PDA

View Full Version : Contest Supp Cycle

reformathard
01-26-2010, 10:52 PM
This is what i was thinking for my show coming up this summer. if anyone has any critiques, let me know. my prep will start 16 weeks out.

my cutting will be the tri-lean system, i was thinking of running Poison at the start of the first 3 weeks then using the Hyperdrive 3.0 for the remainder of the prep.
week 4-12 Jungle Warfare (to help keep muscle on during the diet)
week 8-12 11-oxo 300mg a day (help keep cortisol/visceral fat in check)

for PCT:
restore or novedex xt starting the day after the show is done.
i also have the topical AIFM and Formestane, should these be used PCT or during prep at all for any reason? i have some experience with AIFM and it has tightened me up just using it alone , dropping water im sure.

please critique this and lemme know if im on the right track. thanks!

SlimTim
01-26-2010, 10:55 PM
Is this a drug tested show?

reformathard
01-26-2010, 10:58 PM
yes. it says in the rules that you can use anything otc.

reformathard
01-26-2010, 11:01 PM
well, its ABA. reading the rules from their website...says that otc is ok.

http://www.naturalolympia.com/

SlimTim
01-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Well some of the products that you have listed as wanting to run have been known to give false positives for steroids. Ive heard of Novedex XT and Jungle Warefare giving false positives in drug tested shows, and 11-oxo is usually a banned substance as well.

NATURAL-1987
01-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Slim Tim is pretty much on the money with this one. Not to mention Novedex XT got banned January 4th along with a whole whack load of other products. I haven't heard of any issues when it comes to JW though. I guess if your levels are already near the max and then get elevated over you can fall out of the 6:1 ratio and will fail. Got to always be careful. False positives are still positives.

reformathard
01-27-2010, 10:05 AM
hmm, what is the 6:1 ratio? i am new to all of this. i heard novedex tx was banned, but i already have a bottle hanging out for pct. plus that would be started until after the contest was over. i don't want to be a cheater though...uhg. it says anything OTC is ok. weak.

big.poppa.pump
01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
6:1 means 6 testosterone to 1 epitestosterone....if your urine or blood exceeds this ratio, you will fail the test