PDA

View Full Version : Who is posting on MD and RX?

axioma
02-02-2010, 08:58 AM
I am posting my journal on this forum and MD. I have been a member of MD for a long time, so just figured I would offer it to both. However, I notice that alot of the guys here post there too, Esplendido, Baldie, Girlie Muscle and a few more. However, I notice that I get many more responses and positive feedback here as opposed to there. The Master thread on MD is pretty much dead for the most part. I am thinking about saving time and energy and just posting here unless someone can offer a decent reason why to keep a presence there? 'dido, I know you left and came back, but still contribute there. Different audience?

buckimscl
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
I still have an MD account but quit posting there a long time ago.

GirlyMuscle
02-02-2010, 09:13 AM
I have an MD account but haven't posted there since the split last February. At first it was out of loyaltu to Dave and John. Dave was my coach. Now it's just that Rx is home and I haven't been to MD in so long.

axioma
02-02-2010, 09:34 AM
I still have an MD account but quit posting there a long time ago.

Nice avatar! need a yosimite sam emoticon

HeavyDutyGuy
02-02-2010, 01:35 PM
I had an account there way before RX. I post where and when I have something to say. Or not. I don't care about the turf wars, really could care less. Rx has some cool people. MD has Yates, now Cutler, etc. Two of the last 3 Mr O's. A tremendous resource. I came here because other acquaintances and couple friends and stayed becuase I made a couple more. The only one I feel any 'loyalty' to is Baldie, because he's helped me out with prep, posing, encouragement on more occasions than I can count... I post on several other sites too. I'm interested in BODYBUILDING, not politics. So I'm a topic, or post by post guy. And welcome Axioma!

thesamewords
02-02-2010, 02:28 PM
I havent posted there since the split either... Im sure I will go back there soon, but their censorship is a little harsher. Besides RX seems way more personal.....

axioma
02-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the posts guys. HvyDtyGy said it perfectly. MD does have a great deal of resources, however I have more real world personal help on RX by far. I compare the number of hits on my journal here vs. MD and there is no comparison. I really gravitate toward the Masters thread as this is where I have peers! What you guys say matters. That said, I will occassionally check out MD to see what the big guys say, however my energy will stay here. Thanks.

barbellbarbie
02-03-2010, 08:53 AM
the MD people just dont know you yet. give it time. i have had a journal there before and always got great feedback

Mac
02-03-2010, 09:26 AM
I have posted on MD a total of 4 times, all in Lee Priest's zone. But I view the content daily.

bodyhard
02-03-2010, 09:49 AM
I post on MD, I am trying my hardest to get into the fucking PIT! But damn I need a 100 post I just don't want to post 100 x of fucking bullshit!

buckimscl
02-03-2010, 11:25 AM
The Master's forum on MD is dead.

joedemarco
02-03-2010, 12:22 PM
The Master's forum on MD is dead.

Yeah, it's pretty quiet. I have a Q&A thread over there so I check in once in a while. Not much in the way of new post in that forum. Although I spend 99% of my time here, I still plan on posting my contest prep journal over in the MD masters.

Baldiewonkanobi
02-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I went on there over a year ago looking for an escape from BB.com. Quiet is not the word. A morgue is better. Gman directed me in here. I can thank him now for a definitive drop in my income as I spend way too much time in here :p.

Baldie

axioma
02-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Morgue is right! I am like the rest of ya, I will check in and see what is going on, but this is becoming home. The vid content here is MUCH better than there, which suprised the hell out of me considering the depth of their pockets. Dave just does a great job of interviewing and asking the whys and hows of the persons method.

Baldiewonkanobi
02-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Ax...one of my goals is to be interviewed by Dave. And, the only way I know of doing that is winning your class in a major show he is attending with his crew. I told Dave 2 weeks ago at the L.A. FitExpo that this year he will include the winner of the Nationals Over 70. I believe that these interviews alone set RX apart from all other contenders.

Baldie

axioma
02-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Ax...one of my goals is to be interviewed by Dave. And, the only way I know of doing that is winning your class in a major show he is attending with his crew. I told Dave 2 weeks ago at the L.A. FitExpo that this year he will include the winner of the Nationals Over 70. I believe that these interviews alone set RX apart from all other contenders.

Baldie

right on, it would probably rival a win in my mind to get in the muscle asylum and get interviewed by Dave. I know that I have clients who would immediately tune-in to what you are doing and a training vid. My 85 year old client said "who is this kid?" when I told him about you.

AVBG
02-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I'd post on both if I weren't banned from md

axioma
02-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Ha, congrats?

esplendido
02-05-2010, 01:34 AM
I rarely post on MD....always in the Master Forum, where I used to be Forum Leader. I have posted a couple of times in the Pit on the Sistersteel thread, but rarely anywhere but the masters.