PDA

View Full Version : Young TRT patient (question for Dr. Barrett)

Chong Li
01-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Dr. Barrett,
I am a healthy 27 year old. my test is naturally low. ive always had the 'skinny fat" look to my skin. i had high sex drive even with low test, but then i used some test from an anti-aging clinic, and never got that sex drive back, even though i recovered pretty well after the therapy when i came off(according to labs).

my question is...i saw a urologist recently who did a quick look at my past labs, and my labs before i used anything (natural test level of 358ng/dl). i told him my sex drive was low, and he perscribed me adex and 200mg of test a week. he said i was probably secondary hypo because my nuts were large. he said a 27 year old should not have that low of test, but using external test for the rest of my life is hard for me to stomache now.

my question is, do you have an issue with people under 30 using TRT indefinitly? what advice would you give someone like me.

stats:
age 27
6 foot,
205lb
approx 15-17% BF
natural test: 350

BigNate09
01-28-2010, 08:44 PM
subscribing...

Chong Li
02-14-2010, 02:33 PM
^ we wont get an asnwer on this i guess

DR.BB
02-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Chong Li,
You might have better luck posting it in the main Dr. Barrett Q & A thread. He says he is not very saavy with the internet or these boards, but he answers questions in that thread every few weeks.