PDA

View Full Version : royal rumble '10

~gymdiva~
02-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Thoughts? Opinions? Did y'all predict an edge return, too?

LANCE ADAM
02-01-2010, 12:35 AM
new edge would win. new he was comin back...

NO SATNTINO?????

swoleoneday
02-01-2010, 03:06 PM
new edge would win. new he was comin back...

NO SATNTINO?????

Kept waiting for Santino to come out too.

For some reason, It didn't even enter my mind that Edge would be back. I figured a few weeks back that he would show up, but not while I was watching the show. Was a good surprise, but didn't see him winning it. That will make his feud w/ Jericho different. I figure he will lose the title shot to Batista at the next PPV if I had to guess, opening him up to face Jericho at mania.

Overall a good PPV, not too much attention given to the matches themselves, but its all about the RR anyway.

HammerStrength12
02-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Who's fighting Taker at WM? We've already seen Edge fight him, so presumably he takes on Shamus? Or Edge v Shamus v Cena in a triple threat match??

Honestly, I think they've hyped up the whole Michaels-Taker potential match so much that they ahve to follow through with it

Shariff Abel
02-01-2010, 08:25 PM
cant wait when is it ?

HammerStrength12
02-01-2010, 08:27 PM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/

March 28th, 2 month wait. Something big has to happen w/ the storyline cuz Edge/Shamus just wont cut it lol. Neither will Edge/Taker or Shawn/Taker IMHO lol

Chmbrspns3
02-01-2010, 10:43 PM
I have a feeling that taker wont be champion at wm and that will set it up for him to go against HBK

TPT
02-02-2010, 12:17 AM
edge is still in 'off season.'

swoleoneday
02-02-2010, 08:31 AM
I have a feeling that taker wont be champion at wm and that will set it up for him to go against HBK

I tend to think this too. They don't need Taker defending the title at Mania. Someone trying to break his streak is enough of a storyline for his match. Someone else needs the title so you can have more big matches.

LOL, I noticed that too. Edge actually isn't 100% yet. Backstage notes were that his ankle was heavily taped. If you notice, he didn't go all out. I think he should be 100% by mania though.

HammerStrength12
02-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Yea, that spear looked weak

TheCutMan
02-02-2010, 03:11 PM

Honestly what did this guy do the last 8 months? Did he even consider hitting the gym?

I can't believe they bring him back in this kind of shape and let him win the rumble.
Mickey James got heat for having gained a few pounds. So what about Edge? He looks like a piece of crap. He is not even at 70% and I don't get why they push his comeback...

swoleoneday
02-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Honestly what did this guy do the last 8 months? Did he even consider hitting the gym?

I can't believe they bring him back in this kind of shape and let him win the rumble.
Mickey James got heat for having gained a few pounds. So what about Edge? He looks like a piece of crap. He is not even at 70% and I don't get why they push his comeback...

Edge hasn't looked really "good" since Lita left. He was in his best shape when they were an item (wonder why)

TPT
02-02-2010, 09:36 PM
LOL, I noticed that too. Edge actually isn't 100% yet. Backstage notes were that his ankle was heavily taped. If you notice, he didn't go all out. I think he should be 100% by mania though.

garrantee he reinjures the ankle.

wresltemania will make someone do crazy shit.

TPT
02-02-2010, 09:40 PM

yeah. edge is gettin lots of heat for looking like that.

and hes getting lots of sympathy. youre right. edge laid out all this time. and the wwe is tight on the gas knowadays.

lets see what happens by mania.

him and jericho main event!

swoleoneday
02-03-2010, 08:46 AM
garrantee he reinjures the ankle.

wresltemania will make someone do crazy shit.

nah, he probably won't do anything else before mania, should be 100% by then.

HammerStrength12
02-04-2010, 05:49 PM
I found it hilarious how on Raw he mentioned that the doctors said it would be at least another 3 months, but he was determined to give 110% to his recovery effort in order to get healthy sooner, blah blah. If only that's how it really worked :dunno:

LANCE ADAM
02-04-2010, 11:31 PM
y the shameus is champ i have no clue. if wm was in my town and that clown was main event i would be PISSED!