PDA

View Full Version : Species Questions

AnimalBuilder
01-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Is Species Whey Vanilla Peanut Butter Whey and Species Crealyze worth it?

Thanks!

AVBG
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
If it's in your budget..yes.

tammyp
01-29-2010, 06:24 AM
its the best quality pp on the market . compare ingredients with others you will see.

s2h
01-29-2010, 07:50 AM
i'm gonna find this study i just read about whey isolates(not blends)and it compared the listed ingredents to what was acually in the whey.And these answers are totally unbiased cause i work in a nutrution shop part time so just like sales,were not discriminating against any certain kind.In order #1nectar #2 iso sensation #3 species isolyze(which we dont sell) #5 matrix(which isnt a true iso it has a few carbs)I need to find this study it was in some BB or fitness mag i was reading while sitting on my office stool,and was conducted by a group of college students at i want to say UC berkley,i will do my best to find it.From experience i know these are all good products so i believe there study is accurate.P.S. Dymatize came in last ,had the worst results,that really suprised me i used it for years!!

McLaug
01-30-2010, 01:05 PM
I'd like to try it out, but don't know if it is available here. Once my Mother in Law sent us some sweets from the USA and we ended up at the Customs-Office trying to explain what a Skittle (Did I spell that right ?) is. (In the end we gave the guy a few and he let us go)

djh0582
02-01-2010, 04:45 PM
I'd like to try it out, but don't know if it is available here. Once my Mother in Law sent us some sweets from the USA and we ended up at the Customs-Office trying to explain what a Skittle (Did I spell that right ?) is. (In the end we gave the guy a few and he let us go)
Funny...........lol

Overtrained
02-17-2010, 03:10 PM

Haha

MusclesMarinara
02-17-2010, 04:04 PM
if you can afford it yeah.