein bars. You can add what you want to it, and I LOVE the fact that contain cranberries which as we know it allows you to store more cholesterol/testosterone in the testes and detoxifies the liver. To each is his own, but I honestly LOVE these bars, give it a shot, don't like it, get your money back, Nate provides the BEST customer service I have seen on the market!

Seriously, what the fuck is this? Seriously

I mean seriously

GetLean
01-27-2010, 03:11 AM

I mean seriously

Lol I was a little taken aback by that as well.

ironmudd
01-27-2010, 07:49 AM
Anyone else ever see tuna on sale and buy 50 cans? Just wanted to see how psycho I truly am?

-
Yes. Once in college I bought like 200 cans when it was really cheap. I'll check to see if I have the pciture still, but the receipt was probably 6 feet long and my roommate bought a bunch too so the shelf in our kitchen started sagging because there was so much weight on it. We also bought 40 dozen eggs once when they were on sale after Easter, that's a good picture too when I get around to looking for it.

Perception
01-27-2010, 08:10 AM
I still cant even look at a can of Tuna from years of eating it...ugh

nycdude
01-27-2010, 09:03 AM
Never enough tuna. Mix it up with some olive oil and chow down.

needtogetaas
01-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Can I have your order number or information please. Send it to me in a pm.
1. I would like prof of purchase
2. So I can give you a 100% refund on your order.

:flowers:

No one ever has to order from me and not end up happy. I make damn well sure of this.

"Rodz"
01-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Can I have your order number or information please. Send it to me in a pm.
1. I would like prof of purchase
2. So I can give you a 100% refund on your order.

:flowers:

No one ever has to order from me and not end up happy. I make damn well sure of this.

Nice!, Do you think Muscletech would do this? lol

"Rodz"
01-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Im gonna try to change up my recipe...video soon!!!!!!!!!!

PeopleofGym
01-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Yes - please send posts or video on recipes - I am really excited to try these with the power peanut butter I also bought - should be arriving today or tomorrow!!!
-

AnimalBuilder
01-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Just made my first batch - came out awesome! Gonna buy more soon!http://web.me.com/garretpachtinger/Random/Blank_files/photo%284%29.jpg

ceo
01-31-2010, 05:09 AM
99% of protein bars taste like shit.

Needto's are the only ones that taste good.

Why eat something that tastes like shit if there is something available that tastes good and is better for you?

powergraham
01-31-2010, 09:41 AM

I mean seriously

Frankly, I'll take any oppurtunity I can to increase the cholesterol levels in my testes. I find that is the part of my physique that is really lagging.

needtogetaas
02-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Yes - please send posts or video on recipes - I am really excited to try these with the power peanut butter I also bought - should be arriving today or tomorrow!!!
- We are going to have a bunch of new vids made up for the site for this

SUMO
02-02-2010, 05:55 PM

I mean seriously
Cranberries. They're magical. Haven't you ever put on 10 pounds of pure muscle after a Thanksgiving meal?
That's right, it's because of the cranberry sauce.

needtogetaas
02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Cranberries. They're magical. Haven't you ever put on 10 pounds of pure muscle after a Thanksgiving meal?
That's right, it's because of the cranberry sauce.
lmao.. Thats it N2Cran is my next product!!!!!!

IronCrusher
02-03-2010, 11:44 AM
lmao.. Thats it n2cran is my next product!!!!!!

lmao

ceo
02-04-2010, 04:12 AM
a few years back my cholesterol levels were really high. I don't remember the numbers exactly but the total was like 270. LDL was around 180, HDL was 69. Ratio was good so no worries.

I told a doctor friend of mine what they were and that I wanted to bring that LDL down, and he shrugged and said not to worry because cholesterol is the pre-cursor to testosterone. I thought for a second, lol'd and said, "You're right!" and didn't worry about it.

RickO'shea
02-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Man I can't see how you don't just love them!
Eh my girlfriend doesn't really care for them....but that's cause she hates Peanut Butter.

YouTube- NeedToBuildMuscle.mp4

Like Needto said, we'll be makin more quicky videos showin some different recepies for the Protein Bars

AnimalBuilder
02-05-2010, 06:07 PM
8 pounds of Power Butter in the mail today!!!http://web.me.com/garretpachtinger/Random/Blank_files/powerbutter.jpg

GENESIS
02-05-2010, 07:40 PM
hey rick, AWESOME video. one thing though, be careful about the actual products being displayed when talking about your own. for example you were talking about powerbutter at 4:06 but when you show the product it was SNAClite's Power PB.... a completly different product... im no lawyer, but i would imagine this is grounds to sue n2bm, something im sure Nathan wouldnt like. take care. hopefully you can re-edit it out?

needtogetaas
02-07-2010, 05:11 PM
hey rick, AWESOME video. one thing though, be careful about the actual products being displayed when talking about your own. for example you were talking about powerbutter at 4:06 but when you show the product it was SNAClite's Power PB.... a completly different product... im no lawyer, but i would imagine this is grounds to sue n2bm, something im sure Nathan wouldnt like. take care. hopefully you can re-edit it out?
He's not a employee of the company, has never been paid, has no affiliation other then a customer. :)

"Rodz"
02-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Another recipe coming!!!!

