PDA

View Full Version : What is in store?

GDavis
01-28-2010, 10:56 PM
We all recognize Species as a great line of OTC products. Their has not been a new post in this section for almost a week! Give people a reason to check in with Species. What will be coming up? When?

robofsteel
01-29-2010, 09:19 AM
The Protolyze protein pudding is still in the works! We are nailing down the flavoring and packaging. Mineralyze will be out before the pudding(so Ive been told). I don't have release dates on either product. We will have the Crealyze to sample at the Arnold! Stop by our booth for a shot of Crealyze.

s2h
01-30-2010, 10:00 AM
I have tried the Species whey at a show and loved it,when are ya'll gonna get this stuff(species line)out to the general public.I have 4 nutririon depots,1 vitamin shoppe,3 gnc's.3 nutritional centrals thats 11 stores w/in 5 miles of my house and i cant get any of your product,nor have i seen any reps or push at any shows(TEXAS)to get species out to the BB/Fitness community.I like many others aere not gonna order on-line for my supps espically a new company.I have agreat job in retail grocery management w/ the largest private company in Texas,but if ya'll need Reps or even P/T work(i understand new companys have budget concerns)PM me the Houston area where i live is the 3rd largest in the nation and i cant buy Species 00000,your stuffs great but people want tottaste it and get there hands on it before thet drop $50 bucks on a tub of supps!!!!!

s2h
01-30-2010, 10:07 AM
One small side note BSN is crawling all over this market and it;s there best sales area in the nation(i know Kenny the BSN rep)because south east Texas(Houston) has felt very little of the economic down turn thats why they are focusing here and that'a why the retail grocer i work(300 stores) for had record sales last year.A great oppurtunity to grow your line and expand,FYI!!

GDavis
01-30-2010, 02:36 PM
I have tried the Species whey at a show and loved it,when are ya'll gonna get this stuff(species line)out to the general public.I have 4 nutririon depots,1 vitamin shoppe,3 gnc's.3 nutritional centrals thats 11 stores w/in 5 miles of my house and i cant get any of your product,nor have i seen any reps or push at any shows(TEXAS)to get species out to the BB/Fitness community.I like many others aere not gonna order on-line for my supps espically a new company.I have agreat job in retail grocery management w/ the largest private company in Texas,but if ya'll need Reps or even P/T work(i understand new companys have budget concerns)PM me the Houston area where i live is the 3rd largest in the nation and i cant buy Species 00000,your stuffs great but people want tottaste it and get there hands on it before thet drop $50 bucks on a tub of supps!!!!!

Dave seems like a great guy and that is why I stay on this site.But He is all over boards. But NEVER post in the Species section. I hope he reads this guys post above. Look how ALR has created his arena on this board. Before reading his ALRI section I had never heard of the company. Now I have spent at least $800 dollars on ALR stuff in the last 10 months.

Timbo89
01-31-2010, 07:12 AM
Im anxious for the release of mineralize.

sba220
02-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Im anxious for the release of mineralize.

Mineralyze is going to be a great product for the smart bodybuilder....and its another Species supplement that you can take home to mom. It will improve the general health of everyone, athlete or not. Dave has gone with chelated minerals for maximum absorption and added in the critical and often missing, vitamin D.

s2h
02-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Mineralyze is going to be a great product for the smart bodybuilder....and its another Species supplement that you can take home to mom. It will improve the general health of everyone, athlete or not. Dave has gone with chelated minerals for maximum absorption and added in the critical and often missing, vitamin D.hey dro's check out my posts above,s2h!!