PDA

View Full Version : Question??

RealLilSwole
01-31-2010, 06:45 PM
I have a "Vitamin" that hurts really bad AFTER injection. I am assumning its the alcohol content. I have read that you can put a hypodermic needle in there and put it in the oven for a bit to burn some of it off. Any of you experience this and how long did you cook it? HAHA!

Thanks!

tammyp
02-01-2010, 06:03 AM
never heard of that. some compounds crystalize after injection, hence the pain. my guess its prop? if you are taking something else, you can mix them to inject. cutting it decreases the pain a bit..so i hear.

s2h
02-01-2010, 08:03 AM
mix it w/ one of your other "vitamins" and dont pin yourself in the same spot,try your quad makes your "vitamin' knot less!!

RealLilSwole
02-01-2010, 10:59 AM
mix it w/ one of your other "vitamins" and dont pin yourself in the same spot,try your quad makes your "vitamin' knot less!!

I am mixing it with tren.....it doesnt bother me at all. And you are right, when I put it in my quads its not as bad. It was test and tren

RealLilSwole
02-01-2010, 11:07 AM
I am mixing it with tren.....it doesnt bother me at all. And you are right, when I put it in my quads its not as bad. It was test and tren

It was test e and tren. But I am only using a little. And I do rotate between shoulders and quads. I would like to hit my bootie but everytime I turn around to do that I get a terrible cramp. LOL!!

Toniann
02-01-2010, 11:39 AM
You can run it warm water but I don't think it's a good idea to bake it.

RealLilSwole
02-01-2010, 12:00 PM
You can run it warm water but I don't think it's a good idea to bake it.

Warm water doesn't help the burn after. But it is a great suggestion. I do that as well. It doesn't really knot up after, you can't even really feel the shot afterward. It just stings like fire. But I have known some people to put it in the oven and bake it for a few minutes but I just didn't know how long. LOL!

heavyiron
02-01-2010, 01:51 PM
There is a way to evaporate some alcohol but it is a little tricky because you cannot determine how much is evaporating off. Essentially you are left with an undetermined BA content which I would not advise. If a vial is placed in an oven with a needle in the stopper (not in the fluid or it will spill out under heat) this will allow for evaporation.

I personally would just cut the product with grapeseed oil. You can purchase grapeseed oil at the grocery store and run it through a whatman filter to sterilize the oil. If your product is 10ml then adding 1ml GSO would reduce BA by 10%.

RealLilSwole
02-01-2010, 02:03 PM
There is a way to evaporate some alcohol but it is a little tricky because you cannot determine how much is evaporating off. Essentially you are left with an undetermined BA content which I would not advise. If a vial is placed in an oven with a needle in the stopper (not in the fluid or it will spill out under heat) this will allow for evaporation.

I personally would just cut the product with grapeseed oil. You can purchase grapeseed oil at the grocery store and run it through a whatman filter to sterilize the oil. If your product is 10ml then adding 1ml GSO would reduce BA by 10%.

Thanks!! I appreciate your advice.

heavyiron
02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks!! I appreciate your advice.
No problem, you are very welcome!

gulfcoastmuscle
02-02-2010, 01:27 PM
High BA content supps kill me as well....

As already stated, cutting/diluting is much better than baking imo. It is good to keep some filtered GSO on hand as well as EO. Trial n error has led me to use a 3:1 GSO:EO blend that I then combine 1:2 or even 1:1 with problem supp.

GSO n EO can turn supps that cripple u for days into supps that u cannot even feel in the bis n calves.

This also works great w short esters, i.e. "prop" pain...