RickO'shea
02-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Thanks Genisis, I appreciate it. I'll keep that in mind for the next video for sure! Love those protein bars though!

joe d
02-08-2010, 11:15 AM
i cant stand canned tuna. i buy the steaks though.

the better bars are good. i was already addicted to them before the power butter now i think i have a real problem lol. my 2 pack was gone on day 2 and im on a cut.

needtogetaas
02-08-2010, 03:33 PM
8 pounds of Power Butter in the mail today!!!http://web.me.com/garretpachtinger/Random/Blank_files/powerbutter.jpgHoly shit that is a lut of PB man. Stuff is sooo good though I bet you eat all that in a month.

tammyp
02-08-2010, 04:40 PM

seriously? they are almost too good. and you can play with ingredients..the possiblities are endless really.

needtogetaas
04-05-2010, 02:38 AM
seriously? they are almost too good. and you can play with ingredients..the possiblities are endless really.
Glad you have always loved the bars Tammy. Comming from a pro like you it means a lot to me. :)

killercuda426
04-05-2010, 10:48 AM
8 pounds of Power Butter where did you get and how much for 1

AnimalBuilder
04-05-2010, 07:07 PM
4 pounds = $24.89
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pb/peanut.html

wildcat22
04-05-2010, 07:45 PM

Agree 100% you can use different ingredients to make them taste good and still fit your diet needs. You just have to be creative! Dont see how one can go wrong with something that tastes great and is packed with protein!!

SBT
04-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Agree 100% you can use different ingredients to make them taste good and still fit your diet needs. You just have to be creative! Dont see how one can go wrong with something that tastes great and is packed with protein!!

+ 1!!

I am always changing up the "add-ins" so that these still fit into my diet, since they are quite portable and an easy meal on the go...

OMEGA
04-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Jeez leave Needto alone

hes a good guy , guys

Deadlifter91
04-05-2010, 11:07 PM
im gonna have to get some of these

"Rodz"
04-06-2010, 01:03 AM
im gonna have to get some of these

Great to replace a meal, or if you're short on time

"Rodz"
04-06-2010, 01:04 AM
4 pounds = $24.89
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pb/peanut.html

So much Peanut butter :drool:

doubleogordo
04-06-2010, 01:14 AM
have not had canned tuna in a long time. it's one of those things that i got sick of and never got my taste back for.:puke:

"Rodz"
04-06-2010, 01:27 AM
have not had canned tuna in a long time. it's one of those things that i got sick of and never got my taste back for.:puke:

Truth, i ate so much of it, i actually wrech just thinking about it now

joe d
04-06-2010, 08:55 PM
tuna steaks are where its at. way better quality and you can eat it a hundred different ways.

SBT
04-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Great to replace a meal, or if you're short on time
yup they are great grab and go snacks/meals

jaykay
04-06-2010, 10:29 PM
I need2stopreadingthisthread. It's too fucking ridiculous.

GENESIS
04-07-2010, 12:32 AM
I need2stopreadingthisthread. It's too fucking ridiculous.
Who wants to read when theres this to watch? heres the video again

YouTube- Needtobuildmuscle

anabolic fyre
04-07-2010, 09:12 AM
yo that fuckin video was the best supplement ad i've ever seen haha nicee shyt bro!!

needtogetaas
04-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Jeez leave Needto alone

hes a good guy , guys
Bro dont even bother giving a fuck what the thread starter has to say. I openly told him if he could give me prof he bought bars from me I would give him a refund. Fuck now I will openly say if he can prove he bought bars from me I will give him a god damn triple his money back refund. Fact of the matter is. He was lying out his ass and never got any products from me. NO one has ever bought my bars and not liked them not a single person. If they did they know damn well I would give them a refund. I am honest and my customers are honest. This guy is not honest plan and simple.

needtogetaas
04-08-2010, 12:05 AM
yo that fuckin video was the best supplement ad i've ever seen haha nicee shyt bro!!
Ya its pretty bad ass

we got 2 new flavors of the protein bars now. Choc raspberry and choc banana ;)