PDA

View Full Version : Ephedrine Q

jnickels
02-02-2010, 01:21 AM
First off lemme say 'sorry' up front, not sure if this is the right spot or if i should ask (but i believe ephedrine is back on the legal list so I'm hopin it's not a problem). So here goes, anyone know where I could get my hands on some f'n ephedrine for my girlfriend? NOT EPHEDRA or any of that shit. A friend of mine had some OLD Twinlabs 25mg ephed pills but the lady burned through those and has depleted his stock.

She likes it more than clen, because she's more into it for the stimulant effect than fat burning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jacshelb
02-02-2010, 03:06 AM
http://www.ephedrineforsale.com/ It's not really a bargain or anything, but good straight forward stuff. Takes a bit of time to ship too, comes from Canada.

Conciliator
02-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Just go to your local pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid or Primatene. It's kept behind the counter, but is available without a prescription. The Bronkaid is usually a better deal for how much ephedrine you're getting.

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
02-02-2010, 05:19 AM
Just go to your local pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid or Primatene. It's kept behind the counter, but is available without a prescription. The Bronkaid is usually a better deal for how much ephedrine you're getting.

Don't forget to bring your ID with you.....