PDA

View Full Version : Sus 500

big.poppa.pump
01-29-2010, 02:50 AM
First and foremost...this is a serious thread

I was having a couple of drinks with a chick I have been hanging out with and her friend asking me about prohormones on the market. He asks me about a local product that contains Halo and Superdrol (all of you Narcs can fuck off, because I won't tell you where the product is sold), than he goes on and talks about this amazing product Sus 500 that he hears amazing things about. I ask him a few times to make sure this guy is saying what I think I am hearing and laugh in his face so hard. What's funny is that this is the first time that I have EVER heard of Brian Clapp's products metioned to my face. The guy told me that his buddy increased his bench by 20 pounds. I told him that this dish soap would provide more gains. He also told me "its only sold on the internet, so it must be hardcore"

Has anyone else heard of people talk about this line of products? I thought it was common knowledge that all his shit was bunk.

SlimTim
01-29-2010, 03:03 AM
Sus 500 was made by Genetic Edge Technologies (GET) I believe, and was a Max LMG and 'Tren' (Estra 4, 9-Diene) mix of some kind, I dont know anyone who took that particular product, but a friend of mine took their Tren 250 prohormone which was Estra 4, 9-Diene, a 'tren like' prohormone, one of the ones that sparked this recent prohormone ban. He made ok gains off it.

big.poppa.pump
01-29-2010, 03:06 AM
Sus 500 was made by Genetic Edge Technologies (GET) I believe, and was a Max LMG and 'Tren' (Estra 4, 9-Diene) mix of some kind, I dont know anyone who took that particular product, but a friend of mine took their Tren 250 prohormone which was Estra 4, 9-Diene, a 'tren like' prohormone, one of the ones that sparked this recent prohormone ban. He made ok gains off it.

I was under the impression that it was a Clapp product. If its a Tren product than why is it still available for purchase?

SlimTim
01-29-2010, 03:11 AM
I was under the impression that it was a Clapp product. If its a Tren product than why is it still available for purchase?

The 'Sustanon' Clapp product was called Sustenol 250. I've heard some supplement stores are still selling their remaining stock of those banned prohormones under the counter so Id be assuming that was the case with this Sus500.

big.poppa.pump
01-29-2010, 03:51 PM
The 'Sustanon' Clapp product was called Sustenol 250. I've heard some supplement stores are still selling their remaining stock of those banned prohormones under the counter so Id be assuming that was the case with this Sus500.
I see....well the dude said he could only get it from legalsteroids.com so....I must have heard the product name wrong. Because as soon as he said legalsteroids.com I thought Brian Clapp

ProtoType
02-09-2010, 05:12 PM
IVE HEARD OF SOS 500.. DIFFERETN PRODUCT. BUT MUCH STRONGER
http://www.supplementcentral.com/images/products/DD-SOS-001.jpg Serving Size 1 capsule(s)Servings Per Container 60 Amount Per Serving4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-diol15mg13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one20mg2a - 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol5mg

SlimTim
02-09-2010, 05:21 PM
^^ Thats very similar to the SUS 500 prohormone I mentioned above, only as far as I can tell it has Halodrol in it with the Max LMG instead of the 'tren'

ProtoType
02-09-2010, 07:58 PM
^^ Thats very similar to the SUS 500 prohormone I mentioned above, only as far as I can tell it has Halodrol in it with the Max LMG instead of the 'tren'
^yeah i actually orderd a bottle.. believe it or not still around.. just go it in on sat .

The Big Sexy
02-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Please be careful with what you order from various companies.

SlimTim
02-09-2010, 08:57 PM
^yeah i actually orderd a bottle.. believe it or not still around.. just go it in on sat .

Have you ever run Hdrol before or Max LMG before?

ProtoType
02-10-2010, 11:56 AM
have you ever run hdrol before or max lmg before?
YES!!hdrol I stacked was epistane..
i ran fin with max lmg b4.. good gains but with all that i also run gh.