PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Tried Gakic Hardcore

Costco77
01-29-2010, 04:03 AM
Anyone out there tried MuscleTech's Gakic Hardcore. I personally think that this stuff is amazing! At least it worked well for me.

I was running low on my pre-workout supplement Jack3d so I was going through a bunch of free sample supplements from bb.com for about a week I was just going through a bunch of pre-workout samples and I pretty much got the same feeling of pump and power and energy from all the free samples, mostly midocre products that I wouldn't waste my money on. The last sample supplement I had was Gakic Hardcore and I saved it for last because I didn't think that it would be very good. I had a negitive bias towards Muscle tech products because I felt their advertising was far fetched and I always thought of their products as overpriced and just mediocre, basically oposite of the placebo effect. However, Gakic Hardcore had me saying holy Shit! Every weight that I used felt at least 10 pounds lighter, and I can honestly say that this product lived up to mucle tech's claims in this product. I had my best back workout ever and lifted more weight than ever. The pump wasn't the best i've ever had but it's not a NO product, however my energy, focus, and strength were through the roof. I would love to buy Gakic but it's still too expensive! and it only has 16 servings for 52$, WHO DOES THAT! only muscle tech I quess. Unfortunitly I won't be buying Gakic Hardcore anytime soon.

Just wondering if anyone out there has tried it, and had the same experience as I did.

adamnewera
01-29-2010, 09:49 AM
tried it, use it and love it! i take the Leukic, Gakic and the naNO9 pre workout. then sip intraVol during and celltech pro series post workout and have never been stronger in the gym!

Conrad
01-29-2010, 10:47 AM
Not a bad product but the competition is tough with these supplments.

DannyG
01-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Never tried it but do you have a link to the free sample page?

G-Roy
01-29-2010, 11:58 AM

x2, I would def try it for fee haha

Costco77
01-30-2010, 01:45 AM

It's just bodybuilding.com bro, they run samples on most of the new products but not always I think it canges from month to month. The best way to find them is by going to their 'store' and at the top of the page to type in 'free sample' it will show all of the supplements with free samples. Stock up on those free samples they come in handy.

DannyG
01-31-2010, 05:39 PM
Alright sounds good thanks.

Jack3d
02-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Three things:

1. Gakic didn't do a thing for me in the gym, but for some reason gave me great pumps when I was swimming. Not sure why (??)

2. On your next purchase through bodybuilding.com, I found this link that lets you take $10.00 Off Your $200 Order! Use coupon code 10off200 (http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3064488-10510632)

3. Load up your cart. Head over to Google, and do a search for site:bodybuilding.com "free sample"

Kill all those free samples and get em in your cart!!!!

You may also want to do the search site:bodybuilding.com "free sample" inurl:store

so that the forums and blogs don't pop up... only stuff with "store" in the URL, which is what we want.

DannyG
02-01-2010, 02:27 PM
^^^"ComeBack10Percent" if you're gonna shop there.

GDavis
02-01-2010, 04:53 PM
upset my stomach. I did not like the coding. There is a lot better pre workout Arginine based pills out there.

thesamewords
02-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Dude, I have that and Controlled labs White blood cell.... I dont like taking six pills that are all the same for any reason, my samples just sit in my drawer.

Not Dorian Yates
02-08-2010, 01:11 PM
It says to take 8 pills of the Gakic but i'm 5'5" so I only ever take 4 pills and it always works out great for me. It's one product I really notice results right away.

"Rodz"
02-09-2010, 12:49 AM
If they could somehow condense the number of pills, would be great, i tried the original gakic when it came out, back when i was a newb lol, Who doesnt want a 3525345345% increase in something. Free samples are always worth a try, good luck, But the guys are right its tough comp out there for pre-wo supps, alot to try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=113 (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/reps/idevaffiliate.php?id=113)

kgelo51
02-26-2010, 06:43 PM
im gonna save you some money by saying, dont take muscletech shit... Species, MHP, cellucor... all great companies

Jason Newman
02-26-2010, 07:59 PM
didnt they slap caffeine in this one now? what form muscletech doenst have caffeine these days.... just trying to get you to "FEEL" the power of whatever they are selling